What's new

Forex trading is a game not a business

That's true, and because it risky that's why a lot of people don't like forex trading, but if you seriously want to earn money you Must take a risk before you can succeed.
Taking risk is one of the ways we can gain success in trading, if you are not good at taking risk I don't think forex trading is for you, forex trading is a game of risk takers.

Taking risk is one of the ways we can gain success in trading, if you are not good at taking risk I don't think forex trading is for you, forex trading is a game of risk takers.
That's just the truth, if you are not a good risk taker I don't really think you can make it, we earn money online on forex trading by taking risk, a lot of people don't get this right.

That's just the truth, if you are not a good risk taker I don't really think you can make it, we earn money online on forex trading by taking risk, a lot of people don't get this right.
That's just the truth about forex trading, if you are good at taking risk you can earn a considerable amount of money on trading, trading is all about taking risk.

That's just the truth about forex trading, if you are good at taking risk you can earn a considerable amount of money on trading, trading is all about taking risk.
That's true, I'm gald you have understand this, forex trading is all about risk, if you are not good at taking risk you are not going to be earning a thing, some people don't like to take risk.

That's true, I'm gald you have understand this, forex trading is all about risk, if you are not good at taking risk you are not going to be earning a thing, some people don't like to take risk.
A lot of people don't really know you can earn a considerable amount of money I by trading, they think is a scam way to earn money, most of them even think it's gambling.

It is good to take forex trading as business because that is how you would make the best out of the markets.
Taking it as a game can make one lose alot

A lot of people don't really know you can earn a considerable amount of money I by trading, they think is a scam way to earn money, most of them even think it's gambling.
That's true, if you are a trader and you have that mindset of gambling I don't think you can make it up, trading is not something you can do without having the knowledge of what you are doing.

That's true, if you are a trader and you have that mindset of gambling I don't think you can make it up, trading is not something you can do without having the knowledge of what you are doing.
That's true, if you don't have the knowledge of forex trading you are not going to earn money with it, a lot of people are losing thousands of dollars because of this.

That's true, if you don't have the knowledge of forex trading you are not going to earn money with it, a lot of people are losing thousands of dollars because of this.
That's true, I think that's because they don't have the knowledge of what forex trading is all about, such kinds of people just invest their money blindly without knowing what's happening.

That's true, I think that's because they don't have the knowledge of what forex trading is all about, such kinds of people just invest their money blindly without knowing what's happening.
That's true, and if you are good at doing you are not going to earn a considerable amount of money with forex trading, having the knowledge is the first thing you need to have.

That's true, and if you are good at doing you are not going to earn a considerable amount of money with forex trading, having the knowledge is the first thing you need to have.
I hate it when people say bad things like this on forex trading, how can forex trading be a game, from the little experience I'm having forex trading is a profitable way to earn money online.

I hate it when people say bad things like this on forex trading, how can forex trading be a game, from the little experience I'm having forex trading is a profitable way to earn money online.
That's true, if you know what forex trading is you are not expected to say something like this, such kinds of people will not earn a dime with trading.

That's true, if you know what forex trading is you are not expected to say something like this, such kinds of people will not earn a dime with trading.
That's true, we have a lot of people that are broke and they still don't know how to trade, some people don't really trust forex trading I don't know why they are having that mindset

That's true, we have a lot of people that are broke and they still don't know how to trade, some people don't really trust forex trading I don't know why they are having that mindset
That's true, I have most of them in my area, they don't know how they can earn money online, such kinds of people spend their time doing something that is not important.

That's true, I have most of them in my area, they don't know how they can earn money online, such kinds of people spend their time doing something that is not important.
That's true, we have such kinds of people all over, what pain me is that they don't have a way to earn money and they are complaining with what they have.

That's true, we have such kinds of people all over, what pain me is that they don't have a way to earn money and they are complaining with what they have.
That's true, I don't like such kinds of people, most of them are broke and they don't want to look for a way to earn money, in my own opinion that's not a good idea.

That's true, I don't like such kinds of people, most of them are broke and they don't want to look for a way to earn money, in my own opinion that's not a good idea.
I agree with what you've said aswell, but one thing I also noticed is that, if you don't have a good mindset of trading you are not going to earn money, that's what I've noticed.

I agree with what you've said aswell, but one thing I also noticed is that, if you don't have a good mindset of trading you are not going to earn money, that's what I've noticed.
That's true, if you don't have a good mindset in trading you are not going to make it, if you want to have success in trading you need to work on your mindset.

Treating forex as a business and not a game would place you at an advantageous position. The approach helps one to make proper investment decisions.

That's true, if you don't have a good mindset in trading you are not going to make it, if you want to have success in trading you need to work on your mindset.
Having a good trading mindset is very important, it will also help you in terms of gaining success, if you want to succeed you need to have a good mindset.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back