What's new

Future of DOGE coin

Dogecoin looks promising, most especially at this time it enjoyed the backing of the SpaceX billionaire, Elon Musk. I have the notion that the dogecoin will go to the moon. Investment in such direction is a smart move and a laudable one
Elon Musk has reduced his support for dogecoin, the reason why it keeps falling in price regardless of the bearish run affecting all cryptocurrencies currently . The future of dogecoin is very slim if Elon Musk should totally withdraw his support for dogecoin.

I think I have contrary review on one some other people have said about this asset. To be very honest with you people I don't see any future with this cryptocurrency. Some people are going to abandon it overtime if they didn't realise enough profit from the assets.

Your suggestion is never bad at all but when you want to think like this, your thoughts should be two-sided. What if you invest and the price you never showed up

Oh, that means you're expert to a point of being able to predict and generate your own signal, it's nice if you can do it yourself because cryptocurrency can be profitable if you are able to do this.
Gradually I'm moving, that's why I don't want to rush into trading of Cryptocurrency. I'm just starting with Cryptocurrency of recent.

Dogecoin is one of the cryptocurrency with the most potential of rising astronomically beyond it's current price, with the support, promotion and investment by one of the most influential person in the world by the name of Mr Elon musk, the coin is sure going to go very high soon.

Seriously, Dogecoin is supposed to be one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies but with the recent dip, makes it very difficult for all coins to be profitable.

Of course the future of doge is not looking good at the beginning of the year but when Elon Musk invested in the coin everything change.

Gradually I'm moving, that's why I don't want to rush into trading of Cryptocurrency. I'm just starting with Cryptocurrency of recent.
If you only start cryptocurrency recently and you're able to generate signal for yourself then how is that possible , when I started cryptocurrency i generated signal for myself and lose all my money.

I have known dogecoin since 2015 or 2016, however, I never took interest in dogecoin until the beginning of 2021 when the price became 1 cent and continued moving upward
Wow,you would have been a millionaire even if you had just $30 worth of Doge in 2016. Doge was on course to reach $1 before the general crash that affected the crypto sphere negatively. I know it'll cross that target one day.

Seriously, Dogecoin is supposed to be one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies but with the recent dip, makes it very difficult for all coins to be profitable.
I think the dip that dogecoin is going through is as a result of the general dip in the crypto-currency market. I believe that if the dip in the cryptocurrency market could recover then I believe that the cryptocurrency would also appreciate in value.

I've come to accept the fact that Dogecoin and some other types of cryptocurrencies are not really going to have a better and brighter future prospects like their counterpart coins. These type coins have stayed at a particular price for too long for my liking

I think the dip that dogecoin is going through is as a result of the general dip in the crypto-currency market. I believe that if the dip in the cryptocurrency market could recover then I believe that the cryptocurrency would also appreciate in value.

Yes you are very correct because what is happening with cryptocurrency is a general thing and there is no coin that is an exemption since it's a general fact that all coins are being affected as a result of it now.

Yes you are very correct because what is happening with cryptocurrency is a general thing and there is no coin that is an exemption since it's a general fact that all coins are being affected as a result of it now.
I think right now all the cryptocurrencies are on a police run and from what I have discovered so far is that bitcon happens to be the leading cryptocurrency influencing coin as the increment of this coin known as bitcoin normally leads to a corresponding increase in other alternative coins.

If you only start cryptocurrency recently and you're able to generate signal for yourself then how is that possible , when I started cryptocurrency i generated signal for myself and lose all my money.
That's a shame, that signal you generated for yourself failed you woefully at some point in your Cryptocurrency investment. That's why you nerd to study the market, and learn from the grandmasters of crypto.

That's a shame, that signal you generated for yourself failed you woefully at some point in your Cryptocurrency investment. That's why you nerd to study the market, and learn from the grandmasters of crypto.
But according to expert and other cryptocurrency enthusiet ,they said that it is almost impossible for you to learn and become an expert in cryptocurrency within a period of few months, that cryptocurrency needs constant experience and learning.

Its quit common for doge and any other crypto currency in general to decrease in value. Doge i believe still has a bright future. Though it may not look it now but with time i believe it would more balanced and stable towards growth

I see doge as the new big deal in Crypto, with personality and support gained from all around the world we are sure it will fly to the moon soon
Of course it's true, but that's early in the year but now that the whole crypto currency market is experiencing bearish dogecoin is also effected.

All I know is that dogecoin will experience a boom again and touch $1 once the bearish trend returns. Many features are gradually rolled out for doge and it's not just your ordinary meme coin again.

Dogecoin has been really slow in growing in it's price. This has made many people to loose trust in it's future. It also seems to be manipulated alot by the posts of influential people like Elon Musk and Snoop Dog. So it is so hard to predict its future.

To be frank. Those coins that are having similar behavioural parttern like the dogecoin, I can say that it will take like eternity before these type coins cannevennget to become worth a dollar

Doge coin is a meme coin so I would not expect much from it, I was surprised when it went on a bull run last week and make a 18% increase but then again, Elon musk has helped the coin a bit.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back