Forex versus freelancing platforms

Efficient5713

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have tasted freelancing platforms and I have gotten some little information about it but, haven't gone for forex trading before. I'm now interested in forex trading,I want to go into it.
In your opinion, between forex trading and get paid to write site , which one is more or provide enough income?

These two platforms are entirely different from each other. But they are good sources of making extra income online. Forex trading involves quite huge risks while freelancing platforms have no risk at all.

I have tasted freelancing platforms and I have gotten some little information about it but, haven't gone for forex trading before. I'm now interested in forex trading,I want to go into it.
In your opinion, between forex trading and get paid to write site , which one is more or provide enough income?
It depends on your knowledge about each one. You need to engage on what you know best and proper knowledge about. Don't start what you don't know about, even if you see friends making money through it. Unless you wanna learn it, because you drive passion for it. Then you can go into it, acquiring adequate knowledge to be successful with it. Both forex trading and get paid to write sites are legit. And pays well also.

What I would prefer is freelancing because freelancing can make as much money as we can not make in Forex trading. Can make a lot of money so I consider best freelancing. Most people like freelancing. It's better to be with freelancing too

As far as am concerned, freelancing is more profitable than forex trading. Forex requires you to invest some funds which you can even lose at the end of the day, but for freelancing just learn a skill like graphics design, article writing and start making money with the skills on freelancing website.

Trading forex is much better and convienent than freelancing but just to know, the same way you need to master your skill to work as a freelancer, you also need deep knowledge to trade forex also else you might loose your hard earned money

In my opinion, it is for sure Forex trading will provide greater income when compared to Get paid to write sites, especially for people who have mastered forex trading strategies. Get paid to write is very good for increasing knowledge.

Freelance or get get paid to write post versus forex trading which one is important. Most times importance depends on passion drive. If you are doing any business without passion to it even the interesting part will not be interesting.

To me in particular writing to get paid is very very good that doesn't mean I don't like forex.

As a historian I derive joy in writing compared to anything.
Please if you have any writing paid post business please do well to introduce me.

There is a lot of difference between forex trading because you required skills for freelancing and in forex trading experience for forex trading and it has a lot of chances of loss in forex trading and forex trading is risky.

A freelancer has no similarity with the work of forex trader because they are 2 different areas. A freelancer can work on forums, provide contents and even do surveys and other micro tasks. The forex trader is usually engaged in speculation of the performance regarding valuation of currencies that he is dealing with. The currency that he bought is hoped to increase in value to earn a profit when he sells the currency. On the other hand he cannot sell if the value goes down.

We are in same shoes.... I got stuck on freelancing due to my laziness though, but I will soon brush that out, but freelancing is a go for me compare to forex. forex needs capital before u can start earning at all and not just small capital but a big amount of capital while freelancing is about learning how to successfully market what you give with little or no capital.

Well, for me l haven't been into forex trading before just like you and I can not say much about it. But as for freelancing, l have tested it and I think it's a better option to forex trading. In freelancing, the only thing necessary is the skills and you have the chance of making it. But in forex, even though you might have the skills, but you can still lose when the market goes wayward.

Freelancing is preferable and better option to choose because it have very low risk, while Forex have a lot of risk of losing money. only much experienced person can get profit from forex trading by his a intelligent and efficient experience.

As far as am concerned forex is more profitable than free lancing because in forex you buy and currency at a higher rate and you get a high profit if that trade goes your way in other words forex ranges from monday to friday so with in those days you have made a lot of profit like over 30,000 per week but in freelancing you can't make that kind of money

You can try forex out yourself and see, forex pays better if you are good in it, but if u are not good I will advice u stick to your freelancing... If not u may be having high blood pressure oo
Post automatically merged:

You can try forex out yourself and see, forex pays better if you are good in it, but if u are not good I will advice u stick to your freelancing... If not u may be having high blood pressure oo

Forex is far more profitable than freelancing but it is technical and risky for beginners. Freelancing is a very good skill and you can make money through freelancing platforms like upwork, and fiverr.
Freelancing and forex are both good. You just have to pick the one you like.

I'll choose forex, personally I feel the freelancing platforms are getting a bit over populated, which in turn makes it hard to get gigs and all that, but if you know your forex well you don't have to wait for someone to find you before making profit.

Sincerely, permit me to inform you that forex trading is quite better than freelancing jobs. If you are a good trader you will make profits in short time. You can as well invest in a forex company so that money could work for you passively. The advantage of freelance is that you do not need a capital to start earning from it. So, I will advise to go with Forex trading.

I still prefer freelancing to forex trading, there is no limit to the amount of money you can make as a freelancer, you even have the freedom of choosing how and when you want to work, flexible working periods and a lot of other benefits. You can register on platforms like Upwork and Fiverr to get started. Forex trading is risky and tricky and you need to be well experienced to be a successful trader.

This two are two different things, though they both money making platform, the advantage of forex is that it profit is very huge compared to that of freelancing, but with a high risk of loss, but freelance has no risk of loss.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back