What's new

FOREX or BITCOIN which is best to trade?

Brother, l will suggest you go for crypto currency trading other than forex trading. Bitcoin trading is simple to understand and most at times you don't always lose much from it and that is when the loss occur. But with forex trading, it's highly risky and you can lose all your money from it.
I think both are equally risky,but it all depends on the one you are conversant with and how proficient you are on either of them,that will determine your level of commitment on the one you have decided to trade with.

If you have the knowledge you can earn money from the both of them, it also depends on which one you prefer, for me I prefer the both of them but you need to have a certain level of knowledge before you can trade them.

Bitcoin is a very volatile asset and the possibility of losing your money is very high compared to forex. But at the same time both of them are risky when you do not have an idea of how to trade them. I still choose Bitcoin

Bitcoin is a very volatile asset and the possibility of losing your money is very high compared to forex. But at the same time both of them are risky when you do not have an idea of how to trade them. I still choose Bitcoin
Yes as you said both of them are risky, I don't really think if Bitcoin is volatile like some of the forex pairs, pairs like xauusd and us30 are more volatile than Bitcoin.

What makes a particular pairs to be volatile ? I think it depends on the price of the quote pair that determines. The higher the quotient pairs, the higher the volatility @Immilash

What makes a particular pairs to be volatile ? I think it depends on the price of the quote pair that determines. The higher the quotient pairs, the higher the volatility @Immilash
That's true sir, but cryptocurrencies are not having that so much volatility as some of the forex pairs, I'm saying this because I have traded some cryptocurrencies like btcusd and I can't really say its more volatile than forex pairs, But not all forex pairs are volatile though.

If you have experience on them both of them are worth trying,but in my own opinion you can try out forex trading because you can benefit from both sides of the market.

If you have experience on them both of them are worth trying,but in my own opinion you can try out forex trading because you can benefit from both sides of the market.
Forex trading for me is the best especially if you take your time and see how it works, but a lot of people this days don't want to have the right knowledge, they prefer to invest their money.

That's true sir, but cryptocurrencies are not having that so much volatility as some of the forex pairs, I'm saying this because I have traded some cryptocurrencies like btcusd and I can't really say its more volatile than forex pairs, But not all forex pairs are volatile though.
You really have to understand this thing. Forex is a stables market and is impossible for you to see a serious depreciation in the forex market but this is what will always happen in cryptocurrency. You wouldn't see the price of any forex market pairs dropping by almost 80% as some cryptocurrency as drop ever since the bearish market came into reality.

Forex trading for me is the best especially if you take your time and see how it works, but a lot of people this days don't want to have the right knowledge, they prefer to invest their money.
If you have the knowledge on how to trade the forex market you can earn money from it, having the knowledge is what that matters, if you have it you can earn.

You really have to understand this thing. Forex is a stables market and is impossible for you to see a serious depreciation in the forex market but this is what will always happen in cryptocurrency. You wouldn't see the price of any forex market pairs dropping by almost 80% as some cryptocurrency as drop ever since the bearish market came into reality.
That's true, I don't really know much about cryptocurrencies, but for forex pairs, a pair can drop for more than one thousands pips a day, pairs like us30 does this kinds of things, but for cryptocurrencies I don't really know.

That's true, I don't really know much about cryptocurrencies, but for forex pairs, a pair can drop for more than one thousands pips a day, pairs like us30 does this kinds of things, but for cryptocurrencies I don't really know.
Well the general fact is that most of those markets are quite risky and represent a lot of difficulties and loss if you do not get it right on how to trade them.

I think it depends on the one you are very much interested on. Personally I prefer trading bitcoin to Forex. But at the end of the day what really matters is your level of knowledge.

I have always wondered why Cryptocurrency value is not affected by currency rate who knows which is better to trade?
I think Bitcoin is much better than forex because Bitcoin is an investment as a digital currency but forex is much more like gambling and people are losing money in it.

Well the general fact is that most of those markets are quite risky and represent a lot of difficulties and loss if you do not get it right on how to trade them.
Trading this market is not easy if you are starting up for the first time, you need to have the good experience on how it works before you can actually earn money from it.

Trading this market is not easy if you are starting up for the first time, you need to have the good experience on how it works before you can actually earn money from it.
That is the first thing that newbies must understand. Normally you shouldn't make any attempts to enter the market you do not know because of its high volatility , you are at a very high chance to blow off your account.

That is the first thing that newbies must understand. Normally you shouldn't make any attempts to enter the market you do not know because of its high volatility , you are at a very high chance to blow off your account.
That's true, but a lot of people don't really understand this, I don't know what they are thinking, someone will not take his time to learn he or she will just go ahead and invest money, such Kinds of people ended up losing it,I have seen a lot of them after losing they'll start saying trading is a scam which is not.

I think Bitcoin is much better than forex because Bitcoin is an investment as a digital currency but forex is much more like gambling and people are losing money in it.
Good experience really matters and I don't see any market as a gambling ground. . It can only look like a gambling when you are just trading without a proper knowledge of how the market works .

That's true, but a lot of people don't really understand this, I don't know what they are thinking, someone will not take his time to learn he or she will just go ahead and invest money, such Kinds of people ended up losing it,I have seen a lot of them after losing they'll start saying trading is a scam which is not.
I have seen so many people with that same mind set, they keep on saying that trading of volatile market is a scam. well I asked them if they have an idea of how they can perfectly predict the market they told me NO .

I have seen so many people with that same mind set, they keep on saying that trading of volatile market is a scam. well I asked them if they have an idea of how they can perfectly predict the market they told me NO .
Our number one goal is a trader is to understand were the market is going, if you can understand were it's going you can easily earn money from this markets.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back