What's new

Future of DOGE coin

The dogecoin is a disappointing cryptocurrency. It never surged up to the investors expectations. The coin only rise whenever Elon Musk gives statement on the coin.

The Dogecoin price prediction for 2028 mostly depends on the level of cooperation with financial institutions.
In the best-case scenario, Dogecoin developers will come up with new ways to utilize the coin and follow the requirements of financial institutions. With this and the continuous support of influential figures, we may witness another bullish trend in 2028 with Dogecoin going over $2.

Ever since Elon Musk and Redditors began talking about Doge, the coin started as a joke has been going up. According to one report, it has gone up by 800 percent. However, when you calculate how much is 800 percent, it is not even 10 cents. So would not consider investing time and money on Doge. I would rather work on the top currencies.
The headlines made on the dogecoin actually gave it an edge to move up the line of profitable crypto currency but it has since lost its value and is constantly on a bearish trend lately.

I don't think I believe in the future of the dogecoin because the coin failed to improve despite the fact that it is one of the oldest cryptocurrency in the crypto space.

Dogecoin is one of the cryptocurrencies most likely to rise above current prices astronomically. With the support, encouragement and investment of one of the world's most influential people, called Elon Musk, the coin will surely fly high.

The news around Elon musk taking over Twitter has actually made dogecoin rise in the market value and this will happen more if the trade is very successful in that regard dogeoin is good for the future.

Doge coin have a future, but patience in holding will give good returns. Many people earned from this coin and become millionaire who have invest in this in the beginning.

The immediate future of doge coin is going to be determined by the success of Elon musk to take over Twitter. We all know that he has been a big admirer of the project and he might just create some space for them.

I think doge coin is shitt coin. Elon mask has increased the price. I don't think that it has good future. For that reason i have not invested on it though many of friends advised me for investing. Now see, i was right about this coin

All of my investments in doge coin has mostly been on the short term because it does not have any utility or plans of becoming a block in one day so I just think it is going to slowly go down and allow other solid projects to grow up.

The Dogeoin is leading memecoin but I have not seen a remarkable increase in the market capitalisation and the market value of this cryptocurrency and it is basically one of the best crypto to invest in.

I invested when it was $0.14 and now it is $0.07. I am a bit salty but I am just going to let it sit. If it happens to do something down the road, great - if not, I am only out $50.

Doge is the future of cryptocurrency, it has the backing of the richest man on the planet 'Elon Musk', my advice to intending crypto trader is to buy this coin when the price is cheap i can guarantee that a huge profit margin is waiting for you. Only a tweet from Elon and watch doge coin rise in price and demand.

There's this believe that doge coin may be an official cryptocurrency soon due to its stability in the market, also the coin maybe low now but the distribution makes it pump sometimes.

Do your own research before investing heavily on any crypto currency, although in the case of dogecoin, i will say it is a coin with prospect, nut this does not stop you from making enough research before investing into it

I think one of the major reasons a lot of people still trust on this cryptocurrency is because it is being hyped by Elon musk. I think if there is a major innovation in it it will actually skyrocket in the future.

I don't think invest in dogecoin is a good move, I agree present dogecoin price very low,attract users to invest in, but the fact is dogecoin price is always low because of dogecoin unlimited supply, last time doge coin price touch his all time high, everyone knows who behind this pump, every time dogecoin never touch that figure, doge coin only useful for transaction purpose, not suitable for investment.

A meme tokens without any anything reasonable to offer is not always the best option for me. I think every currency traders and investors will always want to associate with crypto-currencies with better future potential which Dogecoin may not be one of them.

A dogecoin fee per transaction is nowadays 5 doge which is 0,35 $ means it is a little becoming high as the price per one dogecoin is nowadays perhaps 0,07 $ and this is the lowest fee for some platforms 12 doge.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back