Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you invested money into a new company or venture and it resulted in you losing your money instead? I haven't had this happen to me yet, but I have a feeling one day it might happen.

Are you ever worried you'll lose out of a lot of money trying new things? Or do you understand the risks and go for it anyway?

Has there ever been a time where you invested money into a new company or venture and it resulted in you losing your money instead? I haven't had this happen to me yet, but I have a feeling one day it might happen.

Are you ever worried you'll lose out of a lot of money trying new things? Or do you understand the risks and go for it anyway?
Yes not doubt mind was a business I lost some money when I tried to invest with someone around me he collected me the money and rub away buy I believe such mistake will never take place again

Yes i have lost some money in the past. When i first started working online, i have lost some money in HYIP sites, i have lost money in forex trading, i have even lost money in networking and so on.

I have lost money multiple times, especially with my offline ventures. MY first venture was a publishing company and it was a failure. INterestingly, I have made profits with my online ventures.

i have lost so much money trying a new venture but in all, i do not regret my actions has they have made me learn so many valuable life lessons in the process and i am thankful for such experience.

This is something that has happened to me plenty times. There are times when I try to do a business that I have not done before and I end up losing my money. It is very painful

This is something that has happened to me plenty times. There are times when I try to do a business that I have not done before and I end up losing my money. It is very painful
Infact am one of those victim last week a friend call me and ask me to help partner with him to complete a project online but at the end of everything he ran away with my money ($500)thou it was a friend I meet online,so never trust anyone you meet online for investment

I have lost money once by trying to invest in a risky platform. I don't usually do something like that but that day I was convinced that it was real, well my money went south.

it is indeed a very painful experience but i would advise that the next time you want to invest on any form of business, it should be a business that you are conversant with.

Because of the high rate of unemployment, people have engage in diversity of business inorder to make profit,even those the are not familiar with, which have resulted to lost on there part, personal I have experience it ,but I don't think it will happen to me again.

it is indeed a very painful experience but i would advise that the next time you want to invest on any form of business, it should be a business that you are conversant with.
That is true
It is not safe for someone to invest in any business that he or she is not conversant with. The person will just be confused and the person is likely to give up on the business.

Yes, I have lost money trying to invest in a new venture. It has happened to me like twice and It was actually very painful, because I thought I did enough research before investing in those companies.

I have never lost money this way but I know it might happen with time. Investing into a new startup is very risky. But sometimes we see a lot of potential in people or in the business and so we just take the risk.

Absolutely yes I did. and I believe, based on experience, alot of people might have had success too. Life is all about risk taking and your ability to manage it.

If you fail today, try to be better tomorrow by making a better effort towards success.

Losing money is also part of the game, that's why you need to be very careful not to be losing a lot of Money, when you lose money you are expected to learn from your previous mistakes.

Actually life is all about risk taking and so also business, if you won't to invest into a new venture, it's very important that you know the kind of risks associated with such so that it won't be a surprise when it occurs.

Actually I have lost some money in my investment sometimes ago.

I cannot account for many money I had lost as a result of investing in programs that later crash. I don't despair still. Life goes on. I don't invested more than what I could lost. Though it may pain one initially yet life must continues.
It is not strange to lose money as a result of trying venture. This is very common. Not all investments do pay out when they are new. And there is no guarantee to be profitable with new venture.

Last edited:
That's business for you , sometimes you gain and sometimes you loose , and that's the main reason why you need to be certain about the business you are starting before going into it .

After losing a huge amount of money that I invested in a Ponzi scheme that was a new project I hope to make money from, I've never made the mistake of investing my money carelessly in a new venture that I have not confirmed that it is legitimate and paying very well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back