What's new

Forum Vs Blog: Which is Easier to Manage?

As far as I know online forums are discussion boards where users discuss on certain topics by creating short posts. Blogs on the other hand are content site whee the admin, or someone with publishing access publishing long conent.

I was invited to be a forum moderator before that I turned down because it will eat my time. With blogs it is easier because you just write and upload the content. With the comments, it will be interesting to read because that is my blog so I will go for the blog when it comes to the managing. But with many blogs that would also be tedious.

I think it is easier to manage a blog. If you look at a lot of forums including this one, you will observe that the employee some persons to help them in running it. But i think if you can get a lot of traffic to your forum then you'll be making a lot of money.

I think forums are more easier to manage than blogs because when running a forum, people in the forum takes a lot of the burden off you in making posts in the interactive sessions for you compared to when it is a blog you're running

Blogs are easier to manage than forums. On forums, you get to manage people who are posting things that are not adding value. On blogs, you don't get to do such.

A blog is a lot easier because you don't have to really deal with people all that much. With a forum, there's a lot more to deal with imo. From spammers, people making a fuss, being offensive, etc. Forums need forum moderators, and needs to be checked up on often. A blog is a lot easier, as it comes down to just posting content. With a forum, you're dealing with people, dealing with the maintenance of the forum, and so on.

Blog is actually a much easier website to manage than forum because in the real sense of the word, the forum is quite complex unlike the blog that is not very complex. Forum has different sections and several places so it will be very difficult to manage than a blog that is quite simple.

First of all, we need to diffrent between the two. While forum is created to have views from different users, blog is more often than not, the opinion of the bloggers. From this point, blogger is easier to manage.

When you look at it deeply, apart from managing an ecommerce store, nothing is as hectic as managing a forum as they are a lot of things you have to always be looking out for.

With forums, you get to always keep up with responding to a lot of conversation from so many people all of the time unlike blogs where you may chose not have a forum running in it to keep responding to people

Currently, I am running 15 websites. These websites are on different niches ranging from health, travel, astrology, food, gardening to beauty, homemaking, etc. Some of these websites are multi niches and some are single niches I sometimes hire writers to write for my websites and social media marketers to promote on social sites. However, I do most of the work.

I do not have a forum now, but I have tried my hands on forum. The first forum I created lasted for three months. I had to shut it down because I could get more than 10 members. My second forum lasted little longer, about one year, even though there were over 100 members, only a handful of them were active. Therefore, I shut this forum. I never created another.
I think forum is still the best to manage only you have the funds to reward every members active in it I guess, because forum never dry members comes in to post one or two things tho.

Everyone has choice, running a blog site requires you to spend some money to develop of, but forum budget is higher. So running a blog is cheaper than running forum. But i prefer forum when i have the finance for it.

Obviously both of them are not easy to have and require lots of time.But from my experience and what I have heard of blog its more difficult to handle and requires even more hard work.

I believe blogs, since you have no members posting to moderate their posting, but they are both easy in terms of other things such as modifying the content etc... thanks to the available tools in the software

Bloggers tend to build the trust of the readers and share views and ideas that are trustworthy. Forums are a many-to-many discussion platform. Any member can create a discussion, and others can reply. ... Blogs, on the other hand, are much easier to manage.

I think both are not easy to handle all depend on your effort to make it work for you, running a forum without having enough knowledge about it can't move well.
nothing is easy nowadays but I think you can handle both with some effort. complete knowledge of forum is also important and I think you can move well by complete knowledge.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back