What's new

FOREX or BITCOIN which is best to trade?

Though Bitcoin has varieties of opportunities individuals can benefit f on but sincerely when it comes to trading Bitcoin is the best because it market availabilities is wide compared to forex trading

in my opinion, With a great bitcoin forex broker, you'll select between exchanging crypto cash sets or exchanging crypto CFDs. Exchanging a crypto currency pair, such as BTC/USD, is the foremost comparative to a standard forex exchange. Is forex and bitcoin exchanging the same. the trader may see to Bitcoin. Whereas a few CFD brokers don't bolster end of the week exchanging of Bitcoin CFDs, others do.

I hundred percent go for Bitcoin trading than going for forex trading because of the risk involve in trading is higher than that of Bitcoin and length of understanding m

Both of them are good, that's why I like trading forex with cryptocurrency like btcusd, you can decide to trade both forex and cryptocurrency,that's what I normally do.

Both of them are good, that's why I like trading forex with cryptocurrency like btcusd, you can decide to trade both forex and cryptocurrency,that's what I normally do.
Well, I know some information about crypto trading.but I do not know about forex trading. Would you like to share some information about forex, Which are the items traded in forex, like in crypto trading, there are many types of coins used for trading.

Talking about cryptocurrency mainly bitcoin compare to forex, first we trying to discuss about advantage forex and bitcoin.

Advantage forex
Here some advantage of forex trading.
  • Forex trading is open 24/5 days a week, giving traders the flexibility of when they want to trade.
  • Two-way opportunities, both buy and sell have the opportunity to make a profit.
  • The existence of a leverage feature, allows traders to place orders with lower margin requirements than the actual contract size.
  • Can start with small capital, some brokers for example FXOpen offer a minimum deposit of only $10.
  • There is no intervention in trading, the trader free to buy or sell the trading instrument, or simply be his own boss.
  • There are so many instrument trading can be traded, CFD forex currency pair, commodities, energy, metal, indices, ETFs, cryptocurrency.

Advantage Bitcoin
  • Bitcoin carries decentralized blockchain technology, there is no centralized authority to manage, Bitcoin governance is managed by a network that is spread across all network nodes.
  • Low Bitcoin transfer fees, only require authorization from the miner, no third party intermediary, so the transfer of funds becomes faster and cheap.
  • Bitcoin supply is only 21 million, no new coin mining after all BTC is mined. In theory it will be resistant to inflation due to scarcity.
  • The risk of storing Bitcoin is much lower than forex trading, because without leverage the value of Bitcoin has never been zero. Some exchanges offer margin trading on their platforms with leverage of up to 1:3, you should understand the risks are higher than holding the Bitcoins themselves.

Well, I know some information about crypto trading.but I do not know about forex trading. Would you like to share some information about forex, Which are the items traded in forex, like in crypto trading, there are many types of coins used for trading.
Yeah, that's same to forex, we also have different currency pairs that you can trade, forex and crypto trading are almost the same thing,we just have small differences between the both of them.

I think BTC is becoming more and more like forex to trade in as much as the way it moves. Historically it was more erratic but with more adoption we are seeing it act much more like fiat.

I think BTC is becoming more and more like forex to trade in as much as the way it moves. Historically it was more erratic but with more adoption we are seeing it act much more like fiat.
Yeah exactly, one thing I noticed with btc as well it corolates with the us dollar, BTC Is just like a USD pairs in terms on analyzing it, you can approach the BTC market same as the way you approach the forex market.

Personally, I prefer trading cryptocurrencies because I have much knowledge about it. forex trading is also good but I am not a very much knowledgeable on how to make profit from it.

Cryptocurrency is always a great place to invest at all time. I've seen people losing everything in forex within a minute while bitcoin can not turn you to zero. Although, bitcoin do rise and fall, but I am sure it can't return to zero. It will rather reduce and retake its stand. So, the best place to invest on, is bitcoin.
if your trading futures your money can turn to zero within some period of time the cryptocurrency. The same thing applies to forex trading. It all depends on how knowledgeable you are on any of them.

I have always wondered why Cryptocurrency value is not affected by currency rate who knows which is better to trade?
It's all about which one you're comfortable with. For me, I'm very much interested in cryptocurrency than Forex. Both of them are a bit similar but I'm more familiar with cryptocurrency than Forex.

Though Bitcoin has varieties of opportunities individuals can benefit f on but sincerely when it comes to trading Bitcoin is the best because it market availabilities is wide compared to forex trading
As for me, I will always suggest Bitcoin as the best trading. Because of its safety and reliance. Forex trading is not reliable and its too dangerous for the starter, but Bitcoin will always pave ways to make your returns, even if you are just starting. I've tried both in the past, and I prefer Bitcoin trading to Forex.

if your trading futures your money can turn to zero within some period of time the cryptocurrency. The same thing applies to forex trading. It all depends on how knowledgeable you are on any of them.
I don't really know much about cryptocurrency trading but they are kind of same, they just have some little difference, do you also trade cryptocurrencies?

I don't really know much about cryptocurrency trading but they are kind of same, they just have some little difference, do you also trade cryptocurrencies?
Both cryptocurrency trading and forex trading are lucrative and if you dedicate a lot of time to any of them you can become successful. What really matters is your ability to learn fast and the amount of money you have to invest also matters.

Both cryptocurrency trading and forex trading are lucrative and if you dedicate a lot of time to any of them you can become successful. What really matters is your ability to learn fast and the amount of money you have to invest also matters.
Yeah, but I think forex trading is becoming very known to most people than cryptocurrency trading, not all people have interest on crypto trading, forex trader's benefits from both buy and sell sites unlike crypto traders.

Yeah, but I think forex trading is becoming very known to most people than cryptocurrency trading, not all people have interest on crypto trading, forex trader's benefits from both buy and sell sites unlike crypto traders.
You're making it seem as if everyone is interested in forex trading. I am not interested in forex trading at the moment. Cryptocurrency trading is much more interesting to me because I have some level of knowledge about it.

You're making it seem as if everyone is interested in forex trading. I am not interested in forex trading at the moment. Cryptocurrency trading is much more interesting to me because I have some level of knowledge about
No I'm not saying that, all I'm trying to say is that, cryptocurrency trading really need lots of time before you can actually earn money from it, just imagine buying a coin for more than 2yrs without having good profits. Unlike forex you can make your profits even in seconds depending on the type of trader you are.

No I'm not saying that, all I'm trying to say is that, cryptocurrency trading really need lots of time before you can actually earn money from it, just imagine buying a coin for more than 2yrs without having good profits. Unlike forex you can make your profits even in seconds depending on the type of trader you are.
in cryptocurrency you can also make profit immediately just like forex trading. If you have knowledge of technical analysis you can trade futures.

in cryptocurrency you can also make profit immediately just like forex trading. If you have knowledge of technical analysis you can trade futures.
Yeah only for futures, I'm taking about crypto itself, if you know how to trade the forex market you'll definitely know how to trade crypto my reason for saying that is because we both uses price action to analyze the charts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back