What's new

Forex trading best or not?

To me at the moment, forex trading is only the best to those that put more interest, zeal and effort to study and earn from it. I have seen some many people that have lost a lot from forex trading.

Forex trading is one of the best business anyone can do but I wont even bother myself telling people about this.
I think that the business is one of those business that require high degree of knowledge and skills when you have this skills you will be able to make some good amount of money

Which things make forex trading better then other trading platforms or brokers?what are it's positive aspects?why we should only consider this and not other options?
The foreign exchange market (forex) is the world's largest financial market. Many traders are attracted to the forex market because of its high liquidity, around-the-clock trading and the amount of leverage that is afforded to participants.

Forex Market Trading Hazards · Not Maintaining Trading Discipline: The largest mistake any trader can make is to let emotions control trading
Forex trading is when you have the full knowledge about the trading, because it's really good one should understand about the forex trading before going into the investment, those that understand about trading on forex are making money from it.

Forex trading is one of the best market which anyone can venture into I have made alot of money in forex back then when I use to trade so I think that its better for me to try and trade very well through demo account and have someone who can also learn me how to trade so I can make successful trade.

Forex trading is best when you know how to trade it you dont just expect to start making money in this feild of business immidiately all you need to do is learn how to trade conduct proper research and you will be chance to make some good amount of money but with experience

Forex trading is one of the best market which anyone can trade I think that when its come to this business you will need knowledge and skills to succeed if you dont have the knowledge and the skills there is no way which you will be making profit.

Forex trading would only be better than other forms of investment, if you are an expert in trading foreign currencies . There are lot of things involved in forex trading, and for you to get acquainted with all these things, it will take a long period of time.

If you dont have the knowledge and the skills forex trading can be so tidious for you so I think that before you start trading you need to learn how to trade and understand how to do proper analysis.

This business have proof to be a source of income to so many people but first you need to have good knowledge how to placed successful trade

shouldn’t be trading Forex for. All aspiring Forex traders should be asking themselves their reasons for getting into Forex trading before they get started.
You trade with money you can’t afford to lose Because the market can be volatile, there is always the risk of losing money when trading a currency pair. So, this high level of risk means that you need to be sure that you do not use money that you need to live on it sounds an odd thing to say, but make sure you always trade with money you can afford to lose.

For ex trading is the best for me I have been trading this market for years when I first started I use micro account the deposit wasn't that much then I learn how to trade properly

Forex Market Trading Hazards · Not Maintaining Trading Discipline: The largest mistake any trader can make is to let emotions control trading
We all know that this trade have their different method on how you trade, forex trading is good when you know how to trade on it, when you know how to forex trading you can be making cool money from it.

Forex trading is very good because you do not have to invest any kind of money in it before you can start to make money immediately. It is something that anybody can be able to do without any formal education.

I believe we all here are looking for the best way to earn money online but for forex trading you don't have to go into the market with this mindset, yes one can earn millions with forex trading but if you have that mindset then you'll definitely not earn a dime.

Different strokes for different folks. Forex trading may be very good for some people but personally I do not consider it as a very good way of making money online. I have other online businesses I am looking at.

Forex trading is very good because you do not have to invest any kind of money in it before you can start to make money immediately. It is something that anybody can be able to do without any formal education.
Probably, forex trading requires a lot of knowledge before you can be able to make profit from it. It is not something you will just venture into and start making money.

Actually everyone has his though about forex trading and is good for him but personally I consider forex trading as one of the best way o trading online though it's very risky sometimes and also lucrative when run good.

It is a good investment opportunity but not a good full-time job. It is worth to become a forex trader, but you have to keep in mind that you can't make any money through Forex trading when you HAVE TO make money. ... You will make a lot of mistakes and you will lose your money.
Yes, I agree with you. Like I was telling someone last week that there's no how you'll not lose your money forex trading. Forex trading is either you make losses or profit. Knowledge will minimize amount money you lose and also knowledge will help you to make money from forex trading.

Of course you are right about the positive aspect of trading forex but I am of the opinion that forex trading is too risky for a beginner like me. A friend of mine lost all his capital last week into forex trading and this is why I think your point is not applicable in most cases.
Yes, this is the other side of forex trading. Everyone says forex makes us rich, but the other side of forex makes us bankrupt also and that is true, so as a beginner, first don't try with real money. Start with paper and note down how many trades you win when the win ratio is higher than the loss ratio. Then start with real money.

The foreign exchange market is a global decentralized or over-the-counter market for the trading of currencies. This market determines foreign exchange rates for every currency. It includes all aspects of buying, selling and exchanging currencies at current or determined prices.
One of the thing about the market of forex is that,it is a global market where anyone can leverage on the market volatility of any currency of his chioce and enter the market to maximise gain for himself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back