What's new

Forex trading is a game not a business

I agree with you, if you don't have experience about what you are doing then that's when you can call trading as gambling, but if you know what you are doing you are trading not gambling.
That's just the truth, if you don't have idea in what you are doing you are definitely gambling, that's why most people don't want to go into things like forex trading.

That's just the truth, if you don't have idea in what you are doing you are definitely gambling, that's why most people don't want to go into things like forex trading.
Yes, and also you can lose a lot of money in the process, if you don't have experience on what you are doing you'll hurt yourself in trading, I don't think it's a good idea to trade in this kinds of situations.

Yes, and also you can lose a lot of money in the process, if you don't have experience on what you are doing you'll hurt yourself in trading, I don't think it's a good idea to trade in this kinds of situations.
Trading is not game of chance, not everyone comes into the market an actually earn money with it, if you want to earn money with forex trading you definitely need to learn.

Trading is not game of chance, not everyone comes into the market an actually earn money with it, if you want to earn money with forex trading you definitely need to learn.
That's completely true, some people have experience on how the market works but they still don't earn money in the financial market, trading is not for everyone.

That's completely true, some people have experience on how the market works but they still don't earn money in the financial market, trading is not for everyone.
Yes,I agree with you on that, trading is not for everyone, not only that goes into the market and earn profits, only the strong individual can trade the financial market.

Yes,I agree with you on that, trading is not for everyone, not only that goes into the market and earn profits, only the strong individual can trade the financial market.
That's exactly the point, if you have experience on trading that doesn't give you the guarantee to earn money online in the market, you need to have some level of experience before you can be able to earn.

You are going to be on the safe side to see Forex as a way of making some side money and not a business because nothing is guaranteed and you can go for a long time without wins.

That's exactly the point, if you have experience on trading that doesn't give you the guarantee to earn money online in the market, you need to have some level of experience before you can be able to earn.
That's very true, having experience is very important in the financial market, if you want to earn a considerable amount of money you need to have a good experience before you can do that.

Haha this is one of the funny post I have seen so far, forex trading is something that when you have knowledge and skills about it you will make millions of money on it, if you see anyone saying such things to forex then he don't know how the forex market is.

Forex trading is not a game nor a gambling, it is something that when one learn all the skills and knowledge about it you will earn passive income, within a few time.

I listened to a popular public speaker who spoke about Forex trading and he said "Forex is a game not a business", he continued by saying " if you want to go into Forex trading you have to be ready to gamble your way into making profit.

A competent Forex trader knows his way because he has done is investigation and proper research on the trade and have made profit from it"
I am tempted to disagree with that speaker to an extent. Forex ought not to be viewed as a game of chance, but rather as an entrepreneurial venture where you are certain of the industry's trajectory.

Describing the trading of forex as gambling is not correct in my opinion. To truly succeed for long as a trader, you need more than luck. You have to learn things properly especially technical analysis, which is in no way part of gambling.

I am tempted to disagree with that speaker to an extent. Forex ought not to be viewed as a game of chance, but rather as an entrepreneurial venture where you are certain of the industry's trajectory.
I agree with you forex trading is never a game its a business which if you learn it very well you will be able to get good output from the business so I think that you will need to try your best and learn the business and how its work before you can proceed

I agree with you forex trading is never a game its a business which if you learn it very well you will be able to get good output from the business so I think that you will need to try your best and learn the business and how its work before you can proceed
That is the difference between the two practices. One requires the acquisition of extensive knowledge which will put you firmly in the driving seat for success while gambling and betting is based almost exclusively on luck

Having knowledge on how to trade is very good this alone will proof that you are not gambling with the market.

The business is never a game its a kind of business which anyone can do to earn a living despite the fact that the business is so technical

I agree with you , it is a game that is purely dedicated for people with advanced understanding to make profit from . when entering the market two things will happen , is either you are the winner or you are the loser and the chance of you being a winner and loser is 50 percent.

That's not true, you get it all wrong sir, if you have that mindset I don't really think you can earn money with investment, forex trading is a business it only becomes gambling if you don't know what you are doing.

Sorry to say but you get it all wrong sir, forex trading is a business but not a game, I think you don't know what forex trading is that's why you are speaking like this.

Sorry to say but you get it all wrong sir, forex trading is a business but not a game, I think you don't know what forex trading is that's why you are speaking like this.
I completely agree with what you said sir, a lot of people are misunderstanding forex trading I think that's because they don't have the knowledge on how it works.

I completely agree with what you said sir, a lot of people are misunderstanding forex trading I think that's because they don't have the knowledge on how it works.
That's true, and because it risky that's why a lot of people don't like forex trading, but if you seriously want to earn money you Must take a risk before you can succeed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back