What's new

forumcoin reviews: scam or legit?

One of the Giants paid to post platforms out there like bizdustry is this forum coin. A simple review online about this platform will tell you that they are very legit and not compromised at all in any way
I have an account on forum coin, I registered early this year. Honestly I am not active there because I Simply do not understand how the sites works. I feel lost whenever I log in, so I just left my account dormant.

At the beginning, it may appear complicated, but it's only to explore the categories. When you are in the homepage, go to Forum Discussion and then choose a topic between Business, Money & Wealth and Articles & Tutorials. Topic Business, Money & Wealth and Webmasters Questions, discussion & News are the highest rewarded. To introduce yourself, there is the discussion Where did you hear about ForumCoin? that you find under ForumCoin site Area & Exchanges - ForumCoin Related Discussions - Stickies.

I think I have heard about this site before but have yet to create an account with them. Since it's a writing site, it will definitely be my taste. And it will be a good avenue to broaden my knowledge too like this awesome platform

This is so intriguing. I didn't know that you can also post other forum sites here. Actually, Bizdustry is the second forum that I have joined. My first one is a non-paying forum. It's just sharing your thoughts and opinions about tech stuff. Maybe I am just not that very familiar with other forum sites. Thanks for the info anyway.
I actually heard of forum coin even before I head about bizdustry now, but when I checked the site I didn't really understand the interface so I left it

Well uniform coin is one of the most interesting website which i have tried for once even though I didn't work for much time but I believe many people have benefited from it.

I just lately authorized for forumcoin, when I have actually the chance I go as well as compose a little bit, the pay out is actually reduced however I prefer to communicate along with other individuals as well as discover. I discovered around forumcoin with Bizdustry, therefore I invest the majority of my opportunity on this online discussion forum, I like it as well as I feel comfortable.

I actually heard of forum coin even before I head about bizdustry now, but when I checked the site I didn't really understand the interface so I left it
The interface is different from Bizdustry because ForumCoin is hosted by a phpBB platform. All phpBB based forums get that kind of interface (less than the 2020 version). I understand it may appear difficult for users that have never ran into a platform like that. In my case, I was accustomed because the first Italian forum I moderated was a phpBB old version based one.

The interface is different from Bizdustry because ForumCoin is hosted by a phpBB platform. All phpBB based forums get that kind of interface (less than the 2020 version). I understand it may appear difficult for users that have never ran into a platform like that. In my case, I was accustomed because the first Italian forum I moderated was a phpBB old version based one.
Really? But now that it has been a while that the platform gas been created and technology has improved, the site should find a way to improve

Really? But now that it has been a while that the platform gas been created and technology has improved, the site should find a way to improve

The point is that it's impossible to do if your site is build using a phpBB technology. If you miss an update, you cannot update any more (unfortunately, phpBB has the defect to compell to the update within a timeline, that could be short). This happened to one of my Italian bosses: he missed one of the newest phpBB codes and his forum got forced to an obsolete platform. For the owner of a phpBB forum based could be a real burden to be forced to run after any update or even worse, to change platform. In any way, an old phpBB is very far from being a matter to me.

The point is that it's impossible to do if your site is build using a phpBB technology. If you miss an update, you cannot update any more (unfortunately, phpBB has the defect to compell to the update within a timeline, that could be short). This happened to one of my Italian bosses: he missed one of the newest phpBB codes and his forum got forced to an obsolete platform. For the owner of a phpBB forum based could be a real burden to be forced to run after any update or even worse, to change platform. In any way, an old phpBB is very far from being a matter to me.
I don't see how these answers my question though, instead I have more things I would need clarity on as to what really phpbb means.

This is not true at all. Updates are not forced (although recommended) and missing an update does not mean you can not update anymore. Obviously the more missed versions, the more complicated the upgrade process is but that is the same for all forum softwares and even things like Operating systems. XP --> Windows 10 or Windows 7 ---> Windows 10 is more complicated and more likely to encounter issues/require more work than Windows 8 ---> Windows 10,

This is not true at all. Updates are not forced (although recommended) and missing an update does not mean you can not update anymore. Obviously the more missed versions, the more complicated the upgrade process is but that is the same for all forum softwares and even things like Operating systems. XP --> Windows 10 or Windows 7 ---> Windows 10 is more complicated and more likely to encounter issues/require more work than Windows 8 ---> Windows 10,

Hello CyberFreak, I would like to know why the pay rates of the articles were reduced? I was offering quite high-quality articles. However, the pay rates were decreased significantly. I hope it will be increased in the future.

Hi,

There are multiple reasons why the article rate was reduced however ultimately in the article is high quality, it could earn the same as before. The old method was flawed in terms of having set milestones to hit to get the full 150 FC payment. Views counts in a thread can be easily manipulated using a variety of methods. Replies can be manipulated by having "under the table" deals with other users to reply to each others articles and some users were paying users to reply so they could get the additional 100 FC payment. This can mean that good quality articles may only earn the 50 FC while not so good articles get 150FC. In order to make things fairer, a human review and judgement on articles allows us to ensure that the better articles still get the bonus while the lower quality articles only receive the initial amount. As there is no way to manipulate a human reviewer in the same way as the set view/reply milestones as before, this will mean users will be forced to write higher quality articles. This is better for us and therefore better for our users too.

Reducing the initial payment will again help improve quality as users will put more effort into writing to ensure they higher amount due to the different now between 25/150 rather than 50/150

We put alot of consideration into changes we make and we understand that some of these changes will not go down well with some users but when we make a change, it is for a good reason and made to make things fairer for users or to protect the site. We are not a site that changes rules, earnings, withdrawal requirements etc every other week because we don't make sudden changes without considering the consequences and without having a clear purpose for the change.

Ah, ok, sorry! As my first Italian boss got in a terrible trouble while trying again and again to update his phpBB forum and finally, definitely quit. All time he tried, the forum kept disappearing from the web or the bank stoppped to work properly. Resigned, he consulted us moderators and we agreed he better did with the old phpBB. Now, reading your post, I suppose my boss could resolve with a computer technician, but unfortunately he couldn't afford to pay for. His forum barely earned from ads and he had to pay us moderators and the users too. In any way, for me it's not a trouble: I can deal with whatever phpBB versions I know. No matter with ForumCoin.

It's good that forum coin pays and rewards its users for Articles. CyberFreak and Fergal both face a challenge when rewarding users for Articles and even forum posts. Suppose a blog post or message can bring outside traffic through search engines because of its quality and originality. In that case, this might get more revenue sources from existing advertising on the forum. If you guys want them to pay more, accept the current rate and post high-quality articles as everyone benefits from it. The readers too!

Hi,

There are multiple reasons why the article rate was reduced however ultimately in the article is high quality, it could earn the same as before. The old method was flawed in terms of having set milestones to hit to get the full 150 FC payment. Views counts in a thread can be easily manipulated using a variety of methods. Replies can be manipulated by having "under the table" deals with other users to reply to each others articles and some users were paying users to reply so they could get the additional 100 FC payment. This can mean that good quality articles may only earn the 50 FC while not so good articles get 150FC. In order to make things fairer, a human review and judgement on articles allows us to ensure that the better articles still get the bonus while the lower quality articles only receive the initial amount. As there is no way to manipulate a human reviewer in the same way as the set view/reply milestones as before, this will mean users will be forced to write higher quality articles. This is better for us and therefore better for our users too.

Reducing the initial payment will again help improve quality as users will put more effort into writing to ensure they higher amount due to the different now between 25/150 rather than 50/150

We put alot of consideration into changes we make and we understand that some of these changes will not go down well with some users but when we make a change, it is for a good reason and made to make things fairer for users or to protect the site. We are not a site that changes rules, earnings, withdrawal requirements etc every other week because we don't make sudden changes without considering the consequences and without having a clear purpose for the change.
I totally now understand the reason for the changes in how the article section payment works. I am fully in support of the new system, now I know that I am only required to produce high quality articles. That is so much easier to do.

It's true that it's the oldest forum we have around but it's very boring. The old topics just keep popping up. The site needs to be upgrade to versions like what we have on bizdustry. Aside this, the site is a legitimate site and I have joined the site for close to 4 months and I have not reached the withdrawal threshold.

I totally now understand the reason for the changes in how the article section payment works. I am fully in support of the new system, now I know that I am only required to produce high quality articles. That is so much easier to do.
Which you can do, cos you're a learned User, your contents tells me that. Their was a time I wanted to be generating articles at FC but cyberfreak doubted my quality, that's why I moved over to begin my career via freelance sites.

Which you can do, cos you're a learned User, your contents tells me that. Their was a time I wanted to be generating articles at FC but cyberfreak doubted my quality, that's why I moved over to begin my career via freelance sites.
You should try to apply again to be an article writer in forum coin. I am sure that by now your quality has improved and Cyberfreak will surely see that. I did not qualify the first time I applied myself.

Forumcoin is one of the forum sites that I discovered on my first years of earning online. I have been paid there, and although I barely participate anymore, it is for sure a trusted site. In fact, I discovered Bisdustry there.
So the forum coin legit or scam or they are just tired of paying now cos all this forum life's sperm are easy to predict when they flew you won't understand

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back