Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say is your favorite zombie movie? For me it's a tough one, because I would likely say Shaun of the Dead, but I want to go for a more serious zombie movie for this topic. Like Rec for example, or 28 Days Later. Two zombie movies I love because the zombies are actually terrifying, fast moving beasts who don't give up.

Plus you got the classics from George A. Romero. Night of the Living Dead is a classic.

What are some of your favorite zombie movies?

"Train to Busan" is a South Korean film that combines intense action and emotional storytelling. It follows a group of passengers on a train during a zombie outbreak and explores the dynamics between the characters.

"Train to Busan" is a South Korean film that combines intense action and emotional storytelling. It follows a group of passengers on a train during a zombie outbreak and explores the dynamics between the characters.
Train to Busan is a great zombie movie. Did you watch the sequel? I think it was called Peninsula, which wasn't as good, but it was okay. Did you know Hollywood is coming out with an American remake of Train to Busan? I think the original director is involved though, so kind of good I guess.

My favourite zombie movie is the ever popular Resident Evil franchise. I have watched all of them and I'm also a fan of the video games too. Till date Resident Evil 4 and it's Remake remains my favourite in the game franchise. Resident Evil Village isn't that bad too.

I have watched lots of zombie movies but I think the favourite one I have watched so far was World War Z. I found the movie so interesting and thoughtful the movie had me thinking to myself, where did it all start and how did he get to this.
Train to Busan is a great zombie movie. Did you watch the sequel? I think it was called Peninsula, which wasn't as good, but it was okay. Did you know Hollywood is coming out with an American remake of Train to Busan? I think the original director is involved though, so kind of good I guess.
Oh yeah what a very interesting movie, train to Busan actually found that movie very interesting and smooth I do have some lessons that picked up along the line in the movie. But. But wait you said something about Peninsula which I have actually watched or so and I have this feeling like they are related with each other one way or the other, the only thing I found funny or contradicting was I think one was the North Korea the other was South Korea so that made me think are they related or just just coincidence.

I have watched lots of zombie movies but I think the favourite one I have watched so far was World War Z. I found the movie so interesting and thoughtful the movie had me thinking to myself, where did it all start and how did he get to this.

Oh yeah what a very interesting movie, train to Busan actually found that movie very interesting and smooth I do have some lessons that picked up along the line in the movie. But. But wait you said something about Peninsula which I have actually watched or so and I have this feeling like they are related with each other one way or the other, the only thing I found funny or contradicting was I think one was the North Korea the other was South Korea so that made me think are they related or just just coincidence.

I think that there's Train to Busan 2 right because I could have sworn I saw something like that after watching the first chapter, although I didn't later get to watch the part 2. As for World War Z, it was awesome and I really enjoyed it. I think they based off some of what they added in the video game Dying Light 2 Stay Human from the movie.

I think that there's Train to Busan 2 right because I could have sworn I saw something like that after watching the first chapter, although I didn't later get to watch the part 2. As for World War Z, it was awesome and I really enjoyed it. I think they based off some of what they added in the video game Dying Light 2 Stay Human from the movie.
There is a video game like that. I definitely will be interested in watching it the only thing that bothers me about having to play video games on my PC is just me being worried it could make my PC slow and considering the kind of load or work load my it already handles I will not want to put two more or net but I have my eyes on Football Manager.

There is a video game like that. I definitely will be interested in watching it the only thing that bothers me about having to play video games on my PC is just me being worried it could make my PC slow and considering the kind of load or work load my it already handles I will not want to put two more or net but I have my eyes on Football Manager.

Yeah, there's a video game like that called Dying Light 2 Stay Human which was a sequel to the first game. Dying Light Stay Human 2 is 500 hours long gameplay time. So, if you're interested in getting the game, have it on the back of your mind it's a very long game.

Yeah, there's a video game like that called Dying Light 2 Stay Human which was a sequel to the first game. Dying Light Stay Human 2 is 500 hours long gameplay time. So, if you're interested in getting the game, have it on the back of your mind it's a very long game.
I like games like that are adventure and have ways of keeping me entertained the only issue is for me to enjoy a game of that magnitude I would love to play it on TV screen or rather than on a laptop but I definitely have it at the back of my mind.

There are so many great zombie movies I've watched which I don't know the one's to choose as my best but the one's which stood out are ;

1. 28 Days Later
2. The Autopsy of Jane Doe
3. Little Monsters
4. World War Z
5. The Dead Don't Die

What would you say is your favorite zombie movie? For me it's a tough one, because I would likely say Shaun of the Dead, but I want to go for a more serious zombie movie for this topic. Like Rec for example, or 28 Days Later. Two zombie movies I love because the zombies are actually terrifying, fast moving beasts who don't give up.

Plus you got the classics from George A. Romero. Night of the Living Dead is a classic.

What are some of your favorite zombie movies?
I'll go for "dawn of the dead" though I've seen other interesting zombie movies buy this one got me chills and not complicated.

I like games like that are adventure and have ways of keeping me entertained the only issue is for me to enjoy a game of that magnitude I would love to play it on TV screen or rather than on a laptop but I definitely have it at the back of my mind.

Legion is another good one to watch about zombies or should I say demons which possessed human being and turned them into their puppet zombies. It's actually a TV show and not a movie where Angel Micheal had the duty to save a baby that's supposed to be the savior of the human race.

Legion is another good one to watch about zombies or should I say demons which possessed human being and turned them into their puppet zombies. It's actually a TV show and not a movie where Angel Micheal had the duty to save a baby that's supposed to be the savior of the human race.
I think I watched a movie like that where Michael took the body of a young priest, I think in the movie he called himself the hound of Heaven, that was what I liked the most about his description of himself the way he described himself the hound of Heaven he gave this meaning to what he brings like he made me know that he was trouble

I think I watched a movie like that where Michael took the body of a young priest, I think in the movie he called himself the hound of Heaven, that was what I liked the most about his description of himself the way he described himself the hound of Heaven he gave this meaning to what he brings like he made me know that he was trouble

Yes, it's the movie. I love watching all these movies about angels and demons. I have watched so many of them including TV series too. Lucifer was a TV show with same angels and demons storyline.

This is the movie's trailer Legion.

Yes, it's the movie. I love watching all these movies about angels and demons. I have watched so many of them including TV series too. Lucifer was a TV show with same angels and demons storyline.

This is the movie's trailer Legion.

I have seen that Lucifer movie and I found it a little bit overrated maybe it's because it's just clips I watched on YouTube, so that's why I'm having this kind of mindset.

Train to Busan is my all time favorite zombie movie. It's a Korean movie. If you are into zombie movies, it's a must watch for you. You'll definitely love it.

Peninsula is a sequel to Train to Busan, it is made by the same director. Both films take place in South Korea, and were also filmed there.

There are so many great zombie movies I've watched which I don't know the one's to choose as my best but the one's which stood out are ;

1. 28 Days Later
2. The Autopsy of Jane Doe
3. Little Monsters
4. World War Z
5. The Dead Don't Die
28 Days Later is quite possibly one of the best zombie films around.
I don't know if I'd count Legion as a zombie movie, it would be more in line with people being possessed by demons, which doesn't make them zombies necessarily. I would have to re-watch it, but I didn't enjoy it the first time I saw it, so not sure I want to. :D

Peninsula is a sequel to Train to Busan, it is made by the same director. Both films take place in South Korea, and were also filmed there.

I don't know if I'd count Legion as a zombie movie, it would be more in line with people being possessed by demons, which doesn't make them zombies necessarily. I would have to re-watch it, but I didn't enjoy it the first time I saw it, so not sure I want to. :D

I don't think that I watched Peninsula. I'm just going to have to look for it and watch all over again.

As for Legion, they are basically not Zombies but they had the same behaviour with them in craving for human flesh to eat 😋.

Hooo , my topic :) Well, i watched a lot , but as for me , at least this movie has meaning and really interesting to watch is Resident Evil

Train to Busan will remain my all time favorite Zombie movie. It's a must watch for everyone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back