What's new

FOREX or BITCOIN which is best to trade?

The both of them are very good with that you can make money online but I see beginner I will advice you to be very familiar with forex first.

It seems you got it wrong when you said that cryptocurrency isn't dependent on fiat currency. The cryptocurrency are measured using the fiat currency, this is why the cryptocurrency is determined by the amount of the fiat currency in circulation. I read an article that gives instances on how cryptocurrency is affected by dollars in circulation.

Well to me I believe cryptocurrency is the little easier to trade than forexs because I have a little understanding of cryptocurrency and I don't have much idea about how forex is being done.

Each market are actually unstable markets, however I choose bitcoin to forex. In forex, you might shed all of your cash to no, however I do not view that along with bitcoin, I understand each has actually created individuals abundant as well as each as well has actually rack individuals down, depends upon the circumstance.

It all depends on the one you are really passionate about as both of them is capable of giving you some good amount of money if you are really good in fundamental and technical analysis because those are the needed skill in both trade.

Forex is trading on regular currency but Bitcoin is the digital which has a higher and more risky market volatility unlike forex where the currency are more stable
Bitcoin would give you more profit than forex if you trade wisely so I prefer to trade on bitcoin

it depends on which one you like because all of them are not easy you are the one to make it easy ,forex trading is not a gambling that you can get allot of money overnight

They both have their advantages but presently I trade only on forex , I think crypto is a good investment in as such that you can invest in various coins. But I sill prefer forex

Even though the two trades between forex and Bitcoin are both to make a profit, you must pay attention to price fluctuations when trading fores is small compared to when trading Bitcoin, also Bitcoin trading leverage is smaller than forex trading. which is best to trade? it really depends on your interests, the most important thing is you have to learn trading strategies to become proficient.

To me Bitcoin trading is much more better , because if checked you would see that the volatility is more compared to Bitcoin and the investors could make more profit ,if they should invest at the right time

I will assume that you want to talk about cryptocurrency trading and forex trading. I will advise anyone to go for cryptocurrency trading because there are some coins which you can investing that are capable of bringing you which prophet in the future

I have always wondered why Cryptocurrency value is not affected by currency rate who knows which is better to trade?
I don't really know which to say is better to trade. Forex and cryptocurrency are different in some ways, the later deals with digital currency while the former deals with fiat currency and other commodities. I think they are both volatile.

There's no difference between the both commodities. Bitcoin has proven to be the most volatile of all cryptocurrencies and there's no difference in my opinion. You have to be technically adept to trade the both.

You won't be able to trade bitcoins alone as a trader but you will also trade other cryptocurrency.. if you have the ability to predict the movement of bitcoins then other cryptocurrencies can also be predicted.. if I'm suspecting the movement of bitcoins I'd rather trade more volatile coin that will give more than what bitcoins will do

I believe in Cryptocurrencies better than fiat currency. The reason plainly is I don't trust the governments of the world. Their decisions or policies adversely affect the hard-earned money of the people. Cryptos being decentralized aren't affected by their sanctions and policies and they empower the people. Cryptocurrency is the future currency even if they like it or not.

Both form of investment is good . The choice on the one to choose solely depends on the choice of the investors. For me , I think that I will go with forex. It's the best for me.

Actually no one can give a perfect answer to such but I believe it depends on which of the trading you have gone into. bitcoin can be good depending on how you trade it. so also forex.

For me I prefer bitcoin trading than forex trading because in times of market bitvoin trading have more value than forex trading, what matters much is to know on how to trade on this currency.

Here's how it is. Crypto trading is inherently more volatile than forex trading. As a result, a higher margin is generally required (the more volatile the product is). Therefore, you typically see higher leveraged amounts available in forex trading than in crypto trading. This is a fact.

Between investing on forex trading and to invest on Bitcoin, I prefer to invest on Bitcoin hundred times than to invest on forex trading because of the way forex trading usually wipe people account.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back