What's new

Future of DOGE coin

With time I believe that the price of dogecoin will soon go up so that the investors will start making good money from the investment.

Dogecoin is driven based on trading fundamentals and events such as celebrity endorsements and acceptance in major corporates, both ...

We only have to invest in cryptocurrency we believe on as it is not advisable for you to invest in cryptocurrency based on what others are telling you ,you have to know how to do your own research.

Dogecoin now stands a chance of getting blown in the future which before now all hope was lost and had fallen. I think you should really be a nice idea if people still invest in it

The panel average, which puts the dogecoin price at 42 cents at the end of 2021, sees dogecoin hitting $1.21 by 2025 and $3.60 by 2030 though the experts are starkly divided with some confident the meme-based cryptocurrency will soon crash to zero and others forecasting a huge rally to $10 per dogecoin.

Looking at the trading volume of dogecoin, the coin may be here for very long. Although a meme coin, it has now gotten the backing of a strong community and I think it would achieve more success in the future.

In recent times, price of digecoin is going up, just a week ago it was 20 cents and now it is already 34 cents. Sadly, the price is hugely depended on Elon Musk's promotion of the coin. The price goes up when ever he says something nice about the coin.

In recent times, price of digecoin is going up, just a week ago it was 20 cents and now it is already 34 cents. Sadly, the price is hugely depended on Elon Musk's promotion of the coin. The price goes up when ever he says something nice about the coin.
But in recent the coin has been a huge recovery without the influence of Elon Musk, i think his influence is just an added advantage.

Looking at the trading volume of dogecoin, the coin may be here for very long. Although a meme coin, it has now gotten the backing of a strong community and I think it would achieve more success in the future.
It is a crypto currency that is being put up by hyping, if Elon musk's doesn't hype the cryptocurrency then it is obviously possible that the cryptocurrency currency will be useless by now.

Dogecoin have a bright future. Because I will still take it ahead litcoin. But for transactions I prefer litcoin. Comparing the two together. The price of dogecoin has moved higher a lot to more than 10 times

It is a crypto currency that is being put up by hyping, if Elon musk's doesn't hype the cryptocurrency then it is obviously possible that the cryptocurrency currency will be useless by now.
You are probably right that without Elon Musk, Doge would have remained in the background but now, hype or no hype, it is one of the most traded coins on exchanges, binance and coinbase included.
Post automatically merged:

You are probably right that without Elon Musk, Doge would have remained in the background but now, hype or no hype, it is one of the most traded coins on exchanges, binance and coinbase included.

I predict that Dogecoin will rise more and it will rise faster if people like Elon Musk back it continously. I do not know what will be the views of Elon Musk about Dogecoin but we can only hope that he will not criticize the coin and cause loss to investors.

Dogecoin is really a good coin to hold in the crypto currency exchange Business and its still very much undervalued and as such it's better to buy now and keep for a long time

Currently I believe dogecoin has a better future though the exchange currency is still around $0.35 , it has been getting into lime light ever since elon musk invested heavily into dogecoin and influenced the rise in it price,

I think this is the best time to invest in the asset if you really want to make money from it in the nearest. The reason is that you can still acquire a lot of free coins at penny price.

Dogecoin has been rising in value, it has been projected to rise above $1 by next year and over $3 by 2025. It's a great way to invest and accumulate earnings. Once I see the appreciation in price, I'll invest and hold for at least a year

Post automatically merged:

First of all dogecoin is memes coins, this time of cryptocurrency always rely on strong communities and influencers like Elon musk for it to go higher, that is just the secret about it

First of all dogecoin is memes coins, this time of cryptocurrency always rely on strong communities and influencers like Elon musk for it to go higher, that is just the secret about it
Dogecoin had no support system in the time past but the situation has changed now with the reconstitution of new advisors for its foundation. I am expecting more success from the coin to be honest.

Many cryptocurrency investors are currently confuse on the future of dogecoin that has seen a massive support and tremendous increase in price this year to become somehow non progressing.

Dogecoin had no support system in the time past but the situation has changed now with the reconstitution of new advisors for its foundation. I am expecting more success from the coin to be honest.
Well if you believe it is a nice cryptocurrency to invest on, you can go ahead, we all have our own different strategy when we are investing in anything especially cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back