Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where you went back to an old site design? Maybe it was just a temporary thing as a way to be nostalgic, or maybe you prefer the old design over a newer one. I know some sites will revert to an old design to reminisce about the past. I don't mind it, I think it can renew interest in going to the site. What do you think?

Well, I have never gone back to my old design. I change my site design when I feel they my site is looking old and when I change site design, I don't like to go back to my precious stale design. I do not feel nostalgic about my old work, especially with the site design

I know some sites will revert to an old design to reminisce about the past. I don't mind it, I think it can renew interest in going to the site. What do you think?

Going back to old design is just not possible for me. Instead I find a new latest one that will surpass the old template.

Going back to old design is just not possible for me. Instead I find a new latest one that will surpass the old template.
Why not? I find that some site owners save their old code and can revert back and forth if they want. But I understand if you're completely changing the site and how it works, because then I think it'd make sense to not be able to go back to an old design.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back