What's new

Ever have your employees handle your work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you ever have your employees just handle your work? I mean it's kind of what employees are for, they do work you pay them to do. So as long as you pay them I see no issue with giving your employees your work to do.

Would you ever let your employees handle bigger tasks? Like running things or managing even?

The reason why you hired them in the first place is for them to do some certain kind of jobs for you which is why I believe that it is their duty to do what they are employed to do, otherwise they are not supposed to be paid any money as they are not doing anything.

The reason why you hired them in the first place is for them to do some certain kind of jobs for you which is why I believe that it is their duty to do what they are employed to do, otherwise they are not supposed to be paid any money as they are not doing anything.

Well, I think that employees play many different roles. We can certainly hire them for what they are supposed to do. However, the fact remains that that it makes sense that they may no be hired to take over jobs that they are not supposed to do, so I guess there is a difference between the two things.

I hire people to do my work, I let my staff do my work. Sometimes when I am not able to deliver the contract, I will be hiring people to work on this contract for lesser pay and I will be earning from the contract without even having to work on it (I take a cut before paying my worker)

I hire people to do my work, I let my staff do my work. Sometimes when I am not able to deliver the contract, I will be hiring people to work on this contract for lesser pay and I will be earning from the contract without even having to work on it (I take a cut before paying my worker)
Some of the people I employed to work for me are my siblings so I supervise them daily and I believe now I can left my work for them to handle without any fear thou it's a small business

It's normal thing to do that's what employees is for to help and they need to do their job they can't say no especially to a boss

Some of the people I employed to work for me are my siblings so I supervise them daily and I believe now I can left my work for them to handle without any fear thou it's a small business

I think that hiring your siblings is a great thing. They may be more interested in expanding your business. This is because it is their own business in other words, as they belong to you. They must be dedicated and hardworking, though. They must realise the importance of business.

I think that hiring your siblings is a great thing. They may be more interested in expanding your business. This is because it is their own business in other words, as they belong to you. They must be dedicated and hardworking, though. They must realise the importance of business.

Personally I find it very difficult to hire my siblings to work for me because they will find it very difficult to adjust to the job that I'm going to require them to do and simply because we are siblings, some of them will take advantage of it and not commit themselves to doing the job very well.

This is a good strategy. There is no need trying to stress your staff to do a lot of the works that they were not hired to do. I mean what is the sense in doing so? It doesn't even make any sense as it will be obvious that you are trying to manipulate them.

I am this kind of person that is always more comfortable doing my own work that have been delegated to me to carry out because I know how I'm going to put in more commitment and dedication to see the work carried out successfully without any mistake. I am always not relax whenever my work is given to another person to do.

This is a good strategy. There is no need trying to stress your staff to do a lot of the works that they were not hired to do. I mean what is the sense in doing so? It doesn't even make any sense as it will be obvious that you are trying to manipulate them.
When I was working on upwork, I frequently used this technique. When I was hired for the job., I would also hire other people for lesser pay and let them wok on it. This method is called dropservicing and a lot of people are doing this on FIverr and Upwork

This is actually a very good strategy for those that have the opportunity of getting several jobs of those freelancing platform because that is the only way you will have more jobs that you are going to short sell to others who are going to work on it, thereby giving you the chances of making more money from the jobs that you're not going to do yourself but paying others to do it for you.

When I was working on upwork, I frequently used this technique. When I was hired for the job., I would also hire other people for lesser pay and let them wok on it. This method is called dropservicing and a lot of people are doing this on FIverr and Upwork

I guess that is how some top guys on freelancer do. They employ this tactics to get around working things out in terms of trying to ensure that they get a profit from the work that they have not done. They also do outsource jobs as a result of having a lot of jobs on their desk too.

I guess that is how some top guys on freelancer do. They employ this tactics to get around working things out in terms of trying to ensure that they get a profit from the work that they have not done. They also do outsource jobs as a result of having a lot of jobs on their desk too.

The biggest challenge for most people that are making use of freelancing website is being able to get their services ordered frequently, so for those who have that privilege of getting more of their services being ordered, they will always have an arrangement of having some of the work outsourced to others for a lesser pay. This is so that they are going to have their own profit from the job.

Personally I find it very difficult to hire my siblings to work for me because they will find it very difficult to adjust to the job that I'm going to require them to do and simply because we are siblings, some of them will take advantage of it and not commit themselves to doing the job very well.

On the contrary, I would hire my siblings. This is because I always wanted to support them. The only big problem I am facing is the fact that I do not run a business. If I were running a business, then I would have hired my siblings because they need me.

You see, there are freelancers charging $50 for a logo, and also a freelancer doing it for $5. If you are the one who charges $50, why should you work on the logo when you can get it done by hiring the freelancer who does it for $5? THis is a popular way to make a lot of money without actually working on the job

On the contrary, I would hire my siblings. This is because I always wanted to support them. The only big problem I am facing is the fact that I do not run a business. If I were running a business, then I would have hired my siblings because they need me.

What you are always going to put under consideration is whether your siblings are going to be able to do the work that you want to hire them for. When they cannot be able to deliver on the job, it is going to be a complete waste of time putting them to do the job which you are still going to come back to do by yourself because they cannot be able to do it.

What you are always going to put under consideration is whether your siblings are going to be able to do the work that you want to hire them for. When they cannot be able to deliver on the job, it is going to be a complete waste of time putting them to do the job which you are still going to come back to do by yourself because they cannot be able to do it.

Well, my siblings are quite hardworking. If I handle over a job to them, then I am sure that they will handle things in the best manner. It does depend on what kind of siblings you have. I think that by the passage of time, people do become responsible.

If I employed anyone to work for me, they are supposed to work on the jobs I'm employing them to do which is what's going to make it my obligation to pay them for a job well done. If they don't work, how am I supposed to pay them? If I don't want to pay anyone, I will not need to hire.

If I employed anyone to work for me, they are supposed to work on the jobs I'm employing them to do which is what's going to make it my obligation to pay them for a job well done. If they don't work, how am I supposed to pay them? If I don't want to pay anyone, I will not need to hire.

Yeah, that's very correct. Whenever you have applied for a job in any company, you're coming out to accept whatever work responsibility they are going to be giving you. Having them taken care of is what makes the company liable to pay you either by hourly, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back