What's new

forumcoin reviews: scam or legit?

So you only get paid for your first 10, and then anything after that doesn’t count, right? I mean until 24 hrs passes and you can do another 10 for payment.. just making sure I got that right. Also, are there any non-paying sections? Or did you say you can earn even in the General Discussions..
Thanks for further info
I might check it out on my own anyway. I’ve never given any thought to ForumCoin because with a name like that I figured it was all about crypto and my knowledge in that area is limited to say the least. Wouldn’t have much to post about.
I was on a GPT forum a long time ago and they would only pay you for specific links to other GPT sites. Legit or not they didn’t care 🤔

The earnings in forum is not high , but forumcoin is the best place to discuss about other online earning opportunities , and other discussions related to lifestyle and habits. To be honest , I have discovered Bizdustry from Forumcoin!

So you only get paid for your first 10, and then anything after that doesn’t count, right? I mean until 24 hrs passes and you can do another 10 for payment.. just making sure I got that right. Also, are there any non-paying sections? Or did you say you can earn even in the General Discussions..
Thanks for further info
I might check it out on my own anyway. I’ve never given any thought to ForumCoin because with a name like that I figured it was all about crypto and my knowledge in that area is limited to say the least. Wouldn’t have much to post about.
I was on a GPT forum a long time ago and they would only pay you for specific links to other GPT sites. Legit or not they didn’t care 🤔
First 10 posts each day earns 100% and then any post after that earns 20%. The rates for each section can be found here ---> https://forumcoin.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=108

You can see the number of posts you have made in the current day at the top right and it is also shows the server time and the reset time (when you hover over the question mark) so you can see when it resets to zero.

There is a variety of discussions and by no means is all cryptocurrency related although members do discuss it often but you will find enough other topics to contribute to.

The earnings in forum is not high , but forumcoin is the best place to discuss about other online earning opportunities , and other discussions related to lifestyle and habits. To be honest , I have discovered Bizdustry from Forumcoin!
Forum Coin is a launch pad. You don't earn a lot of money there but you will discover a lot of earning opportunities on the site that will help you earn a lot.

Forum Coin is a launch pad. You don't earn a lot of money there but you will discover a lot of earning opportunities on the site that will help you earn a lot.
Yeah but its also a passive earning because it doesnt take much time to post 10 posts daily and earn around $0.2 per day , so around $5 extra money in a month.

I don't think I will find anyone here on this bizdustry that will come here and say forum Coin is not legit or is a scam. This forum has made a name for itself already over the years

I heard the platform is very legit and you can only make $5 per month make you very short comments on daily basis but I think that is still a very good offer.

I've tried to make out time to visit FC but at this I'm just short of time. The time schedule is just too busy that's why i never make out time to visit FC.

Thanks for further info
I always try to post more in their BMW forum because it pays the highest , around $).015 per post , so 10 posts gives you $0.15 daily. You can post more than 10 , but the fc you get is too less afterwards.

I always try to post more in their BMW forum because it pays the highest , around $).015 per post , so 10 posts gives you $0.15 daily. You can post more than 10 , but the fc you get is too less afterwards.
Oh I see, so once you go over 10 posts the pay rate drops but you can still earn teensy-tiny amounts. Got it. I’ve never been there.
Thanks

Oh I see, so once you go over 10 posts the pay rate drops but you can still earn teensy-tiny amounts. Got it. I’ve never been there.
Thanks
Yeah exactly , and also there is no minimum word required to earn you Forumcoin tokens. But the quality of the post you make is also very important.

The suggested site looks perfect for people who speak this language and it is unfortunate that people who take care of this language will have to translate the pages every time they want to do a task or read the content of a page.

The suggested site looks perfect for people who speak this language and it is unfortunate that people who take care of this language will have to translate the pages every time they want to do a task or read the content of a page.
If you cannot write in English language, you may not be able to earn from English language forums. But I have heard about people who use google translate to post on forums

For one planning to start working on forumcoin I can say it's legit and not a scam site as there are have been lots of evidence to back it so, it's a forum similar to bizdustry

If you cannot write in English language, you may not be able to earn from English language forums. But I have heard about people who use google translate to post on forums
Wait, wait...Google translate is awful (especially depending on the language to translate): no context translations, no correct syntax. I would not dare posting in a forum if I'd lack 100% language knowledge. No online free translator can work properly to help us to write in a language we don't know at all. ForumCoin doesn't require a PhD English level, but our posts must be written in context.

This can be a PTP forum has no english section like section in arabic and other in portuguese and other in spanish and other in italian because it is for international users so users that has no well understand on english can participate in portuguese sub section. But most of PTP neglect such feature as I see in many forums providing such sub sections.

I developed earlier interest to earn some extra bucks through forumcoin, learning and earming there would've been better if not that I'm too occupied.

Forum coin is one platform that has been known to be legit and also have been able to stand the rest of time as one of the renowned paid to post platforms out there

In my opinion forum coin is a legit paid to post site that paid me by PayPal so not a time waster or scam.Con is daily posting limits that you earn forum coin for.Mylot is better paid to post paid to write site because you can earn at mylot with 100 posts per day or more.Only need $5 and mylot will pay you by PayPal.
Post automatically merged:

I use beer money forum.I think that is a very cute name for paid to post paid to write forum because it is named after one of my favorite alcoholic beverage I spend more time on mylot and can make 63 cents daily

Last edited:
I really love the time I spend in forumcoin. It does not pay much but it is a great paid to post forums. At least I can also earn from my articles. Though I don't like that it has been reduced to earning you 25fc when post instead of the 50fc we earned in the past. But still adds up to 150fc when it becomes a popular article because you are added 125fc unlike in the past when 100fc was added.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back