What's new

Forex trading best or not?

Different traders have different reasons for choosing the Forex market. The truth is, Forex has a lot to offer for all types of traders, and there are plenty of reasons to trade Forex online. The main reasons why Forex is the top market to trade are explained in detail below. Not every point will be applicable to your needs, or your trading strategy, yet most traders define the following reasons as answers to the question of why Forex is the best market for trading online

I would say that the word "best" is not universal.
This is because perspectives differs and we all have our unique goals and methods which would definitely dictate our actions and inactions

Forex trading is one of the best business which anyone can do buy first of all I believe that you need to learn how to trade properly and know when to enter and exit a trade

Forex trading is one of the best way people are making cool cash online. I can say it is one of the easiest way people make a lot of money. So far you understand everything about forex trading you will make enough profit
I agree with you.
Easy does not mean you aren't gonna put effort to learn.
It is after learning that you make money at ease

To me both market are all the same because it is a volatile market. it all depends on the one you are interested and there is no other one that is easily to make money without your understanding.

Forex trading is beat to be sincere so I personally think if you want to trade to make money ensure that you have the knowledge to conduct both fundamental and technical analysis

Forex trading is one of the best business which anyone can do to be sincere so I think the best thing for you to do is for you to try and learn how to trade practice to make perfect its one of those ways which someone can trade and win the forex market so embrace learning at first

Forex trading is one of the best business which anyone can do to be sincere so I think the best thing for you to do is for you to try and learn how to trade practice to make perfect its one of those ways which someone can trade and win the forex market so embrace learning at first
You have to let forex trading as spare earning opportunity just because earning from forex is unlike before the risk of losing funds is raising so do not rely as income.

The high liquidity in forex which usually makes transaction to be completed easily and quickly always make people to choose for ex most times over any other trading platforms or brokers

The high liquidity in forex which usually makes transaction to be completed easily and quickly always make people to choose for ex most times over any other trading platforms or brokers
I think concentrate on one trading platform will be better from focusing for multiple trading platforms because by this way you will trade more than the normal schedule.

Forex trading is not the best way to earn money online but it's a lucrative way, not all people like to take risk nowadays, but if you really want to earn money you definitely need to take risk.

Forex trading is very good when you start forex you start making money immidiately so I think that when you trade and have no experience on how the market works you need to pause and ask someone for help so I beleive that experience is what that make forex trading worthwhile

Forex trading is not easy though I know that it's required a lot of good skills and trading experience you can't compare yourself with someone that has been trading for years
seek the skills and knowledge before you can get started its the Best business for job seekers and those who are willing to learn

I think to conclude either forex is good or bad, depends on our experience about the investment and trading. when someone has a bad experience for the first time, he can conclude that forex investment is bad.

I don't see anything best in forex trading. No doubt, forex trading is one of the ways of making money online. But I don't see it better than other ways of making money online.

I will always advise that everybody should have some basic knowledge about the financial market and some basic things about technical analysis even though you do not intend to make money with it full time.

I will always advise that everybody should have some basic knowledge about the financial market and some basic things about technical analysis even though you do not intend to make money with it full time.
It's really very true having some basic knowledge how the market work is very good but some traders will want to make fast money it's good you learn first before you proceed to trade,demo account must be your first place

I don't see anything best in forex trading. No doubt, forex trading is one of the ways of making money online. But I don't see it better than other ways of making money online.
I agree perfectly to this comment of yours . In as much as forex is never an easy way to make money , however the same is also applicable to most other earning opportunity.

Well that's up for you to find out. I am not one who's too into forex trading. There's just too much going on with it and I can't keep up with it personally. Same with stocks and some other business making ventures we can do. Forex trading is like that in that I don't know enough. And you really need to know what you're doing in order to make things work.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back