What's new

FOREX or BITCOIN which is best to trade?

My brother go for crypto currency o... Because it risk is not as high as forex. Meanwhile I"m not saying that there is no risk in crypto currency but in cryoto u can invest for years to come or even for future purpose. I prefer crypto to forex for me oo
Post automatically merged:

Forex is based on fiat currency which is under governmental rules and govern by their policies. Although its forex is not under the law of government. But crypto currency is not owned by a particular country or nation, but you measure crypto value with fait currency.

Last edited:
Forex tradng is not a bad option either to invest there. But people are not much interested in Forex Trading. Because people lose there money as there is risk.
So invest in BTC , it is a great platform, it will give you good profit. Though it's value decreases but increases in next moment.

If Bitcoin and forex can be traded the same way with many of the same common strategies and indicators, what is different about them beyond the technical aspects of trading? Let’s look at some of these differences.
Trading times.

Forex and Bitcoin are both the most accessible and open markets in the world. Forex trades from Sunday 1600 CST (Central Standard Time) through Friday 1600 CST. Saturday is the only day with no forex trading! Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general are different. They are open all the time.

Forex is a traders paradise. Forex is often called, 'The Last Free Market'. Bitcoin is not beholden to any single nation, no single central bank or multinational compact. Bitcoin is the only trading instrument where the actual supply is bought and sold is not verified by a single exchange or collection of large banks
I will prefer bitcoin trading to forex trading because in forex trading, risks management is very difficult if you are still a beginner. But in crypto trading, risks can easily be managed and this create a good environment for crypto traders to yield much gains.

I have always wondered why Cryptocurrency value is not affected by currency rate who knows which is better to trade?
Both forex and Bitcoin trading are best, but it depend upon your preferences and priorities.
If you can take risk then you should go for Forex trading but if you want to play safe game, then you should invest in cryptocurrency wisely to earn money.

When trading Bitcoin, also Bitcoin trading leverage is smaller than forex trading. which is best to trade? it really depends on your interests, the most important thing is you have to learn trading strategies.Forex trading is much more complicated than cryptocurrency trading.

In terms of risk, trading on bitcoin is better than trading in forex. There is a very high risk of losing your capital in forex while in bitcoin trading you capital is safe and u can sell anytime you want

All over the world we now have access to instruments that were previously only able to be touched by the financial elites. There are limitless amounts of things to access: futures, options, normal equity markets, forex and cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin).
When forex was introduced as a derivative to trade, it was met with a lot of resistance. Experts, looking out for everyone’s own good, said that the public should not trade forex. ‘’It’s a scam’’. ‘’It’s rigged’’. ‘’It’s over-leveraged’’

Both trading forex and trading Bitcoin is quite risky because of the high price volatility of the market. The best of these two will be determined by which one that you have a good knowledge of the trading most, if it's Forex, then forex will automatically be the best for you.

Literally I will say both markets are based on your understanding about how each works. they are both volatile markets but a good Forex trader will prefer trading Fx to Btc & vice versa. Personally I prefer trading bitcoin to forex. In forex, you can loose all your funds to zero, but no possibility with bitcoin.

I am a trader but I don't go into trading of Forex I only trade bitcoins and other cryptocurrency because to me I think that's the most simplest and the easiest form of trading because the risk of you losing so much in cryptocurrency is low compared to forex trading and forex trading is much more complicated than cryptocurrency trading.
I totally agree with your submission on this topic because truly the bitcoin or other crypto currencies are the easiest things to trade with very low risk of losing all compared to forex trading which can crash and make you lose everything you invested.

Forex is a market that trades on foreign currency of the world. Crypto is a digital currency and currency getting generally accepted all over. Forex now even trades crypto currencies so I don't really understand your question.

i would say bitcoin trading for less risk to have, it is true that with forex you will be making lot of money, but it is a lot of risk, especially in the beginning, lot of people lost lot of money because of their lack of experience

I totally agree with your submission on this topic because truly the bitcoin or other crypto currencies are the easiest things to trade with very low risk of losing all compared to forex trading which can crash and make you lose everything you invested.
yes but I want to ask you a question do you have any idea about trading of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency or are you a forex trader, if you are a cryptocurrency trader you can connect me let's get in touch I want to learn some of the trading strategy from you, thanks for your time.

yes but I want to ask you a question do you have any idea about trading of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency or are you a forex trader, if you are a cryptocurrency trader you can connect me let's get in touch I want to learn some of the trading strategy from you, thanks for your time.

I don't have much knowledge to both because when we were taught in the subject of investment, my prof used stocks as an example. However, I find crypto trading much easier and simple than forex which I find so complicated.

I have always wondered why Cryptocurrency value is not affected by currency rate who knows which is better to trade?
Forex is simply trading on different foreign currencies by placing one against the other while trading on crypto currencies is trading on digital currencies. Forex deals with Fiat and other commodities like gold, silver, diamond and the rest.

I will definitely prefer Bitcoin to forex trading because of some ways which are, forex poses more loss than Bitcoin, Bitcoin is easy to forecast and understand,forex required more experiences which may takes more of your time to understand.

Forex is a traders paradise. Forex is often called, 'The Last Free Market'. Bitcoin is not beholden to any single nation, no single central bank or multinational compact. Bitcoin is the only trading instrument where the actual supply is bought and sold is not verified by a single exchange or collection of large banks

Even though you trading two currencies is make a profit, you must pay attention to price fluctuations when trading between two currencies is smaller than when trading between Bitcoin. Another thing to think about when trading between two currencies is the difference in quote between when trading one currency and the other currency, for example trading between Bitcoin and forex is like trading a dollar for a hundred dollar. what is the best to trade? It is up to you to determine whether or not you would like to try trading, the most important thing is that you practice trading strategies.

thumbnail.jpg

Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For...
Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For All​
secure.calch.gdn​

I invest in forex but someone does the trading for me because I don't have the time to be monitoring signals and following news about currency updates. I suspended my invest last month when i lost like half of my capital to it. A friend advised me to try investing in bitcoin which I still find OK for now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back