What's new

FOREX or BITCOIN which is best to trade?

I have always wondered why Cryptocurrency value is not affected by currency rate who knows which is better to trade?
Accessibility.Typically,the forex market is seen as more accessble than bitcoin because it can be traded directly through a broker and there is a higher number of market participants to take the other side of a trade.In contrast,bitcoin trading is less liquid and requries a wallet and exchange account.

I have always wondered why Cryptocurrency value is not affected by currency rate who knows which is better to trade?
For cryptocurrency, i always advise people to buy, and hold for a long term rather than trading them. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and they have violent price movement. You can still trade crypto-currencies but I advise people to trade on forex rather.

It all depends on the one that you have better experience and knowledge of. Both are volatile but I prefer forex due to the fact that I know the fundamentals and technical aspects of it. I don't have knowledge of bitcoin as it's purely technical. But from demo experience I have realised both are the same in terms of trading if you understand technicals.

It depend on the currrency one has more indept knowledge about. I would prefer cryptocurrency trading over forex because of its decentralized nature.

I don't think one is better than the other because you can gain a lot of money when it favors you and you can lose a lot of money when the trade doesn't favors you
You just have to dedicate your time to one and have a better knowledge about it before investing in it
As for me I invest in both

I think the best that is cryptocurrency because loss in cryptocurrency is impossible if you go into spot trading, then you can not lose if the value goes down any where, then it gets recover when value go high.

Bitcoin or forex trading which is best is obviously bitcoin because to the best of my knowledge I better buy bitcoin and leave it there to rise than investing into forex trading and keep having blood pressure most especially when you find out that a particular trade is dropping it might even drop till its zero level.

The both forex trading and cryptocorrency are profitable, and they are also a risky business that can make one loose money. But as for me, cryptocorrency is a best if I have to choose one because I do not have idea about a forex trading, so I don't know how is working.

I think If you want to choose one of the two in forex and crypto currency exchange Business you need to go for crypto currency exchange Business because this is far more less risky than forex trading. You can lose your whole capital in less than 24 hours if you are not good in reading technical analysis chart for forex but with Bitcoin you can just buy and hold and make profit

Forex is a traders paradise. Forex is often called, 'The Last Free Market'. Bitcoin is not beholden to any single nation, no single central bank or multinational compact. Bitcoin is the only trading instrument where the actual supply is bought and sold is not verified by a single exchange or collection of large banks.

forex requires a sort of more budget to start unlike bitcoin that you can start with no matter how much money you have, also bitcoin trading is kind of less riskier than forex trading because forex trading needs more experience and knowledge

To be honest, I am not into crypto currency yet because I am still in the learning stage. But regarding the factors that affect the value of forex and Bitcoin, I don't think there is a connection. The foreign currency is valued based on the performance of the country's economy particularly in the world trading. With the Bitcoin there is the supply and demand factor although I'm sure there are other factors that affect the valuation of the Bitcoin.

Basically FOREX and BITCOIN both are good for trade and also give profit to investor. Actually wo know about trouble shooting of trade, that is in case of price fluctuation. Forex sytem is difficult to understand except Bitcoin. But both trades have same basic sysyems , sale and purchase.

Both of them involve mouthwatering profits and you see yourself becoming rich if you know how to play your way out of both. But personally I choose Bitcoin, that's what I actually trade. It also includes risk but I'm used to suck risk. Forex risk is too great for me to bear.

Dear in my opinion l will suggest you to go for crypto currency trading rather than forex trading. Bitcoin trading is simple to understand and most at times you don't always lose much from it and that is when the loss occur. But with forex trading, it's highly risky and you can lose all your money from it. For forex trading first you need expertness and experience regarding trading.

It is a well known fact that both Forex trading and cryptocurrency investment are done to make profit but forex market is influenced by a lot of things such as recession, inflation and foreign exchange policy. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which can be affected by government policy and exchange rates.

Accessibility. Typically, the forex market is seen as more accessible than bitcoin because it can be traded directly through a broker and there is a higher number of market participants to take the other side of a trade. In contrast, bitcoin trading is less liquid and requires a wallet and exchange account.

I am not a big fan of Forex but of BTC. So i suggest you to invest at BTC but you should wait foe decrease in price of BTC again when it comes down it will give us a hope to go up, and it does. When price is low selling of BTC is everywhere so take and invest. You should invest long Term in BTC .

I am a trader but I don't go into trading of Forex I only trade bitcoins and other cryptocurrency because to me I think that's the most simplest and the easiest form of trading because the risk of you losing so much in cryptocurrency is low compared to forex trading and forex trading is much more complicated than cryptocurrency trading.

Hmm! For real? Even some professional forex traders avoid Crypto because of its volatility.

Hmm! For real? Even some professional forex traders avoid Crypto because of its volatility.
professional traders that only concentrate in trading Forex may not like to go into cryptocurrency maybe because they do not have a deep understanding of how cryptocurrency work but for me that have a deeper understanding about cryptocurrency I can say that cryptocurrency is easier to trade than forex.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back