What's new

Forex trading best or not?

Forex trading can be said to be the best business or pattern of business for you if it is actually working out well for you in all fronts. Not everyone can say forex business is best for them because of their own experiences in it

The ability of a forex trader to turn cent into hundred's. Thousands into millions and millions into billions that's what makes it unique. And vice versa if you are not careful.

Forex trading is great when you know what you are doing, and its even better when you are making profits.
You can join IM academy, its an online academy where you can learn all you need to know about the forex market and how to trade and even get live signals from professionals. And the best part it has an IBO option when you can earn residually huge amount of dollars without trading

Forex trading is not a bad idea if done right but it's requirements are not easy because it requires patience and indepth reseach to be able to understand the nitty gritty of it all

The foreign exchange market is a global decentralized or over-the-counter market for the trading of currencies. This market determines foreign exchange rates for every currency. It includes all aspects of buying, selling and exchanging currencies at current or determined prices.

Not everyone will succeed in forex trading and of course a lot of people has lost big amount of money on forex trading. The reason being that they don't have a working strategy and are not mastered before venturing into it.

The leverage the platform gives to traders is what makes it that unique,you are dealing with a wide varieties of commodities here,and also foreign currencies of the world,and if you know how to study the market and know when to enter and read some signals,then you can make a huge turn over in a short period of trading.

Forex trading being the best or not will depend on the analysis of the person actually trading it if it is or has been good or bad for him. Forex trading to me is good

Forex Market Trading Hazards · Not Maintaining Trading Discipline: The largest mistake any trader can make is to let emotions control trading
When you do not set a target on when to enter and leave the market,then going further to gain more profit will be the order of the day and in so doing your emotion has robed in on where discipline was supposed to come in,and this is where a lot of people get lost in forex.
Post automatically merged:

Forex trading for some is the best platform to rake in huge profit in a relatively short period.That is if you have mastered the technique and the skills to follow through the market.Your experience also matters here as well.

Last edited:
Mastering forex is one of ther best things rhat can happen to a person cause it is a life time beneficial scheme once you master forex you are on your way to financial freedom.
this all depend on individual perspective most people May see forex trading as the best and some may see it as not about to me it is good when you know the rules involved in it.

Everything is worth trying and I think is it something you should try out if you have the money the start, I know a lot of people that are making it with forex trading, you should not expect to be like them but should try as much as possible to learn everything about it first.

Forex trading is one of the best way people are making cool cash online. I can say it is one of the easiest way people make a lot of money. So far you understand everything about forex trading you will make enough profit
You are right, forex trading is one of the best way to make good money provided you have the knowledge and experience needed to trade on forex as you can also lose all your funds easily within minutes

Last edited:
Forex trading is very good if actually you have the knowledge on to trade on it, forex trading can make one get rich, because people make good money from forex trading.

Which things make forex trading better then other trading platforms or brokers?what are it's positive aspects?why we should only consider this and not other options?
Forex trading is best for those who have the knowledge and experience on forex trading or else the person will lose his fund easily. Forex is one of the best way to make money if you understand it.

Which things make forex trading better then other trading platforms or brokers?what are it's positive aspects?why we should only consider this and not other options?
I won't say that forex trading is not good simply because I don't like it . It depends on what works for the person . As for me , cryptocurrency investment works for me.

I prefer to trade forex than cryptocurrency. It is more secured than cryptocurrency which is very volatile. Apart from this, forex is more liquid than crude and it doesn't experience the fluctuations that we have in cryptocurrency

With the right knowledge, resources and patience, forex can make you a millionaire within a couple of years. But others don't give you such opportunities.

Knowledge is power when it comes to trading on forex because it is the only thing that is going to guarantee you making the right calls when they are supposed to be made in order to make money.

I think it is better because it's a fast way of making good income.
The forex market volatility reads every minute so you can actually make money every minute and you can as well loss money every minute.
It's a two way trading Platform, you loss or you gain.

Forex trading sets you an edge over others using other trading platforms.
A very good trader can make thousands of dollars in a blink.
Here, the chances of making it big are huge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back