What's new

Forex versus freelancing platforms

The only reason why I see freelancing plartform as been better than forex is because you wont at all deposit to make money you can only deposit with forex trading and freelancing will never need you to do that.

Forex if you learn properly is better than doing freelancing
In freelancing, you won't have to deposit money provided you have the required skills needed to make money. Freelancing is really stressful. So many people will be very much willing to pay in freelancing platform if that will help them start earning. At the end both of them are still the same

It is easier to get money by forex trading definitely, this does not mean that forex is the easiest, there's a strong contrast there.
It requires effort time and resources before attaining a profitable state

Forex is much better than freelancing,why am saying so is that if you trade forex and have the right skills and knowledge making profit will become simple and I think freelancing is also good both of them are good ways to generate some money online but forex still takes leads

You can't compare forex trading with freelancing, despite the fact that they are all earning money platforms but forex trading is more than freelancing in terms of earnings.

It depends on your knowledge about each one. You need to engage on what you know best and proper knowledge about. Don't start what you don't know about, even if you see friends making money through it. Unless you wanna learn it, because you drive passion for it. Then you can go into it, acquiring adequate knowledge to be successful with it. Both forex trading and get paid to write sites are legit. And pays well also.
Couldn't be more true. A lot of people always tend to run after what's trending at the moment without taking time to understand the basics and dynamics of the industry they're getting into. There are a lot of freelancers whose income will wow you.

For ex trading is very good and beneficial but you will need to have some knowledge to execute good trade so I believe that freelancing is good as well but you will need alot of understanding which website you invest with to avoid been scam

This is exactly where human differences is going to come into play because there are some people that are particularly very good with trading and they are some people that would just prefer to offer skills.

Couldn't be more true. A lot of people always tend to run after what's trending at the moment without taking time to understand the basics and dynamics of the industry they're into. There are a lot of freelancers whose income will wow you.
Yea, I know of that. It's works on that way to so many people. We only have to go for things we know we can deliver perfectly. That's how people can succeed in their business endeavour. It's not nice to follow the trends blindly

I still believe that forex trading is more beneficial it's one of those business someone can do and be earning big amount of money if the knowledge is there but there is nothing wrong doing freelancing it's still one of the sure way to make money

I still believe that forex trading is more beneficial it's one of those business someone can do and be earning big amount of money if the knowledge is there but there is nothing wrong doing freelancing it's still one of the sure way to make money
True that but since both markets exist on same basic principles of buying and selling then the difference wouldn't be much. There are a lot of crypto traders making a killing from trading futures (the ROI could be very high).

Forex trading is the best way to earn money online but before you can earn money you need to have skills,if you don't know how it works you can lose a lot of money.

If you are into freelancing then I do not think you are taking any kind of monetary risk and as such I will want you to understand that this is a more straightforward business.

The forex market will always be there no matter how it things would be. Just that making money in freelance platform is something that requires a marketing strategy which so many people may not be able to do.

I have tasted freelancing platforms and I have gotten some little information about it but, haven't gone for forex trading before. I'm now interested in forex trading,I want to go into it.
In your opinion, between forex trading and get paid to write site , which one is more or provide enough income?
Forex trading is quite risky for beginners. Freelancing, on the other hand, requires skills in the field you're interested in without any financial risk.

For someone like me I think that the forex market is the best business which anyone can do to be sincere but you will need to master some certain skills which will help you to trade and win.

Thou there are some freelance website that are still good to work with,

a website like upwork really worth it

For someone like me I think that the forex market is the best business which anyone can do to be sincere but you will need to master some certain skills which will help you to trade and win.

Thou there are some freelance website that are still good to work with,

a website like upwork really worth it
To me everything depends on people's interest, we shouldn't expect simplicity in any way we are trying to make money on the internet . You really have to try and fit in anything you are interested to do.

I don't think you can compare forex trading with freelancing, if you have full knowledge on forex trading you are going to enjoy it, but you can't earn that much on freelancing website.

I don't know why people are seeing forex trading as something hard, if you have the required knowledge You are going to earn a good amount of money with trading.

I don't know why people are seeing forex trading as something hard, if you have the required knowledge You are going to earn a good amount of money with trading.
That's just the truth, if you have the experience you are going to make a good amount of money, a lot of people are making a big deal out of this, this not right.

That's just the truth, if you have the experience you are going to make a good amount of money, a lot of people are making a big deal out of this, this not right.
That's true, but experience comes when you are practicing,if you are good at doing you are going to have a good experience, that's just the little secret.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back