What's new

Favorite Online Music site

My favourite online music download website in Nigeria is actually netnaija.com because I believe they have the most recent music and also videos and all the Media.

I normally use use boom player and audiomack, because you can search out the artist and play directly online or download if you choose,though I use YouTube but it won't take you direct.

I like to use soundcloud when am online to listen to music otherwise i listen to my offline music that is already saved to my phone and external memory.

What is your favorite music site where you like to hear songs? Do you like to hear on a paid subscription or free site?
I like listening to music especially gospel music that inspired me and connect my spirit to my maker (God), but it is on cable subscription.

My favourite online music site is boomplay I love bone place so much because any new song that I want to download I can find it there.play also allow you are not happy to have the opportunity to put your music online and people will subscribe download and use to make money through it.

For me, soundcloud is my world best repository of music. I have never gotten tired of listening to music on soundcloud.

I used Spotify premium sometime back, it was good, but i didn't get the satisfaction I get from Soundcloud. I still maintain the two, but Soundcloud is always on my phone.

When it comes to my favorite online sites for listening to music, I usually find myself on youtube channels that are specifically for music genres that I can find and can also download at any time to listen to

Jumia is my favorite online store for it is very easy to access. I gave but tried other online store before, but I have compared there prices before. One thing that made me choose jumia ahead of other storebis that they have lots of deals that will make them have upto 90 percent discount on a product

I dont have a favorite site for music as most of the times i just go to google and search for the song. But i do use mp3paw alot its actually a nice site and recently i started enjoy using my boomplay app subscription is needed to enjoy the full benefits.

My favourite musical site is boomplay, I got a lot of my songs on their site. Though some of their songs require you to subscribe to their app before you can access their songs.

What is your favorite music site where you like to hear songs? Do you like to hear on a paid subscription or free site?
Well, i know the value of paid subscription, but sometimes priorities in life don't allow me to pay for music that i can get for free. Yes i have paid for Grooveshark sometimes. But currently, i just listen to the radios their free. But overall, Grooveshark is my personal favorite.

I make use of boomplay and am so loving it, as well as receiving points which can in turn be converted to subscription or win amazing gifts reward

MTV Base is my favourite. Those people just have a way of captivating my mind because they know the kind of music to play and when to play it particularly

For me I download songs from the net so I love using 9jaflaver.com they make downloads easy but I stream songs on audiomack too .

There are lot of music site to download songs but i prefer SoundCloud....because it gives me what i want anytime any day

I don't really steam my music online. I only download it and in many occasions I do transfer from others phone to mine. The ones I know are sportify, boom play, naijaloaded.com and so many others. Someone mentioned mp3.pm. It is new to me though, but I will like to check it out for myself.

There are many online music site to download or stream the music of your choice but the best for me where I do mine is naijaloaded

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back