What's new

Future of DOGE coin

Bitcoin has a market cap that is very large so do not be surprised if it stays low. But on a general, people are beginning to back the coin more and more this days and has begin to take a lot of grounds. I expect doge coin to make very ground breaking moves in the close future.

There is doubt that dogcoin has a feature in the cryptocurrency space, it move from the 18 sat and over 30 sat, and it is still moving stronger, anyone who want to dive in to that coin can do that now.

Yeah i just saw the date of this post and I think at that time, I would never have imagined dodge coin will be worth its present value today, it's not actually worth that very much but its is by far worth more than its original price. I just hope to see it been worth at least $1 before this year's ending.

I think Doug Quinn's prize is still going down, but he doesn't seem to be dying yet.Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.Hopefully, like Beth Quinn, it will go up and become more expensive

Will DOGE Price ever reach $1? Some analysts believe that Dogecoin is on a bull run and could hit $1 by the end of 2021. Now that more people are seeing the potential in the currency, more will be inclined to purchase, which in turn means a run to $1.

Firstly, If you are new to Cryptocurrency and you are looking for the best place to invest, I will recommend CryptoFXnetwork Cryptocurrency Investment Platform (www . cryptofxnetwork . com) as it is relatively new (launched at mid-summer 2018) but has become the largest cryptocurrency Investment Platform there is right now (total volume over 4 billion dollars) where you start getting returns of your invested cryptocurrency after 10 days. Supports variety of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and other Altcoin. I find that it has a really nice UI and support.

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
the current price of DOGE is good for invest what about you ?
We don't know the future but we might as well predict it, doge coin still has a long way to go and the influence of top coins has hindered doge growth greatly. So one might take a leap of faith in having few of it while waiting it out.

I just hope more payment companies like payeer , PayPal and the rest embed dogecoin as part of their payment option because the price is going to rise real soon and you would make a lot of money fron the increase i think , since for now the price of dogecoin has been rising on a stead

I just hope more payment companies like payeer , PayPal and the rest embed dogecoin as part of their payment option because the price is going to rise real soon and you would make a lot of money fron the increase i think , since for now the price of dogecoin has been rising on a stead
Considering the fact that the richest man is involved and the transaction fee for Doge coin is very low , they consider it though I guess Payeer already Exchange doge coin to ecurrencies.

Even though there is a lot of interest in Doge coin in recent time, I do not see Doge coin going high, even reaching $1, anytime soon. In the beginning when Elon Musk and Redditors began to plug Doge, Just like a lot of people, I also believed that Doge will grow high. However, now I have come to a conclusion it will take a long time for doge to compete with the existing cryptocurrency.

Concerning the future of doge coin. Well, I believe the cryptocurrency coin doge will make investors smile and happy in the future because the coin looks promising and it has some big backings that makes it kind of reliable for people to invest in. The like of Elon Musk which is the richest man has an investment with them so the future of doge coin looks bright

The future of doge coin. That's a very nice question. Well to me I think the future of doge coin is very bright because of the hype it's getting lately, even Elon musk have hyped the crypto currency which is called doge coin. But one can't predict, the future might not really bright because we all know crypto currency cannot be predicted. So that's what I can say.

I have as many doge coins as possible in my cryptocurrency wallet because that is a coin with the highest potential and there's a possibility that cryptocurrency can reach almost $1 in the next two years from now, if you can buy as much as possible buy it now.

Future of Dogecoin is looking bright now, but it's very funny regarding me , that whenever i invest in Dogecoin it's price never increase too much but starts decrease, i put my 48 + dollars in it and so far having 1 or $2 in losing cause. So when i do not invest in it , it's color remain Green.

I have read that Doge Coin is owned by Elon Musk, the richest man on earth now. What do you think will the owner do with his pet coin? For sure it will be pushed upward in the days to come. My take on the Doge for now is that it is playing coy, lower price means more buyers. It is like telling us that it is time to invest in Doge coin.

i feel like dogecoin may look cheap now but it still have the potential of rising like bitcoin or even Ethereum, so at this rate people should try and take advantage of dogecoin now that its low, before it will raise and people might not be able to get it. so lets not take any cryptocurrency for granted.

Considering the fact that the richest man is involved and the transaction fee for Doge coin is very low , they consider it though I guess Payeer already Exchange doge coin to ecurrencies.
Yeah this is true the transaction fee is really low and i guess it's what attract more people to the coin ,so they could perform transaction by bypassing bitcoin and Ethereum high gas fees i think , i just hope it got sorted out i think , because the transaction is really high tho

Yeah this is true the transaction fee is really low and i guess it's what attract more people to the coin ,so they could perform transaction by bypassing bitcoin and Ethereum high gas fees i think , i just hope it got sorted out i think , because the transaction is really high tho
The tip is is you want to buy bitcoin , first buy doge coin either from any escrow group then send it to your Exchange platform and convert it bitcoin for a very little fee , that was the strategy I used to purchase ethereum the other time.

The tip is is you want to buy bitcoin , first buy doge coin either from any escrow group then send it to your Exchange platform and convert it bitcoin for a very little fee , that was the strategy I used to purchase ethereum the other time.
Yeah this is also what i mainly use because i am really tired of bitcoin high transaction fee , but the problem with that means is that when you are transferring huge amount , it can be easily influenced by any small volatility of doge,since its cheap

The cryptocurrencies have proven to be their next big event in the world of currency, it's not shocking, but from these we're going to be faced with such high demands for Bitcoin freedom, the king of all of them, but from time to time, it's going to be very current that I can use a name or trade to make money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back