What's new

Future of DOGE coin

Yes, investing on coins that got potentials us the best. But investing on less potential coins with high volatility can make our investment reducing to almost zero if time isn't taken.
All cryptocurrency has the highest volatility because cryptocurrency as a whole is a volatile asset, investing in potential cryptocurrency as you said is only the best option, it is only shitcoins that experience rugpull

All cryptocurrency has the highest volatility because cryptocurrency as a whole is a volatile asset, investing in potential cryptocurrency as you said is only the best option, it is only shitcoins that experience rugpull
I don't see myself investing my hard earned funds around Shitcoins. The one I invested around known Cryptocurrencies never yielded me any profit talk more of investing around another high volatile coin like Shitcoins.

Dogecoin was just about $0.004 in the beginning of this year and currently it is 18 cents. Even though it has fallen deeply, the price is still higher than what it was in January and February.

I don't see myself investing my hard earned funds around Shitcoins. The one I invested around known Cryptocurrencies never yielded me any profit talk more of investing around another high volatile coin like Shitcoins.
If you're investing in any cryptocurrency that is goods such as bitcoins or ethereum, you shouldn't worry about it because it's going to yield you something in the future, how long have you invested in the cryptocurrency ?

I do not think a coin that is currently at 6th position in market cap can just vanish. Dogecoin reached 6th position because a lot of people invested into it and a lot of people are doing transaction with dogecoin.

If you're investing in any cryptocurrency that is goods such as bitcoins or ethereum, you shouldn't worry about it because it's going to yield you something in the future, how long have you invested in the cryptocurrency ?
Yes, investing on the coins you mentioned its just an income generating one in tje future. I'm just three months old investing around Cryptocurrency.

Yes, investing on the coins you mentioned its just an income generating one in tje future. I'm just three months old investing around Cryptocurrency.
Okay if you're just 3 months old in the crypto space then you really need find out things about some of the cryptocurrency you are interested in investing, knowing the total supply is the first way to get started.

I do not think a coin that is currently at 6th position in market cap can just vanish. Dogecoin reached 6th position because a lot of people invested into it and a lot of people are doing transaction with dogecoin.
Dogecoin presently is not on the 6th position in terms of coin with higher marketcap Capitalization . The coin rose back then but has not been able to resist the dip

Dogecoin is a good digital currency for future investment,it has attributes of becoming a great digital coin,plus with the investment of Elon musk which has effects.

Okay if you're just 3 months old in the crypto space then you really need find out things about some of the cryptocurrency you are interested in investing, knowing the total supply is the first way to get started.
Its good you've given me some tips. I've already done that before investing via coinmarketcap. And the social media group I'm into, we have experts who helps us on crypto statistics.

If the Dogecoin price will always stay low as it has always been, maybe investing in it for a while during this low periods might turn out profitable for someone at the long run

Its good you've given me some tips. I've already done that before investing via coinmarketcap. And the social media group I'm into, we have experts who helps us on crypto statistics.
Ok it's nice that you will know about the coin market cap, it is a great place to do a research, what type of social media do you belong because I do not trust most of this Instagram signal group, most of them are not trusted.

Ok it's nice that you will know about the coin market cap, it is a great place to do a research, what type of social media do you belong because I do not trust most of this Instagram signal group, most of them are not trusted.
Laughs, most telegram, instagram, Facebook groups around Cryptocurrency analysis are simply deceiving. I have a friend over WhatsApp that connected me to their group of expert traders.

The pump and talk about this dogecoin ever since Elon musk got himself involved with it hasn't given the Coin the boos one thought I would inspite of his immense contributions to the dogecoin project

Laughs, most telegram, instagram, Facebook groups around Cryptocurrency analysis are simply deceiving. I have a friend over WhatsApp that connected me to their group of expert traders.
Even me I have some expert traders in my WhatsApp group, I do not rely on any signal from any telegram group or Facebook again because most of them are not trusted and they are just there to scam you.

Dogecoin looks promising, most especially at this time it enjoyed the backing of the SpaceX billionaire, Elon Musk. I have the notion that the dogecoin will go to the moon. Investment in such direction is a smart move and a laudable one

Even me I have some expert traders in my WhatsApp group, I do not rely on any signal from any telegram group or Facebook again because most of them are not trusted and they are just there to scam you.
Yes, most telegram channel are simply lime that. They aren't trusted at all, that's why I'm focused on my own analysis and the one my friend offer me.

Yes, most telegram channel are simply lime that. They aren't trusted at all, that's why I'm focused on my own analysis and the one my friend offer me.
Oh, that means you're expert to a point of being able to predict and generate your own signal, it's nice if you can do it yourself because cryptocurrency can be profitable if you are able to do this.

I have known dogecoin since 2015 or 2016, however, I never took interest in dogecoin until the beginning of 2021 when the price became 1 cent and continued moving upward

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back