What's new

Ever have your employees handle your work?

Yeah, that's very correct. Whenever you have applied for a job in any company, you're coming out to accept whatever work responsibility they are going to be giving you. Having them taken care of is what makes the company liable to pay you either by hourly, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis.

Yes, it's how I'm expected to work in the company where I'm under working contract. If I don't do the job which they have employed me for, I'm asking them to sack me because when I don't work, the company is not making money from my own job.

Yes, it's how I'm expected to work in the company where I'm under working contract. If I don't do the job which they have employed me for, I'm asking them to sack me because when I don't work, the company is not making money from my own job.

This is being honest with your job. A worker should be able to deliver at all times. You have to put yourself in the shoes of those that are paying your salaries. If you don't deliver, I don't think there is any other way that they are going to pay you for the work that you have done.

This is being honest with your job. A worker should be able to deliver at all times. You have to put yourself in the shoes of those that are paying your salaries. If you don't deliver, I don't think there is any other way that they are going to pay you for the work that you have done.

There are some workers who are always very selfish whenever it comes to doing their job. They always believe that they are entitled to being paid even if they are not doing anything. This is very wrong and should never be encouraged by any kind of business because it is never going to be to the betterment of your business if your workers are not productive.

There are some workers who are always very selfish whenever it comes to doing their job. They always believe that they are entitled to being paid even if they are not doing anything. This is very wrong and should never be encouraged by any kind of business because it is never going to be to the betterment of your business if your workers are not productive.

Yes, this is true for sure. Employee should work hard and then they should be paid their hard earned money. However, in many workplace settings, it might be possible that some employees may take advantage of other employees! They may handle over their own job to some other person! This is abuse and such kind of people should be fired.

Yes, if any company choose me from the list of so many applicants who wanted to be employed, they saw my capabilities in working for them and doing well. If I can't do that which was why they employed me, they have made a very big mistake.

Yes, if any company choose me from the list of so many applicants who wanted to be employed, they saw my capabilities in working for them and doing well. If I can't do that which was why they employed me, they have made a very big mistake.

This is you being considerate and not many employees will like to see being employed this way. I do not like to see workers that are not ready to improve or work their socks off in ensuring that the company is going well. However, this is what we see most times with some of these people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back