What's new

Forex trading is a game not a business

Forex trading is like a game to others but it's me is a business.people see it as a game because you predict the market before investing and there is a lot of risk involved when doing that.

I listened to a popular public speaker who spoke about Forex trading and he said "Forex is a game not a business", he continued by saying " if you want to go into Forex trading you have to be ready to gamble your way into making profit.

A competent Forex trader knows his way because he has done is investigation and proper research on the trade and have made profit from it"
It might seem like a gamble to many traders because most times they are not able to predict when it is best to either buy or sell. They count it luck when they actually make a lot of money by randomly going for a buy or sell at anytime they deem fit.

I listened to a popular public speaker who spoke about Forex trading and he said "Forex is a game not a business", he continued by saying " if you want to go into Forex trading you have to be ready to gamble your way into making profit.

A competent Forex trader knows his way because he has done is investigation and proper research on the trade and have made profit from it"
To me, forex trading is a business.
Most people say it is a gamble because of the losses they have incurred. There are traders who trade carefully and professionally and succeed at the business.
I do not think it is okay to call it a gamble.

You are right and I agree that forex trading just like stock trading is a kind of gambling. It is legal in the sense that you are dealing with tangible commodities that you can hold in your hand the currency that you buy. You can either gain a profit when the currency you bought had increased in value and you can sell it at once. But you can also lose if the currency you bought would continue a spiraling down of the value. If you sell at a lower price then you lose money.

That's not true in any way. Once you begin to see forex as a game; it's no different from you gambling - and gambling is always doomed for failure.
You can always analyse and trade profitably; the major financial institutions are doing it.

Honestly I thought about it because it's very hard to predict the price movement in forex trading. Another thing is that trading success is not replicating with forex trading. Only a few people are making consistent profit with forex trading.

To me i don't think it is a gamble,because when you are trading forex you are actually doing trading based on some very vital information based on some market indices and trend,and you are not doing it based on lock,which is the gamble aspect.

You might be right, that's why say Forex is not a business it's simply gambling. However, after you might have been experienced and acquire a lot of skills you rate of making profit and gains would have increased. The more you are able to read between the line and trends of the financial markets the better you become at trading forex.

To me, forex trading is a business.
Most people say it is a gamble because of the losses they have incurred. There are traders who trade carefully and professionally and succeed at the business.
I do not think it is okay to call it a gamble.
I quite agree with you,because in a game you are only going in based on speculations and not by any analytic process,but in the trading of forex,it is actually based on your ability to analyse the market and understand how the trends go.

Forex trading is similar to sports betting, if you make the right prediction, you win. But it can also be a business when you decide to go professional, set out rules and follow them adequately. Like every other business, you make profit most times and loss few times, so is forex if you decide to do it professionally. Many people go in to a trade with $50 to make as much as $200 a day, that's gambling because there's a very slim chance you would make that much, but when you do it professional you stake just 10% of your funds, applying proper risk management.

I classify forex to be an online business. I would not want to say it is an online game because a business is anything that can generate money to who is doing it.

Forex trading is never a game it's a business which need knowledge skills and understanding so before you trade ensure that you have the necessary experience to trade properly otherwise you may lose

Most folks consider forever trading as another online gaming or gambling in short. However Forex trading is a very concrete and complicated system that only a few people in the world are conversant with.

Thou some folks regards it as a game but for someone like me I see forex as a business because I spent a lot of mone learning the business even when my first trade was loss I later recover

I might not agree with this point. Because I was a victim of this mindset and the results I got was terrible . It was after I changed my perception and I began thinking of it as business that I found profitability

It's more than a game because it is working as a system only for those who they know the system but new traders and people who have been deceived will never profit.

Thou some folks regards it as a game but for someone like me I see forex as a business because I spent a lot of mone learning the business even when my first trade was loss I later recover
I consider it as a business too. If you are considering it as a game, that's show's a balance of 50/50 between failure and success. How ever a lot of people are really making profit from the business perfectly.

Forex trading is never a game and I will never classify it as a game its a business model so we need to learn about it and how to trade when you learn how to trade and have better skills then surely you will be profitable trader.

But game just rely on your luck if you want to make money

As a trader you are not expected to have this kinds of mindset, if you really want to earn money on the forex market you don't have to say things like this, that's mean you are not a trader.

As a trader you are not expected to have this kinds of mindset, if you really want to earn money on the forex market you don't have to say things like this, that's mean you are not a trader.
I agree with you, if you don't have experience about what you are doing then that's when you can call trading as gambling, but if you know what you are doing you are trading not gambling.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back