What's new

Family funds in emergency situations

Would your family be in a good situation financially if you suddenly had lost your job? Would you and your family be able to make it for 6 months, if you can't seem to find a job in that period of time?
This is what many people suffer from, if they lose job then they would face many problems but if they are financially independent then they won't need that job.

Would your family be in a good situation financially if you suddenly had lost your job? Would you and your family be able to make it for 6 months, if you can't seem to find a job in that period of time?
Unfortunately, I know we'd have a lot of problems if it happened. It's difficult enough to get through the period without the money we had become accustomed to. No jobs would make it extremely hard to make ends meet.

Unfortunately, I know we'd have a lot of problems if it happened. It's difficult enough to get through the period without the money we had become accustomed to. No jobs would make it extremely hard to make ends meet.

We must understand that we could encounter a major issue at any time in our life and this may require us to spend money. This is why we must have enough money to deal with such kind of conditions.

We must understand that we could encounter a major issue at any time in our life and this may require us to spend money. This is why we must have enough money to deal with such kind of conditions.
This is true, and this is what makes savings such an essential part of our finances and economic outlook. Savings enable us to prepare for unfortunate situations such as the one listed above.

This is true, and this is what makes savings such an essential part of our finances and economic outlook. Savings enable us to prepare for unfortunate situations such as the one listed above.

People who save money enjoy life much more. They are more likely to be happier as compared to people who have never saved any money in their life ever.

People who save money enjoy life much more. They are more likely to be happier as compared to people who have never saved any money in their life ever.
Those who are into savings tend to have enough financial muscle to alleviate challenges when they arise unlike the impulse buyers who get stuck when they are faced with problems due to a lack of funds.

Those who are into savings tend to have enough financial muscle to alleviate challenges when they arise unlike the impulse buyers who get stuck when they are faced with problems due to a lack of funds.

The amount of money you save can also have a huge impact on your future as well. This is also a big reason why there are so many people who always try to save more money and they also become stingy.

not just family funds alone, you need to always keep some form of funds just incase of an emergency, and an emergency is not only something bad happening, it can also be something very good.

Every family should establish a family emergency fund to pay for things like this because you can never predict what will happen in terms of health and some hazards.

We must understand that we could encounter medical emergency at any time of our life. This is why we must save some amount of money for such situation.

We must understand that we could encounter medical emergency at any time of our life. This is why we must save some amount of money for such situation.
I also concur with your assertion. It is essential that one inculcates the culture of saving money in order to alleviate unfortunate problems and circumstances as and when they arrive.

Definitely,me and my family can survive more than a year if unwillingly and unfortunately I lost my job why because I have been saving a reasonable amount of money from my well paid salaries.

I also concur with your assertion. It is essential that one inculcates the culture of saving money in order to alleviate unfortunate problems and circumstances as and when they arrive.

Saving money is now so important. i know of many people who have never saved money and they suffered a lot in their lives. Spending money in an extravagant manner could prove to be fatal for your finances.

With the way in which things are going I am not even going to be surviving for more than two months if I am going to lose my job at this time. It is a risky kind of life and that is why I want to diversify my income.
One of the things that any one that is into any form of paid employment is that one should be able to have some savings and not only that he should be able to have some form of business on the sideline.

One of the things that any one that is into any form of paid employment is that one should be able to have some savings and not only that he should be able to have some form of business on the sideline.

Saving money is the only thing that could help you when it comes to facing emergency situation. You may never know what kind of emergency you may face when it comes to daily life.

Saving money is the only thing that could help you when it comes to facing emergency situation. You may never know what kind of emergency you may face when it comes to daily life.
That is true,as a business man or in your personal capacity,you will need to be having some sort of savings put aside for re-enforcement of your business or for contingency matters.

With the way in which things are going I am not even going to be surviving for more than two months if I am going to lose my job at this time. It is a risky kind of life and that is why I want to diversify my income.
Everything seems to move the other way round when it happens to be that one lost his job or when one didn't collect his salary in my country, that's why it is very important for one to depend on many source of income.

That is true,as a business man or in your personal capacity,you will need to be having some sort of savings put aside for re-enforcement of your business or for contingency matters.

Well, due to economical problems, many businesses have compromised on the quality of the products. This is causing many businesses to cut the cost of the production.

Well, due to economical problems, many businesses have compromised on the quality of the products. This is causing many businesses to cut the cost of the production.
It is very neccessary for organisations as a matter of urgency from time to time come up with measures to cut cost inother to save the organisation from going bankrupt and fold up.

I think it depends in how organised your family is so when even you lost your job, it won't suffer time of emergency and I believe such issues only happen when the entire family depends on you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back