Freelancing sites vs. LinkedIn for jobs

HK World

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$7.1900USD
Biznotes
Nowadays, freelancing has become a highly-paid and successful career in the digital world. People learn highly in demand skills and then sell their services online to help business owners grow their businesses.

What do you prefer, freelancing sites like Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, etc or LinkedIn to get online writing or other jobs, or you prefer LinkedIn to post/get a job?

If you have the right skills, you can easily gain work through places like Freelancer but you will be competing with other people which can make it harder to get work.

Just as you have mentioned, freelance has been the most paid platform on the internet these days and alot of people are referring a numbers of individuals to join so freelance is the best.

Both of them are absolutely good in order to obtain a job.
But the truth is there are jobs you can't find on fiver and upwork .
So , the choice all depends on the skill you have .

Designhill is free to use for freelancers. LinkedIn is a social networking site for professionals, and is one of the most reputable career resources around. On the site, you can create a profile to showcase your experience, education, work history, past projects, and skills to businesses looking for new talent.

Designhill is free to use for freelancers. LinkedIn is a social networking site for professionals, and is one of the most reputable career resources around. On the site, you can create a profile to showcase your experience, education, work history, past projects, and skills to businesses looking for new talent.
You've said it all, linked in is basically a social networking site but one could get employed if he or she create their profile appropriately.
Some have lost oppourtunities because of lack of branding.

Both of them are absolutely good in order to obtain a job.
But the truth is there are jobs you can't find on fiver and upwork .
So , the choice all depends on the skill you have .

I think that when it comes to making money, I do not think that a person should rely solely on either things. A person must use both LinkedIn and freelancing service as well.

For independent contractors, Designhill is free to use.
One of the most trustworthy options for finding a job is the professional social networking site LinkedIn.
You can build a profile on the website to show potential employers your experience, education, job history, previous projects, and skills.

Nowadays, freelancing has become a highly-paid and successful career in the digital world. People learn highly in demand skills and then sell their services online to help business owners grow their businesses.

What do you prefer, freelancing sites like Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, etc or LinkedIn to get online writing or other jobs, or you prefer LinkedIn to post/get a job?
Personally, I would prefer an individual who has learned a skill without a certificate to gravitate towards freelancing rather than LinkedIn. This is because clients are less flexible on LinkedIn with respect to proper credentials

I've not search for jobs on any of these sites, but i feel like it's better to get writing jobs on freelancing sites like fiverr than to get writing jobs on LinkedIn.

In my point of view, FREELANCING is a great way of getting a couple of bucks for yourself. But in order to be a successful freelancer, the platform on which will aid towards this achievement should be considered. I think that LinkedIn is the right Platforms for me.

If am into freelancing full time, then I would spread my tentacles on every platform as I could, this would give me more potential prospect than staying in one place waiting for customers

I love to work as a freelancer in big freelancing platforms like Upwork and fiverr but the problem with these platforms is their payment method.

I love to work as a freelancer in big freelancing platforms like Upwork and fiverr but the problem with these platforms is their payment method.

I think that if you are a freelancer, then you must not limit yourself to LinkedIn. You must also search for other opportunities as well using other freelancing sites such as Freelancer, Truelancer, etc.

Even though you can find jobs on LinkedIn, it is less likely that you will be hired. That's because most companies are only looking for highly skilled individuals having a lot of experience. On the freelancer site, you can start making money as a newbie.

I don't know if people really find jobs on LinkedIn because I just feel it is highly overrated. That is why I would rather continue to hustle on different freelancing sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back