What's new

Forex versus freelancing platforms

Forex trading gives you more money than frealancing sites, if you are an expert in Forex, you don't consider freelancing as an option, because forex trading have all you need, if you have time to study freelancing that's good, I believe that no knowledge is a waist.

Both of them are capable of bringing in a lot of money for whoever engage in them. if you are very good at reading the technical signals there is probability that you are going to Excel with forex trading. finance is good for someone who have a special skills that can benefit a large number of people.

I have actually tasted both,and honestly I prefer forex to freelancing, in freelancing the probability of getting a client is very low as there are lots of people willing to do your services. in Forex you decide when to make money.

i would not want to think I should be telling you which of the two you should be focussing on. The choice has to be yours alone to make. Follow what your mind says

I've tasted both, but neither one have been successful for me up till this day. I'm stick hanging around freelancing sites to earn some gigs there. But as for forex trading, I'm on the break, cos i don't want series of losses. Let me seek experience before coming back to it.

Concerning forex trading versus freelancing platforms. Well, I will say that both are nice medium to making extra money or earnings, but what ever comes with great risk also comes with great reward, forex trading is very risky but if you know your way around it, it can also be very profitable even than freelancing most times, freelancing comes with little or no risk

Concerning forex trading versus freelancing platforms. Well, I will say that both are nice medium to making extra money or earnings, but what ever comes with great risk also comes with great reward, forex trading is very risky but if you know your way around it, it can also be very profitable even than freelancing most times, freelancing comes with little or no risk
Both are income generating options online, if we are skilled enough on any of them. I have experienced the two, I'm not successful yet on any of them, I'm still learning and trying to develop my skills to market myself on the freelancing side first.

Freelance platform helps you to know more about forex trading and how it operate you subscribing to the free lions platform will enable you to learn the trade and start up the trade when you are interested.

I have tasted freelancing platforms and I have gotten some little information about it but, haven't gone for forex trading before. I'm now interested in forex trading,I want to go into it.
In your opinion, between forex trading and get paid to write site , which one is more or provide enough income?
Well, the only advantage of using freelance platforms is that you can hardly lose money but with forex trading, if you are not careful, you will lose money very quickly.

Is get paid to write freelancing platform but if you are comparing freelancing platforms and forex, you should know that forex involves trading which of course would be profitable.

I have tasted freelancing platforms and I have gotten some little information about it but, haven't gone for forex trading before. I'm now interested in forex trading,I want to go into it.
In your opinion, between forex trading and get paid to write site , which one is more or provide enough income?
Both are if different online business entirely.... if you have a skill that you can freelance its doesn't stop you from forexing.

Forex would have been my choice for you because you won't have to deal with the competition in the freelancing platforms before you can get a single sale especially when you're new in that platform

I appreciate freelancing platform rather than investing in forex, freelancing platform has paved way for some people, while forex investment need to be mastered.

I would pick forex over and over again. The amount of income one can generate from forex cannot be compared to that of paid to write sites. You only need to know how well to trade so you can make profits.

The two platforms yield income considerably.
paid to write sites provides income that cannot be compared to that of foreign exchange.
The amount of money derived from forex trading is far more than paid to write sites.

The both are very profitable. One thing I've come to learn in my quest for financial freedom is that every niche is paying if I'm ready to settle down and put myself to learning about the processes that'll govern them.
I've seen freelancers who earn over $30k a month; some forex traders can't even make that in 3 months.

Trading forex is much better and convienent than freelancing but just to know, the same way you need to master your skill to work as a freelancer, you also need deep knowledge to trade forex also else you might loose your hard earned money

Both of them are profitable , but with Forex if you pass through all the learning process you can start making money immediately . FreeLancing is something you have to be patient on. I somehow trust forex than freelancing

The only reason why I see freelancing plartform as been better than forex is because you wont at all deposit to make money you can only deposit with forex trading and freelancing will never need you to do that.

Forex if you learn properly is better than doing freelancing

When you are a freelancer you use your talent to do something but in forex I think it is about chance, in my point of view freelancing is much better than forex.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back