What's new

Forex versus freelancing platforms

That's true, we earn money on Forex trading by taking risk, if you are good at taking risk you can decide to try forex trading out, but that's not all that you need.
That's true, Forex trading is a game of risk, that's why you need to know what you are doing before you can earn money with it, having the knowledge of trading is very important.

That's true, Forex trading is a game of risk, that's why you need to know what you are doing before you can earn money with it, having the knowledge of trading is very important.
That's just the truth, if you are good at taking risk you can earn money with trading but you also need to have the good knowledge on how forex trading works.

That's just the truth, if you are good at taking risk you can earn money with trading but you also need to have the good knowledge on how forex trading works.
That's true, you have a good point there, trading is not something easy, you need to know how to take risk before you can start things like forex trading, this very important.

Forex trading is actually a good thing that can earn you money within a short period of time but a lot of people are not having interest on it, if you want to trade forex you need to be serious.

Forex trading is actually a good thing that can earn you money within a short period of time but a lot of people are not having interest on it, if you want to trade forex you need to be serious.
You have a good point there, if you can take risk in forex trading you'll definitely get what you want,a lot of people don't have the experience on how to take risk.

You have a good point there, if you can take risk in forex trading you'll definitely get what you want,a lot of people don't have the experience on how to take risk.
Risk management is absolutely essential in ensuring success of a profitable trader.
Without risk management one would end up in a losing position despite having multiple wins

That's true, we can only gain experience is practicing, if you are not good at that I don't think you can make it out there,a lot of people are going the wrong way.

That's true, we can only gain experience is practicing, if you are not good at that I don't think you can make it out there,a lot of people are going the wrong way.
That's true, I completely agree with what you've said, if you are good at practicing you can earn a considerable amount of money, a lot of people don't really know this.

Trading forex is much better and convienent than freelancing but just to know, the same way you need to master your skill to work as a freelancer, you also need deep knowledge to trade forex also else you might loose your hard earned money
That is what is just optainable in the art of trading of forex and ths goes for other vocation as well,you will really need to master the skill for you to be able to get something out of you vocation.

That's true, I completely agree with what you've said, if you are good at practicing you can earn a considerable amount of money, a lot of people don't really know this.
That's true, if you are good at practicing you are going to have the perfect picture of what you are looking for in trading, if you are not good at practicing you are not going to have the best results you are looking for.

The both of them are actually two different ways of making money and in fact you can even do two of them. If you want to choose one then I will advise that it will be something you have knowledge about.

Both forex trading and free lancing works offers the opportunity to make one huge amounts of money. But I prefer trading because I am my boss and I control my income.

Forex trading and freelancing are not the same thing, if you are trading the financial market you are independent but if you are a freelancer you are not independent.

Forex trading and freelancing are not the same thing, if you are trading the financial market you are independent but if you are a freelancer you are not independent.
Why do you say if someone do freelance work and not independent?let me tell you must freelancer are earning even more than some of traders I know,well I now get what you mean,that means if you deposit and start trading you now have a safe business but freelance website is own by someone so for me I prefer both business

Why do you say if someone do freelance work and not independent?let me tell you must freelancer are earning even more than some of traders I know,well I now get what you mean,that means if you deposit and start trading you now have a safe business but freelance website is own by someone so for me I prefer both business
That's not true, only if you are not a profitable trader, but if you are a profitable trader you are going to be earning a considerable amount of money in trading.

That's not true, only if you are not a profitable trader, but if you are a profitable trader you are going to be earning a considerable amount of money in trading.
But come to think of it I believe that it's easy to become successful doing freelance work than forex but I know when you master forex trading very well you can become profitable than someone who has been doing freelance work

Forex trading provides more income than freelancing. But you will also need to invest a high amount to start earning. Plus you also have to learn and gain skills to avoid losses. Freelancing can be a little competitive to find jobs, but I forex trading, how much you have and what skills you have matter the most.

You can start for free on freelancing sites, however, in order to make money as a freelancer, you need to be highly skilled. It takes some time before you can make money as a freelancer. Forex trading requires some investment as well as knowledge of forex market. However, making money form forex trading is also not easy as the market is very volatile. Since with freelancing, you don't lose anything, it can be better than trading foreign currencies.

I have tasted freelancing platforms and I have gotten some little information about it but, haven't gone for forex trading before. I'm now interested in forex trading,I want to go into it.
In your opinion, between forex trading and get paid to write site , which one is more or provide enough income?

If you don't have the knowledge of how to trade on forex, there's no need for you to even start thinking about it. Yes, you can make more money in forex but you can lose a lot more if you don't know how to do it.

Since you don't know yet, stick to working as a freelancer and start learning how to trade forex for at least 6 months.

Theoretically you can make a lot of money with forex trading... But first you need seed capital, maybe not even that much. With freelancing you only need a computer with internet, just like with trading.
But there is a very large proportion who fail/go broke in Forex trading. Because they choose wrong money management, the market at some point chooses totally the wrong direction against them: crash or extreme rise in prices. Or, or, or...
Most don't admit they've failed. 5% can reportedly support themselves as a professional day trader. The other 95% are somewhere below that or have already lost their capital.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back