What's new

For a new business, is it adviseeable to employ family and friends?

I don't think so it's not necessary, but if you must invite them please let it be when the business must have started well, if not you are going to encure more expenses and debt I tell you. Do your business and hustle for Money, you will get there just like others ok?

If the person is qualified. But I feel family and friends won't take their works seriously, unlike a stranger. I won't even advice they visit me at my work place or business places. Business is business, when can do other things together.

For a start up, would you advise he/she accommodates family and friends to cut cost?
I don't think so ooo and if you can't enjoy a family member then probably you hoe it from them. But of your business is big enough, that's is not given you can employ them the position might be given to another heir of the family.

Business setuo with family some.time ruin the business like that with friends. They work as per wish not as responsibility they cause mis understanding between family members, some time they don't understand the condition of business because of lack of knowledge and experience..

Starting a business can be a daunting task. Going into business with your family members or adding one of your family members to your team seems like a good idea after you expand because you feel like you can trust them more and your Can live around more comfortably.

Well I think you can start with family before bringing in friends.i always encourage people to firm family business because it is very good and it will help to reduce that monthly salary if you are to employ people outside.it will create employment within the family and everyone will benefit

Employing family members in a business is not advice able, only in some situations though. Even if it will occur, there must be certain rules laid down and boundaries. Although I won't advice such.

As a business man and with a lot of experience in past i think its not good to have own people in business specially when you are starting new one. As in a new started business you have to put a lot of efforts in this to build up and you can't force your own people to work hard as they are known to you so you should hire professional staff for your business.

Capital No!
They will just wreck and filter you..They feel they can default at any time without you saying anything and eventually run your business down..

hiring your friends and family to help get your small business going can be a good thing. Especially if they are really interested in helping you get it off the ground in the early going and are working for free or for a very reduced wage while you have little or nothing to pay out

For a start up, would you advise he/she accommodates family and friends to cut cost?
So many new businesses have crumbled because of wrong decisions they took at the beginning of the business. There is nothing wrong with employing your family members in your new business, but you must ensure that they are very competent and they know everything about the business. It is very wrong to employ your friends and family based on sentiment.

There is a higher chance that a family member/relative might messig up your entire business start up plan. Maybe you can hire them but make a strong agreement with them stating, whenever youre at worling hours, set aside your personal relation. They want a job?, give it to them. You gave them a job?, they must work hard for your company.

According to my own point of view, for any business it is advisable to employee family and friends because family and friends are well trusted and also their well reliable but it all depends on the type of family and friends you have, you need families and friends who are well disciplined .

It is called entity concept in accoounting, that a business is different from personal life so it would be advantageous to understand that new business should keep family out of business.

The first question I Will like to ask is that, the family and friends you want to employ, so they have knowledge or are they knowledgeable about the business you just started. It's better you employ qualified ones, but as time goes on you can invite them

For me it is advisable because you will create job for the family members,they will not be idle or running from one place to another searching for job.family business is not commonly found in Nigeria and I think it's because people in this part of the world are running away from it

You know your business plans,so anybody though matter who you employ,has to be someone that has purpose and vision as related to your business idea,so if you can get someone like that and that person happens to be a friend or a family member,i see no reason why you shouldn't try that person.

No. Too many cases out their of family members ruining start up because they are employed not based on experience but because they are a relative. If one is beginning a business, one is expected to employ people whose experience will be relevant in taking the business to the next level.
I think to start a new buisness no family members
and friend can b involved in it.You can start their buisness himself but if your friend and family have experience about it.You also have a fix plan

It is not necessary to have friends or family at work to start a new business, but it is important to have good people. If you work, your work will go well.

It's not advice able to employ family or friends into a business because
Firstly, They will start coming late to work
they won't take it seriously because they will be seeing their selves as family member
Secondly, they will started spending the money anyhow because of the familarity.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back