What's new

FOREX or BITCOIN which is best to trade?

It is really interesting when i reads some good and quality comments about a topic. I have never regretted joining this forum as I have really learnt a lot and there are actually so much to still learn from here. Personally, I have not into trading of either coin or forex. I just hold my coins.

Unfortunately here, other people's opinions is not what you need as regards making your own choice of what trading type suite you. You must have to find that out for yourself

I have always wondered why Cryptocurrency value is not affected by currency rate who knows which is better to trade?
I think that both forex and bitcoin is best to trade. I have seen in Youtube videos of people earning a lot big money from both trading platforms. I think it just depends on the smartness of the person trading. If you don't know the skills and have the talents on trading, then it will be very difficult for you to earn in both trades cryptocurrency and forex.

I have always wondered why Cryptocurrency value is not affected by currency rate who knows which is better to trade?
There is a whole lot of difference between the two trading platform.In cryptocurency the value is not stable because as it is term 'volatile' it cannot be control by any individual or organisation,reason why it keep fluctuating.

I will always choose Bitcoin and never opt for forex trading at all as I have benefited more from Bitcoin even without having much knowledge about it.

Generally speaking,forex trading is more protected, regulated and stable, however, crypto trading can promise you larger returns than forex,the liquidity of the forex market and the volatility of the crypto market means that traders would have to use different trading strategies for the two markets.

Both of them are good to trade if actually you experience, but cryptocurrency trading is very good to trade because many people prefer bitcoin trading than forex trading.

No... The votality of crypto as nothing to do with the rate of currency. Fiat Currency is based on how the economy of a country performs or underperforming....

Both of them are good to trade if actually you experience, but cryptocurrency trading is very good to trade because many people prefer bitcoin trading than forex trading.
Cryptocurrency trading is actually easier to understand than forex trading though if one can engage in both of them it is the best so that we maximize profit and manage losses.

There is no fixed answer to this question. It depends on what the person is looking for . Both of them have their advantage and disadvantages as well. We just have to endeavor to know what we want .

Is cool to invest in Cryptocurrency than gambling around with your money at forex , a responsible man will always think twice about this

I am not sure about forex because I have never been into forex trading. However, crypto trading is profitable if you know who to trade the coins at the right time. I have earned some money when the price of my coin rose a bit.

The both of them are very volatile market and one that you can make money from but instead you should go for the one that you believe you have more knowledge on.

I prefer Bitcoin but I am not saying it's a better option, I just believe in Bitcoin and prefer investing in it, it's Bitcoin that made me have interest in crypto currency as a whole

The both of them are very volatile market and one that you can make money from but instead you should go for the one that you believe you have more knowledge on.
That's true, on general terms I think people are more interested in cryptocurrencies trading or Investments than forex as it is easier to learn and start.

I think forex and crypto are more likely the same thing but if I want to go for one I will take crypto but I still think it is the same thing as it both trade on futures and more

Forex is a traders paradise. Forex is often called, 'The Last Free Market'. Bitcoin is not beholden to any single nation, no single central bank or multinational compact. Bitcoin is the only trading instrument where the actual supply is bought and sold is not verified by a single exchange or collection of large banks

Both have made people rich, but for me would prefer crypto currency to forex, forex is lot more complex than crypto and definitely not a get rich quick scheme, crypto on the other hand has an array of options to invest on

It great depends on your interest and experience, these two have some major differences, if the activities of crypto interests you more, you can go for crypto trading and if otherwise, you go for forex.

Is cool to invest in Cryptocurrency than gambling around with your money at forex , a responsible man will always think twice about this
One of the investment that any individual can actually go into is a function of what really suits him/her,and that is where the issue of preference comes into play,for me personally i would like to go with forex,because i am more conversnt with the environment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back