What's new

Future of DOGE coin

These are some of the factors to consider when Investing in crypto coin especially if you intend to hold it for a very long time .
Anywhere from the start I didn't always have interest in dogecoin because of this although a lot of people were saying that it is a nice crypto currency, the coin can even experienced a serious rugpull within anytime.

Anywhere from the start I didn't always have interest in dogecoin because of this although a lot of people were saying that it is a nice crypto currency, the coin can even experienced a serious rugpull within anytime.
I am not seeing the coin to rugpull any time because Elon will continue to support and promote the coin in as cryptocurrencies continue to exist.

I am not seeing the coin to rugpull any time because Elon will continue to support and promote the coin in as cryptocurrencies continue to exist.
There are A lot of things that we consider in cryptocurrency before we give the statement that it is possible to rugpull anytime .the coin is at the mercy of about 20 people. That is just the truth.

Elon musk had been all about dodge coin for a couple of months now, and you will not be wise if you have the opportunity to invest in it and you dont

For now there have been considerable improvements in the doge coin and hopefully more investors relate with the coin better via heavy investing and more

doge has a very good good potential and could become a coin the woill be accepted by many organisation.
it is currently forming a good foundationg together with the etherum founder and this could see the coin gain some good market value

When dogecoin was rising, a lot of people began to say that soon dogecoin will become $1. Sadly, that has not happened yet. I do not think it is possible for dogecoin to gain huge price due to its unlimited supply.

Dodge coin is at the right place for some one to invest but it seems the coin is in musk hands , if he invest huge the coins rises , if he withdraws the coin dips

Dogecoin is a good coin with a promising market value
Recently the etherum founder draw a partnership with the dogecoin founders to implement some smart contract which could see the price of dogecoin go higher

Dogecoin is an unpredictable project which I don't really know much about it future potential, I don't really invest in dogecoin actually because I have a lot of other potential cryptocurrency I am very much interested to invest on.

Dogecoin is one of fast growing coins and holding enough quantity would guarantee you some profit in the coming years.
The coins is currently trading at $0.23 and the bull hopes to push it to $0.50

Doge coin is looking very promising , plus it’s review form top investors like Elon musk makes it more even clearer to the world that this coin really has potential

The future of Dogecoin is actually great and blistering. I want to see that coin move high with the way Elon Musk is portraying it on the market. It is tron I don't understand its movement anymore

I don't think Dogecoin can rise to the level of Bitcoin in the nearest future. The reason is that the price keep fluctuating up and down. It does not show upward trajectory as present in the price movements.

I don't think Dogecoin can rise to the level of Bitcoin in the nearest future. The reason is that the price keep fluctuating up and down. It does not show upward trajectory as present in the price movements.
The fact that doge coin is unlimited is another thing to watch out from the coin so the value cannot really rise significantly except through promotions.

There is actually more push for the coin for now ,I think very soon we might see the coin moving very high to about $2 ,it's just best to invest for the moment if you want to make more gains from the market

The future of Dogecoin is really promising. I hope in the meantime the coin will be rated among the top 5 cryptos. The way Elon Musk has been promoting the coin makes it to worth investing in. But some do not believe in the project

The only thing that can make Dogecoin to rise to the level of bitcoin is when it is backing by gold which is the most expensive commodity in the world. That was how bitcoin got started on high rising.

The only thing that can make Dogecoin to rise to the level of bitcoin is when it is backing by gold which is the most expensive commodity in the world. That was how bitcoin got started on high rising.
It will definitely take a very long time for doge coin to reach $60,000 even if Elon Musk decided to adopt for transactions in Tesla company , I don't think it will reach the amount.

If you had invested in the coin when you made the thread you would have made profits, especially around the time the coin peaked. Either ways people seem optimistic about the future of doge coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back