What's new

Have emergency money on hand in case of emergency?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys have money on hand in case of emergency? Maybe it's a few thousand or more. I think having a bit of cash on hand for work emergencies or problems with work equipment is ideal, especially if you need something sorted right away. Having a backup fund can help you in cases it's really needed. Do you save any money over for this exact reason?

I learned the hard way after a few unexpected work emergencies and equipment breakdowns that having a bit of cash tucked away can be a lifesaver.
I usually stash away a few thousand for these situations. It's not just for work-related issues; it's also for those times when life throws you a curveball, like a sudden car repair or a medical expense.
Having this backup fund gives me peace of mind, knowing that I can handle whatever comes my way. It's like having a safety net for those rainy days.
If you're looking for ways to be more prepared, you might want to check out the wholesale survival kit. It's a great way to get a variety of useful items all in one package.

Last edited:
Some people say, you need at least 4 months of expenses in your emergency funds, and some people say, it should be at least 12 months of expenses in your funds. I have emergency funds but it will not even pay my one month bill.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back