What's new

Future of DOGE coin

Dogecoin is just one of the cryptocurrency along with one of the absolute most prospective of increasing astronomically past it is present cost, along with the sustain, promo as well as financial assets through among one of the absolute most prominent individual on the planet due to the label of Mr Elon musk, the coin makes sure most likely to go extremely higher quickly.

Well if you believe it is a nice cryptocurrency to invest on, you can go ahead, we all have our own different strategy when we are investing in anything especially cryptocurrency.
I don't really know about 'nice', was just stating the on going facts that surround dogecoin and the developments aimed at making it into more than a meme coin but a coin with good use cases. How successful that would be, remains to be seen.

I don't really know about 'nice', was just stating the on going facts that surround dogecoin and the developments aimed at making it into more than a meme coin but a coin with good use cases. How successful that would be, remains to be seen.
Dogecoin is not a cryptocurrency that it's likely to experience rugpulld but if the hyping will not continue ,it id possible that people will just abandon it and they will consider it as a
Old cryptocurrency.

Am not putting a hate but doge coin is still gonna be a shitty coin in the next 25years to come , I pray it doesn't crumble

Am not putting a hate but doge coin is still gonna be a shitty coin in the next 25years to come , I pray it doesn't crumble
It could be but the most important thing is how best you can make money out of it and should not be amongst those who will be carrying the empty case of dogecoin.

Yes dear, dogecoin is safer but it is not 100% sure, because every type of Crypto investment has some risk factors and you can reduce the risk by your knowledge and experience.
Now the price of dogecoin has increased up to 0.08 dollar and it is expected that in the middle of this year it may arise upto 0.2$
Which has increased the price of dogecoin in 2021, maybe we should increase its price even more in future.some cryptocurrency expert even Believe $1 per dogecoin is possible this year.

Doge coin future is looking bright more especially now that Elon Musk has invested in the coin and he is doing everything possible to make the it popular.

Doge coin price will always stay low be sure they have a supply of over 100 trillion coins. Just imagine if dogecoin would go to 1$, the market cap would be worth more than 100 trillion dollars which is almost half of bitcoin market cap
Today the price of dogecoin is at thirty cents. It is up nine percent in the last twenty four hours. But the price that I have been waiting is not yet reached which is seventy cents.

If you're also someone who believes in the future of the Dogecoin and till want to invest into the Dogecoin project, you should also be looking at investing for the long term for such coin too

Dogecoin is heading for a greater heights with it current dealing with etherum.
Watch it and make some moves now, buy and hodl enough Doge as it heads for $1 at the end of 2021

I don't see any future with this dogecoin in the distant and neartine out together though. This coin will always remain one of my most disappointing coins ever to be among the lists of cryptocurrencies we have today

We shouldn't forget that Dodge is a shitty coin being hype by elson musk for trend and he will later make it corrupt

I don't see any future with this dogecoin in the distant and neartine out together though. This coin will always remain one of my most disappointing coins ever to be among the lists of cryptocurrencies we have today
Well the reason why the coin may seems to be stagnant is because its survived by hyping and if there is no one to hyp it will still continue to be in the stagnant price until there is an influencer to push it up.

DOGE coin price looks very cheap now 18 sat when it was trading between 25 and 30 sat a few weeks ago
maybe the fall in the price was only bacause of bitcoin when it rise from 10000$ to 15000$ i think
the current price of DOGE is good for invest what about you ?
I am actually not familiar with the term classified sites does that mean sites restricted to certain countries or individuals

Well the reason why the coin may seems to be stagnant is because its survived by hyping and if there is no one to hyp it will still continue to be in the stagnant price until there is an influencer to push it up.
You may be right and the fact that market is not even in a bullish moment may not make it ease for the promoter of doge coin to hype the coin as expected.

You may be right and the fact that market is not even in a bullish moment may not make it ease for the promoter of doge coin to hype the coin as expected.
The only way the coin will be able to move rapidly is when Elon musk will tweet about the coin and people will buy it at a particular point and that is the only way we will be able to see a serious increase in the coin.

The only way the coin will be able to move rapidly is when Elon musk will tweet about the coin and people will buy it at a particular point and that is the only way we will be able to see a serious increase in the coin.
Yes when he makes tweets about it the price could rise but you know people are beginning to discover that his just typing the coin so now he needs to build on the use case of the call so that when is promoting it it will have justification.

Yes when he makes tweets about it the price could rise but you know people are beginning to discover that his just typing the coin so now he needs to build on the use case of the call so that when is promoting it it will have justification.
That is just one of the reason I will not like to invest in such cryptocurrency for long-term investment there are some cryptocurrency that will continue to grow even when they are not hype, but because of the potential they have.

That is just one of the reason I will not like to invest in such cryptocurrency for long-term investment there are some cryptocurrency that will continue to grow even when they are not hype, but because of the potential they have.
These are some of the factors to consider when Investing in crypto coin especially if you intend to hold it for a very long time .

Joining the crypto trend a few months ago, I can say Dogecoin will be a good coin in the long run but I will cash my money on ADA (Cardano) right now. It has received a tremendous boost this year

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back