Forumotion hosting and domain

The Raven

Knight
500 Posts Club
Aug 18, 2023
USD
$2.6000USD
Biznotes
Out there you can find Forumotion forums which gives you free hosting and free domain (with their subdomain) such as "forumotion.me", "forumotion.com", "forumotion.net" etc.
Forumotion is actually really good when it comes to forum versions you can use - phpBB2, phpBB3, PunBB, Invision, ModernBB, AwesomeBB.
There is no limit to how much posts and topics your forum will have.

The greatest flaw with this hosting is that you can't move your database to another hosting. Once you are in with them, it is for good. Anyone tried?

The problem is that they doesn't accept cryptocurrencies so how you could upgrade to premium package? They doesn't offer this method and there is only Stripe deposit and Skrill deposit means even having 1 kilo member there is no method to buy a domain name with cryptocurrencies.

The problem is that they doesn't accept cryptocurrencies so how you could upgrade to premium package? They doesn't offer this method and there is only Stripe deposit and Skrill deposit means even having 1 kilo member there is no method to buy a domain name with cryptocurrencies.
CRypto currency is unstable. I wouldn't accept it first. Only currencies that doesnt oscilate.

I have never used Forumotion as an owner, however, I have used Forumotion as a user on multiple forums. I like this forum hosting platform. However, I do not suggest anyone try this forum service as you do not actually own your forum. A better alternative is to use open source forum software with your own domain and hosting.

I have never used Forumotion as an owner, however, I have used Forumotion as a user on multiple forums. I like this forum hosting platform. However, I do not suggest anyone try this forum service as you do not actually own your forum. A better alternative is to use open source forum software with your own domain and hosting.
Open source and domain and hosting means you have to handle everything from scratch that is why half of people switch to the option of that they get for example a forum provider instead of develop everything from scratch.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back