What's new

FOREX or BITCOIN which is best to trade?

For me I will go for bitcoin or cryptocurrency trading this is because the risk involved in forex trading if you make a mistake when reading or analysing the chart you will loose the total of your capital which in bitcoin is not possible your money will only drop to a percentage but with time will rise again

Cryptocurrencies are as of now still too unregulated, so the risk is a lot higher. All it takes is a lot of countries outlawing it and you'll be left with nothing...you don't have the same risk when it comes to forex.

Yes, you are permitted to wonder! Well, the price or worth of crypto currency such as bitcoin is not been affected by currency because this are digital coinbase system and this transaction takes place online not offline. Therefore the raise in the country currency would not affect their price.

Forex is a traders paradise. Forex is often called, 'The Last Free Market'. Bitcoin is not beholden to any single nation, no single central bank or multinational compact. Bitcoin is the only trading instrument where the actual supply is bought and sold is not verified by a single exchange or collection of large banks.

I invest in forex but someone does the trading for me because I don't have the time to be monitoring signals and following news about currency updates. I suspended my invest last month when i lost like half of my capital to it. A friend advised me to try investing in bitcoin which I still find OK for now.
investing in bitcoins is okay and a lot of people also like trading of bitcoins because they think that one is more easier and the risks and possibility of you losing in Bitcoin trading is lower compared to forex trading,even me I'm also a bitcoins investors and I also invest in other cryptocurrency

Forex is a traders paradise. Forex is often called, 'The Last Free Market'. Bitcoin is not beholden to any single nation, no single central bank or multinational compact. Bitcoin is the only trading instrument where the actual supply is bought and sold is not verified by a single exchange or collection of large banks, Trading in bitcoin we be very okay for now

I don't see any good thing with trading of forex but I know a lot of people have been making money in trading on forex but for me I don't see any good thing in it,because Forex trading is the most riskiest form of trading a rather go with trading of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency.

Because the forex market is far larger than the Bitcoin market, you must pay attention to price volatility when trading forex is much smaller than when trading Bitcoin (it's essentially a big market with smaller individual markets), and Bitcoin trading leverage is smaller than forexx trading. which is the best to trade? It really depends on what your interests are; however, it is very important that you study trading techniques in order to become more proficient.

Both are fine but crypto has a future because those who invest in crypto have become billionaires.Over the past few years, people have become increasingly interested in investing in cryptocurrencies.In different countries, crypto has been declared legal and transactions are taking place easily.Overall a thousand times better than crypto forex. Risk is everywhere

Cryptocurrency is always a great place to invest at all time. I've seen people losing everything in forex within a minute while bitcoin can not turn you to zero. Although, bitcoin do rise and fall, but I am sure it can't return to zero. It will rather reduce and retake its stand. So, the best place to invest on, is bitcoin.

Brother, l will suggest you go for crypto currency trading other than forex trading. Bitcoin trading is simple to understand and most at times you don't always lose much from it and that is when the loss occur. But with forex trading, it's highly risky and you can lose all your money from it.
Cryptocurrency is always a great place to invest at all time. I've seen people losing everything in forex within a minute while bitcoin can not turn you to zero. Although, bitcoin do rise and fall, but I am sure it can't return to zero. It will rather reduce and retake its stand. So, the best place to invest on, is bitcoin.
The only way it won't turn to zero is if you have a lot of money invested in it when its falls if not your cryptocurrency invested can reach zero. The thing about forex is that you can easily control you losse which makes it have an egde over cryptocurrency

In my opinion, very little. The only purpose that I see for demo trading is to learn the mechanics of trading without risking anything while you do so. And by mechanics

Both trading are good but tasky to earn.. Lots have become rich and some have been poor and loosed the income through it. But for me I prefer crypto currency trade to forex because its not as risky ad that of forex. But both ate good business.

I have always wondered why Cryptocurrency value is not affected by currency rate who knows which is better to trade?
The best option for me will always be the cryptocurrency trading not necessarily Bitcoin, but the entire options in the crypto community. Forex is also good, but I have had good successes with forex like I am having trading cryptos.

Why trade only bitcoin when you can trade it and as well as other products. That's what forex offers, that ability to increase your means of earning in one trading app thereby increasing your means of earning.

Forex is a trader site and is also almost called last free market and bitcoin is the best place to make money or both are the best place to make profit and bitcoin is more profitable in investment,making money and so on.

Forex is a traders paradise. Forex is often called, 'The Last Free Market'.Bitcoin is not beholden to any single nation, no single central bank or multinational compact. Bitcoin is the only trading instrument where the actual supply is bought and sold is not verified by a single exchange or collection of large banks

Forex is a traders paradise. Forex is often called, 'The Last Free Market'. Bitcoin is not beholden to any single nation, no single central bank or multinational compact. Bitcoin is the only trading instrument where the actual supply is bought and sold is not verified by a single exchange or collection of large banks

The only way it won't turn to zero is if you have a lot of money invested in it when its falls if not your cryptocurrency invested can reach zero. The thing about forex is that you can easily control you losse which makes it have an egde over cryptocurrency
You can also control your losses in Cryptocurrencies trading which I think everyone can do. However, I don't know much about forex but I think if losses can be managed but it won't be easy for beginners to figure out how to control your losses.

A hash rate is the speed at which a device can complete a cryptographic puzzle. So if you plan to mine using your Android, you won’t have much luck with an old model. To give you a comparison, Some apps will require you to join a mining pool like DroidMiner BTC. It’s best to join a bigger pool to get regular payments, however you will get a smaller cut of the reward.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back