What's new

FOREX or BITCOIN which is best to trade?

Forex and crypto currency are two different thing. And it depends on individual. As for me I prefer crypto trading. It is less risky compare to forex trading. There was a time I traded with forex that I lost almost all my money. Since then I have been using crypto currency trading and I do make profit trading crypto

Usually, since it can be traded directly via a broker and there is a larger number of market participants to take the other side of a deal, the forex market is seen as more open than bitcoin. Bitcoin trading, on the other hand, is less liquid and includes a wallet and exchange account

Forex has been around for a good amount of time and traditional currency, associated with economies around the world, will be a better bet ...

Bitcoin trading is very profitable but only when it is done with experience and knowledge trader not everyone can be successful in forex trading lack of education can Land one in losses trade with investor Bruce who help me to manage my account to avoid losses you can reach him on chat through telegram@ Bruce trading to trade for you

From a investing perspective having a portfolio is consistently a smart thought. It's not astute to bet everything on a solitary stock, a solitary bond, or a solitary valuable metal. Regardless of whether the single speculation you get closes being a champ you don't have the foggiest idea when it will be a victor. It's in every case better to expand so that on the off chance that one decision does inadequately the other may progress nicely and regardless of whether they all well their advantages may come at various occasions

I think Bitcoin better and easier to trade than forex. Forex is a very complex investment that involves several months of training and perhaps expert monitoring. Bitcoin is very easy to trade in such a way that anybody can trade it at any point in time. It only involve waiting for the price to come down and buy the portion you want to invest then sell it back whenever the price increase.

If I am being honest with you, l will suggest you go for crypto currency trading other than forex trading. Bitcoin trading is simple to understand and most at times you don't always lose much from it and that is when the loss occur. But with forex trading, it's highly risky and you can lose all your money from it.

Personally I would prefer bitcoin to forex due to the so much risk involved in forex. But for me bitcoin is safer and easy to transact with at the moment. I once had someone who almost lost his life as a result of a failed forex trade.

Usually, since it can be traded directly via a broker and there is a larger number of market participants to take the other side of a deal, the forex market is seen as more open than bitcoin. In comparison, bitcoin trading requires a wallet and exchange account and is less liquid.

I have always wondered why Cryptocurrency value is not affected by currency rate who knows which is better to trade?
my vote is far Bitcoin trading because of crypto trading is you know very famous in these days and also you have less risk and less chance of loss in crypto trading specially if you are doing spot trading so I will always prefer cryptocurrency trading

Whether you trade in forex or bitcoin if you know it well, you can get good benefit out of it.If you don't know it well, you can get loss. Thinking and know everything about it well so you can trade in whatever you want.

I have always wondered why Cryptocurrency value is not affected by currency rate who knows which is better to trade?
As far as I am concern bitcoin is I am concern bitcoin is better. It is easy to under and it basically involves two individual. As for forex, it is very complex to under , it can take years to understand it signal. And peple tend to make more loose in forex than trading in bitcoin

For trading is the best,if you understand the terms and conditions and the ideas of trading system it's better than Bitcoin, because Bitcoin can be very fraustrated at time,, Bitcoin abilities of been steady is very logical.

Well shall at my own knowledge Bitcoin Is the best because it raises all times and is good and one of the best crypto currency you can earn money with. And it is easy and understanding to everyone
Post automatically merged:

Well shall at my own knowledge Bitcoin Is the best because it raises all times and is good and one of the best crypto currency you can earn money with. And it is easy and understanding to everyone

Accessibility.Typically,the forex market is seen as more accessble than bitcoin because it can be traded directly through a broker and there is a higher number of market participants to take the other side of a trade.In contrast,bitcoin trading is less liquid and requries a wallet and exchange account.
I am not in a good position to which one is the best but I will advice whosoever that want to trade she'll be very diligent and not the influence by what he sees or heard from people,
He must also be ready to be at the Risk that involved.

Bitcoin and forex, which is best to trade, it depends on the individual, if you are good in forex, kindly trade forex, and if you know you are good in bitcoin than forex, kindly opt in for bitcoin.

Typically, the forex market is seen as more accessible than bitcoin because it can be traded directly through a broker and there is a higher number of market participants to take the other side of a trade. In contrast, bitcoin trading is less liquid and requires a wallet and exchange account.

Actually, Bitcoin and forex trade want to be the same in trading system and both involve online but I think Bitcoin is the best trade because it doesn't control by any government and has nothing to do with any nation currency. Moreover, it is very easy to trade.

Forex is a control market, while bitcoin it not, the big player in bitcoin can easily influence the price of it at any given time, forex create equal playing field for all player, bitcoin only favour those with much coin, forex is recognised all over the world, in some country, bitcoin is banned and lack government support. Bitcoin can take you from top to the bottom within seconds, forex is a little bit stable

For me!!! Altcoin is better or far better than forex! Unlike forex, you don't need to be a guru in calculation before you can make money in crypto currency. Just A simple but keep and sell in future is needed to make money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back