What's new

Future of DOGE coin

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
the current price of DOGE is good for invest what about you ?
In my opinion,I do think investing in dogecoin right now isn't such a bad idea giving that it's kind of very low right now.....in few years or months we may be seeing a x2 or x3...But dogecoin to 1$ I don't really think it would happen soon

Hmmm.All this meme coins are the type of cryptocurrency I can never trust to invest hugely in them.. the coin may exist for a long time but I don't really know how valuable the coin will be because it has a large circulating supply.

Last time I checked dogecoin it was 16 cents. I have seen it go as high s 70 cents but not further than that. I think we need to forget about dogecoin and concentrate on other profitable coins.

This coin has been existing for a very long time,I even forgot a coin called doge exist untill just last two week when it started rising.some coins that came after it rise in value and it it still behind.from what we are seeing it I think it will rise above it current value.

Dogecoin became quite inspirational for many kinds of people and many people created many similar kinds of "joke coins" after the invention of Dogecoin. However, not all such kind of coins are beneficial investments.

This coin has been existing for a very long time,I even forgot a coin called doge exist untill just last two week when it started rising.some coins that came after it rise in value and it it still behind.from what we are seeing it I think it will rise above it current val

Doge coin is one of the best digital assets for short term trading due to the fact that it is range-bound and its profitability scale is quite good. This is what I love about Dogecoin. However, i am not sure if it would be wise to invest in doge coin for a very long term.

The thing about all these crypto currencies is that there are unpredictable. We can never be a hundred percent sure about them. What if after investing in doge coin, it doesn't rise up?

I believe as long as Doge coin has Elon Musk support, it would go higher. The problem is what happens when there's no longer someone influential to support it.

The level of fluctuations around the dogecoin makes it practically impossible to make something tangible . The massive adoption that the coin enjoyed is so enormous that it price should have skyrocketed. This is not reflected in its current market value.

With the emergence of doge in the crypto world which was then seen as the next big thing to happen to the crypto currency market, there were high investment, but as we all know the crypto market is not a very stable market but there is hope for a rise in the market value of doge coin.

Doge coin is a long term investment coin, it has performed wonderfully in that past weeks, it has been pumping and taking everybody by surprise and I believe doge coin is still going to rise, no matter what. Everybody should buy and HODL Doge
I totally disagree with you. My experience on fundermental and technical analysis tells me that the dogecoin is good for intraday trading. It's not good for long-term investment because your money could version.

I totally disagree with you. My experience on fundermental and technical analysis tells me that the dogecoin is good for intraday trading. It's not good for long-term investment because your money could version.
It's is the best way to trade the dogecoin for an intraday investment. The dogecoin is not good for a long-term investment. Your money could vanished into the thin air.

It's is the best way to trade the dogecoin for an intraday investment. The dogecoin is not good for a long-term investment. Your money could vanished into the thin air.
[/QUOTE
I supported your submission totally. I can't buy and hold the dogecoin for a very long period of time. The dogecoin is probably one of the best coin for an intraday trading.

Doge coin who was created more as a speculative currency and the popularity that it has gained was mostly due to the Elon musk's factor . I do not see it sticking around for a very long time unless you are thinking about some short-term investments.

The dogecoin is definitely one of the most promising coin in the crypto space. It is however one of the oldest cryptocurrencies and it's indeed the leading memecoin.

Dogecoin is in the category of what is called a Meme coin. It doesn't have any solid value or functionality. It is not capped. Meaning that the creators can release the coins and flood the market as they wish. But saying all this, these coins have the greatest potential to give you maximum gains. Since they are priced very low, do what is called coffee can investing, invest as little as what you would spend for your coffee, and wait. When there is a huge surge or spike on the market, sell them and make a profit. Wait a little bit for the market to cool down and again enter the market and buy a few more coins and wait. It's a little risky strategy but is well worth it.

The dogecoin is definitely one of the most promising coin in the crypto space. It is however one of the oldest cryptocurrencies and it's indeed the leading memecoin.
I totally agree with your submission on the coin. It is one of the oldest coin around and the only thing that is affecting the coins market value is because of its unlimited supply.

I totally agree with your submission on the coin. It is one of the oldest coin around and the only thing that is affecting the coins market value is because of its unlimited supply.
It is very correct that the unlimited supply of the cryptocurrency is actually responsible for the stagnancy of the market value. It will appreciate if the supply is limited.

If there is any coin that will get to the value of bitcoin I the future it should be dogecoin, dogecoin is the latest and the hottest crypto currency in the world right now, it have much value and also have much potential

I personally feels that Doge coin is stable now and we can't see more movement now a days because it was popular when Elon Musk promoted it but now it's nothing new and trading just normal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back