Forex trading best or not?

Ashu

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 30, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
Which things make forex trading better then other trading platforms or brokers?what are it's positive aspects?why we should only consider this and not other options?

Which things make forex trading better then other trading platforms or brokers?what are it's positive aspects?why we should only consider this and not other options?
The ability for a forex trader to turn 100$ into a thousand dollar within a second is what makes forex trading to be the most profitable investment out there. Forex offers you the opportunity to become a rich someone over a short period of time if you know how to trade very well.

Different traders have different reasons for choosing the Forex market. The truth is, Forex has a lot to offer for all types of traders, and there are plenty of reasons to trade Forex online. The main reasons why Forex is the top market to trade are explained in detail below. Not every point will be applicable to your needs, or your trading strategy, yet most traders define the following reasons as answers to the question of why Forex is the best market for trading online

Through extensive research and a strict adherence to our robust methodology, we have determined the best forex brokers in all of these areas and more, which has resulted in our top rankings below. Our mission has always been to help people make the most informed decisions about how, when, and where to trade and invest. Given recent market volatility and the changes in the online forex brokerage industry, we are more committed than ever to providing our readers with unbiased and expert reviews of the top trading platforms for traders of all levels, for every kind of market.

Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.

Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.
Forex trading May Make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or unusually skilled currency trader.But for the average retail trader,rather than being an easy road to riches,forex trading can be rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.

The ability for a forex trader to turn 100$ into a thousand dollar within a second is what makes forex trading to be the most profitable investment out there. Forex offers you the opportunity to become a rich someone over a short period of time if you know how to trade very well.
Of course you are right about the positive aspect of trading forex but I am of the opinion that forex trading is too risky for a beginner like me. A friend of mine lost all his capital last week into forex trading and this is why I think your point is not applicable in most cases.

Of course you are right about the positive aspect of trading forex but I am of the opinion that forex trading is too risky for a beginner like me. A friend of mine lost all his capital last week into forex trading and this is why I think your point is not applicable in most cases.
you're on point my brother. If one should consider the positive side of forex trading without thinking about the negative side, one would be deceived to dabble in it anyhow and the end might be tears for such person. Forex needs indepth understanding.

Forex Market Trading Hazards · Not Maintaining Trading Discipline: The largest mistake any trader can make is to let emotions control trading

The ability of forex to turn small amount of money into a huge amount in a small time is what makes forex a unique type of business, you can turn $3 into $150 in short period of time. Forex is a fast way to making money.

It is a good investment opportunity but not a good full-time job. It is worth to become a forex trader, but you have to keep in mind that you can't make any money through Forex trading when you HAVE TO make money. ... You will make a lot of mistakes and you will lose your money.

I can't say is the best or not,although is the most popular among the rest of the brokers,so that's why we all always talk about forex ...

But all I will say or cheap into this is that you should bear it at the back of your mind that money you want to invest in it should be the one you can afford to lose anytime any day...

Forex trading has been in the stock broking system for a very long time, you need to learn from people you have learned it and who are ready to give you the secret, I have never done forex trading before , but I know those who have done it and are still doing it will help you out.

Not entirely profitable for 98% of individuals. Trading currencies or stocks isn't equivalent to genuine investing.Sure, short term, individuals will have some incredible years. A few years where they acquire half or more.

However, long term, not many individuals will accomplish 10.5% before swelling and 6.5% after expansion, which is the normal return of the US S&P.Even those reporters on CNBC and Bloomberg, who pretend as experts
, and advise you to purchase or sell this money or that stock, underperform.Consider a surprising measurement

It's up to you. Many people who seek to benefit from the forex market fail to recognize that their performance has to do with aspirations and objectives. So Forex can be very profitable and certainly "worthy" if it has reasonable targets and achievable goals.

Forex trading is a good investment for those that know how to trade it but for it an investment I can't go into because it is highly risky. You can become a millionaire within a day in forex but it can also make you to loose millions of dollars in a day as well.

Forex to me is the best market. It I so sweet when you are getting all your variables right. You can turn a few thousands into millions within a few minutes. But just as so it is sweet, it may ne disastrous if one is not been patient and greedy as well because it needs some professionalism thinking, so that even when you are not making profit, you will at least break even
Post automatically merged:

Forex to me is the best market. It I so sweet when you are getting all your variables right. You can turn a few thousands into millions within a few minutes. But just as so it is sweet, it may ne disastrous if one is not been patient and greedy as well because it needs some professionalism thinking, so that even when you are not making profit, you will at least break even

Forex is not best for me because of the high risk involved. If you really on signal, signal may fail you. Even robot do loose in forex. Last year a student of university of Ilorin in Nigeria commit suicide because he loose #100million in forex. So forex is not my choice of business.

Forex trading is the best because you can turn a $100 into $1000 within a short period of time
Forex to me is the best market. It I so sweet when you are getting all your variables right
But forex trading is easily affected by signal

Forex trading is one of the best way people are making cool cash online. I can say it is one of the easiest way people make a lot of money. So far you understand everything about forex trading you will make enough profit

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back