What's new

FOREX or BITCOIN which is best to trade?

Forex is a traders paradise. Forex is often called, 'The Last Free Market'. Bitcoin is not beholden to any single nation, no single central bank or multinational compact. Bitcoin is the only trading instrument where the actual supply is bought and sold is not verified by a single exchange or collection of large banks

Even though the two trades between forex and Bitcoin are both to make a profit, you must pay attention to price fluctuations when trading fores is small compared to when trading Bitcoin, also Bitcoin trading leverage is smaller than forex trading. which is best to trade? it really depends on your interests, the most important thing is you have to learn trading strategies to become proficient.

I have always wondered why Cryptocurrency value is not affected by currency rate who knows which is better to trade?
Brother, l will suggest you go for crypto currency trading other than forex trading. Bitcoin trading is simple to understand and most at times you don't always lose much from it and that is when the loss occur. But with forex trading, it's highly risky and you can lose all your money from it.

although I am not able to investors and traders but if you think of trading the volatile markets of anykind I advise you to trade bitcoins and other cryptocurrency because a lot of people have been giving good review about them saying that is the best trading one can venture into.

Cryptocurrency trading and forex are different. With forex you are basically working with fiat currency not digital currencies. Cryptocurrency is not limited or controlled by any financial institution or organization.

Both market are volatile markets, but I prefer bitcoin to forex. In forex, you could lost all your money to zero, but I don't see that with bitcoin, I know both has made people rich and both too has reck people down, depends on the situation.

Accessibility. Typically, the forex market is seen as more accessible than bitcoin because it can be traded directly through a broker and there is a higher number of market participants to take the other side of a trade. In contrast, bitcoin trading is less liquid and requires a wallet and exchange account.

Bitcoin and forex as similar in every aspect. It doesn’t matter what you’re trading price action is similar. Try to buy when prices are low and sell when prices are higher. So whether you’re trading bitcoin or forex what matters is your understanding of the whole system.

Well to my knowledge I believe forex is a market like a market where cryptocurrency are exchanged and traded for money and the likes while bitcoin is one of the crypto used in forex and its also the highest valued cryptocurrency currently.

It is better to trade Bitcoin because it is more predictable than that wretched forex. I lost so much money to forex and it still hurts me till today. Trading is generally risky so be careful.

If you actually meant cryptocurrency futures trading, the best would depend on your choices. Practically there are so many similarities between forex and btc futures trading, since they both has to do with buying long and selling short.

I have always wondered why Cryptocurrency value is not affected by currency rate who knows which is better to trade?
Accessibility. Typically, the forex market is seen as more accessible than bitcoin because it can be traded directly through a broker and there is a higher number of market participants to take the other side of a trade. In contrast, bitcoin trading is less liquid and requires a wallet and exchange account.

In my opinion, trading bitcoin is the best option because the risk is very high in a forex trading, due to this there are more chances of loss in it, trading bitcoin is more profitable because it has less risk and profit chances alot.

Both forex and crypto currency are good and profitable to trade but you should know that there are some difference in the market so the knowledge you have in forex will not necessarily help you trade the crypto market, though to some extent they have some things in common but make sure you learn their trading strategies before entering into any of the market.
It is better to trade Bitcoin because it is more predictable than that wretched forex. I lost so much money to forex and it still hurts me till today. Trading is generally risky so be careful.
There's no guarantee that one will make money off the crypto market also, if you trade the crypto market with no solid and precise knowledge of trading one will still loose all her funds, getting the right knowledge is key before trading any market be it forex, crypto or stock.

I am a trader but I don't go into trading of Forex I only trade bitcoins and other cryptocurrency because to me I think that's the most simplest and the easiest form of trading because the risk of you losing so much in cryptocurrency is low compared to forex trading and forex trading is much more complicated than cryptocurrency trading.

Both bitcoin and forex trading are profitable. The difference is that bitcoin is high volatile as compared to forex.

Concerning which trading is best between forex and bitcoin. Well, I will say the trading world is mostly for people who trade forex using their choice of brokers. But if you dont anything about it, it would be advisable to go into cryptocurrency trading because it is more easier to grab than forex trading

This is my personal opinion. Bitcoin trading is much more convenient and simple you have no restrictions. You can set up an exchange account and start trading now if you have experience. Forex for me is a game of gambling. You have limitations and it is difficult to start trading

Cryptocurrency is always a great place to invest at all time. I've seen people losing everything in forex within a minute while bitcoin can not turn you to zero. Although, bitcoin do rise and fall, but I am sure it can't return to zero. It will rather reduce and retake its stand. So, the best place to invest on, is bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back