What's new

Forex versus freelancing platforms

That's true, but experience comes when you are practicing,if you are good at doing you are going to have a good experience, that's just the little secret.
I completely agree with this, if you are good at practicing you'll definitely have a lot of experience on trading, some people don't really know how they can gain good experience on trading.

These two platforms are entirely different from each other. But they are good sources of making extra income online. Forex trading involves quite huge risks while freelancing platforms have no risk at all.
I would go with freelancing platforms as you can make a lot of money from it without risk as you are practically exchanging your time and skill for money, but forex you would need mastering.

Both are profitable and could earn you some money if the skill is acquired appropriately.
I prefer trading forex because of the nature of it's passivity.

I completely agree with this, if you are good at practicing you'll definitely have a lot of experience on trading, some people don't really know how they can gain good experience on trading.
That's true, we can gain the experience by practicing,if you are not good at practicing you are not going to have the experience of what you are doing, that's just the truth.

That's true, we can gain the experience by practicing,if you are not good at practicing you are not going to have the experience of what you are doing, that's just the truth.
Just like the popular saying practice makes perfect, if you have good at doing that You are going to earn the good amount of money you want in trading.

Just like the popular saying practice makes perfect, if you have good at doing that You are going to earn the good amount of money you want in trading.
That's true but in trading practice makes us to improve, there's no way you can be perfect with forex trading it doesn't work like that, we practice to gain good experience.

That's true but in trading practice makes us to improve, there's no way you can be perfect with forex trading it doesn't work like that, we practice to gain good experience.
That's true, if you don't have the experience of forex trading I don't really think you can earn money with it, you need to have the experience first before you can earn.

It is always good to follow your dreams and plans while choosing a skill to learn.
It is not advisable to follow the crowd because the ultimate results may not be good

That's true, if you don't have the experience of forex trading I don't really think you can earn money with it, you need to have the experience first before you can earn.
That's just the fact about it, if you don't have the knowledge earning money with be very difficult for you, trading is something that will fetch you a considerable amount of money if you have the knowledge.

That's just the fact about it, if you don't have the knowledge earning money with be very difficult for you, trading is something that will fetch you a considerable amount of money if you have the knowledge.
That's true, but you can only earn money with forex trading if you know what you are doing, but if you don't have the knowledge you are going to be losing money.

That's true, but you can only earn money with forex trading if you know what you are doing, but if you don't have the knowledge you are going to be losing money.
That's true, Forex trading is very risky, if you are losing money you are going to hate yourself, I remember the first time I take a losing trade in forex trading, it's was very hard for me.

That's true, Forex trading is very risky, if you are losing money you are going to hate yourself, I remember the first time I take a losing trade in forex trading, it's was very hard for me.
You are not your trades and it is important that you know that the outcome of your trades does not definite your personality. You are not a failure when you lose atrade

That's the fact but a lot of especially newbies don't really understand this, they just go ahead and invest their money without having the knowledge an experience.

For me I can go for the paid to write sites because this is a job whereby you participate actively on the site and you are being paid for your posts. However Forex trading it's like gambling which involves taking risks whereby you can loose your hard earned money

The two are really different in many ways. Forex is in terms of foreign currency, while freelancing is just doing self-employed work of your own, either as a contract worker or you're paid by the job.

Both are different ventures if anything. Forex Trading is a bigger risk to get into, while freelancing is much more open with many options for jobs.

The important thing in this life is not to follow the crowd but rather stick with your unique goals and dreams . It would be your great undoing if you follow the opinions of the society.

That's the fact but a lot of especially newbies don't really understand this, they just go ahead and invest their money without having the knowledge an experience.
Forex trading is a good way to earn a considerable amount of money online but only if you have the idea on how it works, a lot of people don't know much about trading.

Forex trading is a good way to earn a considerable amount of money online but only if you have the idea on how it works, a lot of people don't know much about trading.
That's true, if you are looking for a risky way to earn money you can try out forex trading, you can earn a good amount of money but you need to have risk before you can do that.

An only experience can make you a very skilled trader and I usually advise people to continually practice there forex skills in order become perfect at what you do, and which would be beneficial to you.

That's true, if you are looking for a risky way to earn money you can try out forex trading, you can earn a good amount of money but you need to have risk before you can do that.
That's true, we earn money on Forex trading by taking risk, if you are good at taking risk you can decide to try forex trading out, but that's not all that you need.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back