Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Did you ever somehow lose traffic to a competing site? Maybe it's a new site that just started and they did a massive marketing push to get started. I've lost traffic to other sites in the past. I've even seen some people lose traffic after a similar site did a somewhat smear campaign about a similar site, and it helped draw traffic from that site to theirs. I don't condone stuff like that, but just saying there are people who do bad things like that.

I may have in the past lost traffic to competing sites but if I am honest, it has not been something that I ever noticed. I know it is always possible within the internet world that you will sometimes lose traffic to competing sites.

I always find it best to have a plan and a goal and focus on that.

Well, I do not remember losing traffic to a competing site. Even if I actually lost traffic to a competing site, I wouldn't exactly know my traffic was moving to a competing site. BY the way is there a way to find out about your traffic that is getting away to a competing site?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back