What's new

FOREX or BITCOIN which is best to trade?

Yeah only for futures, I'm taking about crypto itself, if you know how to trade the forex market you'll definitely know how to trade crypto my reason for saying that is because we both uses price action to analyze the charts.
Yes, that's actually very true. If you have enough knowledge about technical and fundamental analysis forex trading will not be hard for you. Futures trading is also crypto currency trading but it is very risky.

Yes, that's actually very true. If you have enough knowledge about technical and fundamental analysis forex trading will not be hard for you. Futures trading is also crypto currency trading but it is very risky.
Everything that's has to do with investment is very risky, not only cryptocurrency trading we have lots of things are risky, sometimes in other to succeed in life you need to take risk.
Everything that's has to do with investment is very risky, not only cryptocurrency trading we have lots of things are risky, sometimes in other to succeed in life you need to take risk.

That's true, anyone who is ready to invest must be ready to take a lot of risks. There is no kind of investment that does not come with some risks even though some of them come with lesser risks.

That's true, anyone who is ready to invest must be ready to take a lot of risks. There is no kind of investment that does not come with some risks even though some of them come with lesser risks.
Everything in this life is risky, for you to succeed in this life you need to take risk, the fact that you'll take risk doesn't mean you should take unnecessary risk that will result you to nothing, taking risk with high rewards Is very important.

Yeah, that's same to forex, we also have different currency pairs that you can trade, forex and crypto trading are almost the same thing,we just have small differences between the both of them.
How much profit margin do forex traders earn from every trade, because I heard that forex pairs do not fluctuate much more like crypto pairs, I think crypto traders make money quickly as compared to forex traders. what do you think I am right or wrong?

Everything in this life is risky, for you to succeed in this life you need to take risk, the fact that you'll take risk doesn't mean you should take unnecessary risk that will result you to nothing, taking risk with high rewards Is very important.
I quite agree with you. if you want to take risk it must be calculated risk. It doesn't make sense for you to take unnecessary risk on things you do not have proper knowledge of.

How much profit margin do forex traders earn from every trade, because I heard that forex pairs do not fluctuate much more like crypto pairs, I think crypto traders make money quickly as compared to forex traders. what do you think I am right or wrong?
No I don't think so, I think crypto traders don't make that much as forex traders, forex pairs fluctuate more than crypto, that's why the forex market is the biggest financial market is the world.

No I don't think so, I think crypto traders don't make that much as forex traders, forex pairs fluctuate more than crypto, that's why the forex market is the biggest financial market is the world.
I am still confused about how forex traders make much more money than crypto traders. How is this possible? I heard forex trading is in between different currency pairs, so I don't think any country's currency fluctuates more than 5%.

I am still confused about how forex traders make much more money than crypto traders. How is this possible? I heard forex trading is in between different currency pairs, so I don't think any country's currency fluctuates more than 5%.
There's a lot you need to know about forex trading, forex traders make a huge amount of money than crypto traders, remember the forex market is the biggest financial market in the whole world, having a daily withdrawal of 6.6billion dollars.Research has proven to us that people do withraw 6.6billion dollars daily from the forex market unlike crypto traders. You need to make research you'll know what I mean.

I think i will go for bitcoin because i will understand it better, because i know that when the demand is high, the price will increase, yielding more profit for better earnings.

There's a lot you need to know about forex trading, forex traders make a huge amount of money than crypto traders, remember the forex market is the biggest financial market in the whole world, having a daily withdrawal of 6.6billion dollars.Research has proven to us that people do withraw 6.6billion dollars daily from the forex market unlike crypto traders. You need to make research you'll know what I mean.
Surely I do my research about the forex market, but through your post I learned a lot of information. That means forex generates a large amount of trading volume each day. Now I understand why so many people's prefer forex for trading.

Surely I do my research about the forex market, but through your post I learned a lot of information. That means forex generates a large amount of trading volume each day. Now I understand why so many people's prefer forex for trading.
Now you get the whole point, most people are interested in trading forex not cryptocurrency, get to think of it, if you invest on cryptocurrency sometimes it takes year's before you can make profits, but for forex you can make profits in second depending on the type of trader you are.

Now you get the whole point, most people are interested in trading forex not cryptocurrency, get to think of it, if you invest on cryptocurrency sometimes it takes year's before you can make profits, but for forex you can make profits in second depending on the type of trader you are.
First of all, I am not a trader, I am just an investor in the crypto market. That's the reason first I am not understand your point.
Before reading your post, I strongly believed the crypto market had large amount of trading volume, but now I understand forex has more volume.

It great depends on your interest and experience, these two have some major differences, if the activities of crypto interests you more, you can go for crypto trading and if otherwise, you go for forex.
That is just the fact,because there are some persons that are into cryptocurency and are realy making it from that platporm,they have perfected the act of trading and making profit,so the one that one is convinient with he should go with.

This is my personal opinion. Bitcoin trading is much more convenient and simple you have no restrictions. You can set up an exchange account and start trading now if you have experience. Forex for me is a game of gambling. You have limitations and it is difficult to start trading
You are right. However, i believe that the best way to trade is with FOREX. The reason for this is that currency rates are easily manipulated by governments, and cryptocurrency is less so.

A good example of this is the recent trade war between China and the United States. The Chinese government has been manipulating its currency to try to maintain an advantage over U.S. exports, but cryptocurrencies are less susceptible to this kind of manipulation because they're decentralized, which means they're not controlled by any one entity.

It's also important to note that cryptocurrency is still in its infancy as an industry, whereas FOREX has been around since 1971 and has been through many changes since then—including several crashes and recoveries. This gives me confidence in my decision; I know that if I choose a cryptocurrency as my trading instrument, it will still be relevant when I'm ready to retire!

Bitcoin is actually the best to trade . But it is also important to acknowledge that all gets to depend on our individual choices. We've to choose one that's based on how much knowledge and experience we have.

Cryptocurrency trading and forex are different. With forex you are basically working with fiat currency not digital currencies. Cryptocurrency is not limited or controlled by any financial institution or organization.

I think forex bring more profit than bitcoin trading. Forex traders make money anytime they trade, they can also make loss. While those trading bitcoin usually buy the coins when it's price is less and sell when the price increase. Based on profitability, I give it to forex. But forex is very risky. That's why a lot of people choose bitcoin trading ahead of forex.

I have traded the both markets and I am still trading both of the markets.
Both of them are a very good place to make money, but the manipulations in forex is premium.
It all depends on what you want though.
We are all different and our definition of best might differ because of our peculiar goals.
Personally I love Trading forex because it aligns with my personality and goals.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back