What's new

Find something you are talented at

Firstly discover your talent but it is very hard sometimes to discover yourself, then if you have, then you are good to go, the passion you have for the job you do will make you excel in it

I have finally found what I’m talented about and that’s music , I love music and God has blessed me with music to dish out to everyone that loves music I feel blessed

I am aware of the fact, that I would earn much more money, if I would have some special skills. Special skills are in high demand online and are very well paid. But acquiring those skills takes much time, even years. I don't have enough patience neither time to learn for many years some special skills.

I am aware of the fact, that I would earn much more money, if I would have some special skills. Special skills are in high demand online and are very well paid. But acquiring those skills takes much time, even years. I don't have enough patience neither time to learn for many years some special skills.
What skills would you like to learn? There are skills that can take just three to six months for you to learn, there are some that takes days even. If you are determined what might take others years, you could learn it in months, and in some cases weeks. Do you have any specific skill in mind?

I think talent is kind of overated nowadays. If you truly want to build anything worthwhile and meaningful, you have to let go of the ideology of talent and focus more on building a skill that will not only bring you money, but also benefit those around you.

The skill you should go for should be one that is worthwhile and can stand the taste of time, and not one that everyone else is doing.
That is a true fact,because it is always good to be seperate from what others are currently doing,because one need to be outstanding and do some thing unique,our attitude will also take us places.

One of my talent is to talk continuously. this gives me a chance to become a voice-over artist on freelance marketplace. I need more equipments to render quality services in the marketplace.

To get more offers or jobs online you need to get a skill to earn more because those are the most paying jobs online and you can also use them offline as well that what I'm working on

The problem with most people who are thinking of making money online is that some of them are always so lazy to learn the type of skill they needed to make money from to the fullest... The impatient mind of making money will really pushed them to learn it without understanding every strategy that will be necessary to perform a good quality service.

True.i completely agree with you on this. Before you can start a business of any kind you must know what you are talking at. Your talents also counts in your business.

Writings also a good skill and better way of earning online which some people don't have, and you can keep building your talent by working in freelancing and forum sites while earning ,
The only skill that I have which I can use for working online is writing. But with the talent I really do not know because I don't believe that I am a talented person. I have written many songs but I did not earn from it. I have made many videos but I earned just a little. If those are considered talents then that's it.

There are many skills one can acquire when working online. Some of these skills includes graphic designing, affiliate marketing, freelancing. One just needs to know the one that he or she is good at.

I think each and every person is talented and each and every person deserves encouragement for the talent they possess. Therefore, no one should ever underestimate others. Some people are great writers and some are great doctors. It all depends on what they like and what they prefer as career.

If you're looking to start working online for a living, then you need to find something that will actually pay the bills. There are many people working online and many will take the easiest paying jobs or will ask for low amounts of pay to get by. So you need to make sure you are talented in something, or have a skill in some online capacity. Because, I believe that's the only way one can gain work online these days.

Find a skill, and expand upon it. I'm sure you'll find some online work in no time. :)
You're right.
These days, the people making a lot of earnings online are those who are skilled at one online task or the other. I like to write, but apart from that, I still think I need to take up another skill that would enable me earn more.

Your point is correct that is you are right in your suggestion but I also believe if any one engage on online business for earning then I believe the purpose is for money or income and what if my talent can pay me my expectations then I need to switch to other which I can earned better.

This is a great way to profiting off your self. It's also an advisable means to making sure you get money or income for what you love doing.
You'll perform better if you love what you're doing.

The best form of business that you can ever engaged in is in something that you have knowledge and skill about. This is definitely something that you are not going to invest my money in it and you no do not need any training.

I'm good I painting and drawing scuptures so I hope to get a shop and start working on this talent very soon. I'm still making choices.

If you are having troubles locating your skills then you can start by asking those around you like friends and neighbors what they know about you maybe they could point in a skills.
You need to look for a way to find yourself, by searching for things you are good at, work on it and start making money from it, and like you said , you might not know your skills until people tells you what you are good at.

I think if I should do what am good at it should be writing and watching videos, maybe I will be a better freelancer and also should also watch videos to earn.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back