What's new

Future of DOGE coin

The Dogecoin is leading memecoin but it is very important to note that digitak currency as failed to improve significantly in the cryptocurrency market despite the fact that it enjoyed a lot of sponsors from the whales in the cryptocurrency market. I understand that Elom Musk supported this coin all the way.

The Dogecoin is leading memecoin but it is very important to note that digitak currency as failed to improve significantly in the cryptocurrency market despite the fact that it enjoyed a lot of sponsors from the whales in the cryptocurrency market. I understand that Elom Musk supported this coin all the way.
I do not see any significant improvement in the Dutchcoin I am beginning to think that the unlimited supply of the Dogecoin made it lose value steadily and it calls for a serious burning.

Doge coin it's not really a coin that anybody would want to hold for a very long time because they were initially created as just a funny talking without any real life utility.

I do not see any significant improvement in the Dutchcoin I am beginning to think that the unlimited supply of the Dogecoin made it lose value steadily and it calls for a serious burning.
You have made another interesting point on that note because burning is equally one of the ways that could make cryptocurrency appreciate in value and if you ask me, the dogecoin need burning presently.

You have made another interesting point on that note because burning is equally one of the ways that could make cryptocurrency appreciate in value and if you ask me, the dogecoin need burning presently.
I've seen many cryptocurrency's market value rise after the burning has taken place and I think that it is the right time for the founder of the Dogecoin to carry out the same process on this cryptocurrency.

The dogecoin is the right cryptocurrency for smaller investors because you could buy huge amount with little money. Then you will be able to make a reasonable amount of profit in it. It is the best investment in cryptocurrency for small investors.

The dogecoin is the right cryptocurrency for smaller investors because you could buy huge amount with little money. Then you will be able to make a reasonable amount of profit in it. It is the best investment in cryptocurrency for small investors.
I agreed with you because with little amount of money, you can accumulate a huge unit of the Dogecoin and if you're lucky, when the price surges you will be able to make huge amount of profit from it.

I believe it is time that everybody who have bought the screen at the top should just start cutting their losses or moving on to another place because it is never going to go back.

What you said is absolutely correct. I have the notion that the Dogecoin is meant for smaller investors because you'll be able to buy many quality with small amount of money.

It is true that there is no significant improvement in the dogeoin because it failed to improve despite it being used by so many institutions as a means of payment. Tesla is also integrated it in its payment option.

It is true that there is no significant improvement in the dogeoin because it failed to improve despite it being used by so many institutions as a means of payment. Tesla is also integrated it in its payment option.
I am not going to support the Dogecoin totally because the coin is a leading memecoin and is indeed a joke coin that failed to improve. Investing in such cryptocurrency would be a waste of money and a waste of time.

Doesn't matter what other people say, Dogecoin is a good investment that's a fact. They said Dogecoin is not a real coin. Well just because it was made for a joke doesn't mean it's not real, it's just the same with any other Cryptocurrency out there.. the only difference is that those coins are made to make money. Mostly
I wouldn't want to argue on this ground. The only advantage I can see in dogeoin adoption is that it is good for investment for a smaller investors because you could buy a huge unit need for a very minimal amount of money . Aside this, the coin is dwindling. it is not really good for investment. I will Carryout a technical analysis on it and I will post the analysis here.

I am not going to support the Dogecoin totally because the coin is a leading memecoin and is indeed a joke coin that failed to improve. Investing in such cryptocurrency would be a waste of money and a waste of time.
So many cryptocurrency investors also believed that a dogecoin is not worth it, simply because it does not respond to the demand-supply dynamics, which is the driving force in the crypto-currency market.

So many cryptocurrency investors also believed that a dogecoin is not worth it, simply because it does not respond to the demand-supply dynamics, which is the driving force in the crypto-currency market.
It is one of the best coin to invest on for smaller investors because with little amount of money you can get high quantity of the Dogeoin and which could translate to higher profit if the coin surges.

It is one of the best coin to invest on for smaller investors because with little amount of money you can get high quantity of the Dogeoin and which could translate to higher profit if the coin surges.
It is one of the best cryptocurrency for smaller investors to put hands on because it will definitely give you something reasonable if you little money on it. You could only make profit if it performed well in the cryptocurrency market.

It is one of the best cryptocurrency for smaller investors to put hands on because it will definitely give you something reasonable if you little money on it. You could only make profit if it performed well in the cryptocurrency market.
This is exactly my point because I believe so . The cryptocurrency failed to develop despite the backing it that it enjoyed from the whales like Elon Musk. it would have been one of the best cryptocurrency .

This is exactly my point because I believe so . The cryptocurrency failed to develop despite the backing it that it enjoyed from the whales like Elon Musk. it would have been one of the best cryptocurrency .
The Dogecoin would have been one of the best cryptocurrency in the crypto space, if not for the fact that the way it was designed makes it not a good cryptocurrency to invest on presently . It is no limited in supply and that makes it very difficult for the adoption from various institutions to reflect in its market value.

The future of Dog coin can not be predicted no matter how it potentials are and it current low value in market. online most especially cryptocurrency is very uncertain and unpredictable.

The Dogecoin would have been one of the best cryptocurrency in the crypto space, if not for the fact that the way it was designed makes it not a good cryptocurrency to invest on presently . It is no limited in supply and that makes it very difficult for the adoption from various institutions to reflect in its market value.
I cannot find myself investing on dogcoin because it as failed so many cryptocurrency investors in the past and the antecedent show that this coin may not probably improve any time soon.

Though dutchcoin isn't making a good show now but this is a good time to invest in it, most other coin are really low, because of the major dip on bitcoin, Dutch seems to be manipulated but it is a good coin and would make a very good stand.
Remember invest what you can afford to lose.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back