Forex trading is a game not a business

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I listened to a popular public speaker who spoke about Forex trading and he said "Forex is a game not a business", he continued by saying " if you want to go into Forex trading you have to be ready to gamble your way into making profit.

A competent Forex trader knows his way because he has done is investigation and proper research on the trade and have made profit from it"

I feel that he is right in a way because of the gambling your way through part but I would not say it is not a business because anything you invest funds into with the hope of yielding profits is a business to me.

You might be right, that's why say Forex is not a business it's simply gambling. However, after you might have been experienced and acquire a lot of skills you rate of making profit and gains would have increased. The more you are able to read between the line and trends of the financial markets the better you become at trading forex.

You are right and I agree that forex trading just like stock trading is a kind of gambling. It is legal in the sense that you are dealing with tangible commodities that you can hold in your hand the currency that you buy. You can either gain a profit when the currency you bought had increased in value and you can sell it at once. But you can also lose if the currency you bought would continue a spiraling down of the value. If you sell at a lower price then you lose money.

Forex business is a game and not a business, uhm I would not really agree with you, if you don't understand how forex works then you can call it gambling, but once you understand some analysis, from proper study of cost analysis, you understand the logic behind forex and you wouldn't see it as gambling

Forex trading is a game and at the same time it could be a business because in forex trading if you can master all the strategies and you have known when to place your trade you can decide to turn it to business like if you invest some certain amount of money then you can bodly say that you will get double of that money in return,its a game because you are expected to loose or gain you cannot be successful in all trade so its a game

Forex trading is pure gamble, those saying it's a business are deceiving themselves. You are predicting a particular outcome, and if it goes the other way you lose all your money. It is based on luck.

No, its not gambling, before predicting the outcome there some analysis you put forward before doing the predictions, tell me is their any analysis in gambling, gambling is just a game of luck, though you make loss in forex market because loss is inevitable in any business you do, know that, if you have enough knowledge on forex you will never refer to it as gambling

I do not fully accept his point of gambling, because forex expertise will tell you that. Those who know how to do forex trading will only listen to such person and ignore because they know their way out. No be today dem dey make profit.

Forex trading is definitely not a game neither is it a business but an high risk investment that only the very knowledgeable forex traders are successful business traders. Forex is not a game being that it's based on method and proven strategies to be able to be successful at steady.

I have seen people make fortunes trading the forex market, forex becomes a game when you want to gamble and it won’t pay off on the long run, forex is neither a business because the market is made to take your money, but if you take forex as something you love and as your passion from lifting yourself out of poverty you will be very successful

Forex trading is very risky and if you want to know how the system works you need to invest in knowledge by learning how to read the technical analysis chart. If you know to use the technical analysis chart forex trading will be like a game to you because you will know the downtrend and uptrend on how the market works.

This statement is not far from the truth. To me I believe when you talk about game one person in the end becomes a winner.
That doesn't mean that forex is a game like a gamble.
Politics they said is a game but that doesn't mean is a gamble.

It tends to be in the event that you have no order!! Forex market ought to and can be tied in with making a savvy venture, setting aside the effort to become familiar with a framework or methodology, practice and test it.

You can get by out of exchanging on the off chance that you deal with it like a business. There are thousand systems out there that have been tried for quite a long time and can deliver a ton of cash over the long haul on the off chance that you observe the standards and never let your feelings get in transit

I totally agree with you Forex is a game not a business, but you can also turn it into business or family business so to say, if you make your priority to teach all your son's forex trading then it's called a family business ok? Because your family is now involved it's called family business

Your last line has said it all, Forex should not be seeing as a gambling site but should be seen as an investment platform,where you are certain of the direction of the market.

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion on subjects of life and business. He has his bias about forex and has eared his views concerning it

Concerning forex trading being a game and not a business. Well, forex trading can be a platform of game and fun to a trader that understands the analytic chart or flow of currency and it can also be a platform of game and fun to just a person who has to interest of investing into it but playing with the demo account.

I wouldn't say that I completely agree with such statement because it is a known fact that business includes transactions which forex is not excluded from as one must still buy and sell to make profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back