Favorite Music Artist Channel?

TopSilver

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Oct 26, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What's your favorite music artist channel? Mine happens to be Twiztid which is a duo of rappers who grew up in Detroit. Their music is really good. If you've never heard of them before you should check them out..

But what is your favorite music artists channel?

In terms of an artist I discovered on YouTube and YouTube alone, I'm vibing at the moment to a singer called Jennel Garcia. I think she was on the American X-factor/American Idol or something like that. She seems to be doing mostly covers at the moment but the voice just hits with what I enjoy. I like just leaving her playlist on and going down the tracks, a good mix of tracks I've heard covered before and tracks that I sort of dislike from the original singer but she turns it right around!

Recently, I have developed a liking of Taylor Swift. I find his music soothing and easy on me. Plus, she seems down to earth and doesn't let celebrity status confuse her. I just love such kinds of artists. I can easily relate to them.

Recently, i developed the love for rap and even trap songs! And my favorite artist is Wiz Khalifa! For the last like 3 years or so, his songs have hit and they are all loaded with societal issues and very deep stuff. He is not the kind rappers who just sing about the parting songs only and all that. Plus, i love the fact that most of his songs are PG rated, you don't have to hide or listen from earphones only anymore!

I have several of them but I'm going to give the vote to Ed Sheeran. The guy is just so brilliant and good. I like his music videos. I would have chosen Ruelle but she is not famous. I bet nobody will know her.

I am a kind of person that is not just hooked up only to one type of music genres. I love music a lot and so appreciate so many artists playing my type of music and sings and I get to Dance to as well as feel good about

I have not been a fan of nigeria music for some times now but since I had about wizkid, my opinion changed. That guy is a complete definition of talent. He is my favourite musician right now. I don't regret been his fan

I don't have a favorite music channel Or an artist for now. I just listen to good music if I am move by it then I m cool with that

I don't think he's every musician that has a music channel but some of us just choose to follow whatever aspect of their life they chose to show and that is more than a channel to us

I don't think I have a favorite music Chanel or artist as for know. I like listening to music as far as I am concern,no matter how little you try ,it being's out the best in you ,I truly love listening to music ,music is Nice

I don't even have a favorite music channel, what I have is just a favorite musician and that is Micheal Jackson, he is dead though and right now my best is Simi from Nigeria.

I love listening to underground, it is a live session and live performance from the biggest hip hop artist who would do a freestyle on some beats given to them, like a competition

My favourite music channel is one gospel, precious TV, rock TV, TBN and many music channels that sing Christian music, I love Michael W.smith's songs, Tasha Cobb's, tybrit green, Solomon Lange and many more.

My favorite artist youtube channel is "Hans Zimmer" the man and the legend who wrote "Interstellar's music" which is mt favorite music so far. It gives me goosebumps and space thoughts and I dont think that there will be a better music than interstellar.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back