What's new

Forum Vs Blog: Which is Easier to Manage?

I think running a forum will require more work, since you'll constantly have to engage the members, find ways to keep them on the platform and also entertained enough. With a blog, most human interaction will be more passive

I think if you have money then a forum is much easier to manage than a blog because you don't need to create your own content but you just pay others little to do that.

I have a lot of experience in blog management. Currently, I have 21 blogs on various niches. A couple of years ago, when I tried running forums, I found that it was really difficult to mange, therefore, I quit. However, I have once again created a forum and I am trying to build members for my forum.

On the one that is more easily be managed and definitely going to pick you blog. This is because here you do not have to constantly being on the watch out to filter out negative comments.

Currently, I am running 15 websites. These websites are on different niches ranging from health, travel, astrology, food, gardening to beauty, homemaking, etc. Some of these websites are multi niches and some are single niches I sometimes hire writers to write for my websites and social media marketers to promote on social sites. However, I do most of the work.

I do not have a forum now, but I have tried my hands on forum. The first forum I created lasted for three months. I had to shut it down because I could get more than 10 members. My second forum lasted little longer, about one year, even though there were over 100 members, only a handful of them were active. Therefore, I shut this forum. I never created another.
It is much easier to manage a website rather than a forum, as the content is fully controlled by you. One website or multiple websites can be managed by you depending on the time available with you but to manager forum you need to be full-time attentive to it as many members will keep posting and you need to ensure that they follow the right rules and regulation. This can take many hours everyday even if you have 2-3 moderators with you.

In a blog site you can easily place your everyday concepts as well as some everyday information coming from relied on resources in the web exactly just what a online discussion forum can possibly do likewise.

In various other truth, online discussion forum can easily decrease spam therefore in blog site enrollment is actually for management (like for wordpress, joomla, drupal) along with various rankings as well as could be for site guests nevertheless in online discussion forum our team can easily restrict for individuals therefore our team prohibit spam individuals.

Therefore each are actually corresponding as well as our team might contact a online discussion forum a blog site.

Based on my experience with forum posting, I also believe building contents on forums is also not very easy as you need to pay the users to create content

i believe that a blog is easier to manage because you are the one who is creating content whereas forum requires you to manage comments and posts made by other users on your forums. So blog is easier to manage. Don't you think?

It is much easier to manage a website rather than a forum, as the content is fully controlled by you. One website or multiple websites can be managed by you depending on the time available with you but to manager forum you need to be full-time attentive to it as many members will keep posting and you need to ensure that they follow the right rules and regulation. This can take many hours everyday even if you have 2-3 moderators with you.
I run blogs as well as forum, based on my experience running a forum is a hard work but when you are running a forum you also don't have to worry about building content because the members will regularly build contents. On blogs, you will have to write your own content or hire someone to write for you.

Me thinks it is going to be more easier to manage a forum than manage a blog. The blog requires you constant posting to keep it alive unlike forums where participants keep it alive posting themselves with fun too

I believe that it will be much more easier for you to manage a blog because you are not going to be policing people around to make quality post or listening to complaints.

I think forum is very much easy to manage on the internet space and why I said this is because of the fact that even if the person is not posting, members of the forum will keep interacting and making the forum grow and that's not like a website.

the two of them are all easy to start but it depends on your plan of business the only big difference is that on blogs only the authors are allowed to write articles but on four rooms the users are also allowed to write articles that is the only big difference

I think blogs will be easier to manage because you don't have to monitor your blog all the time, all you need is ideas and write them into the blog as best you can. but if the forum needs supervision of articles or threads created by members, because copypasting from other sites will reduce your forum traffic and the reputation of the forum will be bad.

Blog is pretty much easier to manage compared to follow. most of the things that you are going to do on block can be put on automation. Forums require high level of monitoring

Currently, I am running 15 websites. These websites are on different niches ranging from health, travel, astrology, food, gardening to beauty, homemaking, etc. Some of these websites are multi niches and some are single niches I sometimes hire writers to write for my websites and social media marketers to promote on social sites. However, I do most of the work.

I do not have a forum now, but I have tried my hands on forum. The first forum I created lasted for three months. I had to shut it down because I could get more than 10 members. My second forum lasted little longer, about one year, even though there were over 100 members, only a handful of them were active. Therefore, I shut this forum. I never created another.
Wow 15 websites? That's impressive.
I think running a blog or blogs would be easier because they are your own and you would only have to check comments. A forum has many members posting if the forum is successful and you would need to moderate more.

A forum is easy to manage than a blog because a blogger needs a lot of time on research before he can write on a topic while a forum content are easy to generate, you can just think and generate a forum topic.
You may be right even do I don't have anyone of the two to manage but what you said is good because creating topics for forums is much easier.

I think in this case it has to do with what you can do best and how well you can patiently wait to see it grow, to me I think you should focus more on blogging and leave forum since it does not work for you

I think a blog is far easier to manage. You can manage a blog because it requires less work than a forum would need you to do.

Blog is easier to manage compare to forum because it doesnt require much people like forum. Forum allows many people to comment which the owner needs to be checking

A forum can be a blog for the following reason:

In a blog you can put your daily ideas and some daily news from trusted sources in the internet what a forum can do also.

In other fact, forum can reduce spam so in blog registration is for administrative (like for wordpress, joomla, drupal) with different ranks and can be for visitors however in forum we can limit for users so we ban spam users.

So both are complementary and we may call a forum a blog.
Forum and blog in my own opinion are both easy to manage but I beleieve a blog is easir to manage than a forum in the sense that after posting a blog , you just leave it for the visitors to come ans read and comment but you have to monitor a forum site.
Post automatically merged:

I think running a forum will require more work, since you'll constantly have to engage the members, find ways to keep them on the platform and also entertained enough. With a blog, most human interaction will be more passive
You are quite right , i think creating a forum and handling it requires more works and dedication than creating a blog, you just need to write your articles and post it I your blog as a blogger.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back